PDA

View Full Version : Twisty?

DLIT
03-20-2008, 12:00 AM
lol.. only reason was you didn't put your finger on it you stuck your finger up in it before the ride - your ass that is.. maybe you were looking for a stray gerbil or maybe you just wanted to loosen things up a bit before a ride on the vibrating chopper.. :pat:

well for sure this year there should be plenty of chances.. you should come out 04/20/08 for the charity ride.. there will be all kinds of choppers there that day.. and all kinds of sportbikes, etc. it is a nationwide event and the people setting it up are going for a record ride.. other than that though we will be riding alot more this year.. so get your working, sewing, knitting, muffin making, etc. done now and get out and ride this summer with us..

How's Twisty doing on the racing tip? Anybody ask him to come over here?

Mudpuppy
03-20-2008, 12:25 AM
Man no idea. Twisty has always shrouded himself in mystery and he has kicked it up a notch lately. I am hoping to see him at Grattan on March 29 and find out. But at this point I haven't talked to him in a good 6 months.

DLIT
03-20-2008, 12:26 AM
Oh, I thought you guys were close.

Mudpuppy
03-20-2008, 12:35 AM
yeah we were and really if i saw him today it wouldn't change a thing in my mind.. he has his thing going and i have mine.. just because we don't see each other or talk as often as we used to its not for any reasons of animosity or anything.. life just took us in different directions for the time being..

DLIT
03-20-2008, 12:39 AM
yeah we were and really if i saw him today it wouldn't change a thing in my mind.. he has his thing going and i have mine.. just because we don't see each other or talk as often as we used to its not for any reasons of animosity or anything.. life just took us in different directions for the time being..

I hear ya. Your homework is to call him and tell him about this place. Either you or Gas.

Mudpuppy
03-20-2008, 12:42 AM
i will do my best sir.. i do need to call him and just see what's up anyways..

Mr Lefty
03-20-2008, 12:43 AM
I hear ya. Your homework is to call him and tell him about this place. Either you or Gas.

I PM'd Pippi when I pm'd Mudpuppy and told her about the site... told her to have Twisty check it out too... she didn't seem to keen on the idea of joining here :idk:

DLIT
03-20-2008, 12:44 AM
I PM'd Pippi when I pm'd Mudpuppy and told her about the site... told her to have Twisty check it out too... she didn't seem to keen on the idea of joining here :idk:

Fair enough.

Mudpuppy
03-20-2008, 02:13 PM
yeah not too sure due to the original TWF affiliation and the whole SBG thing.. it played out a bit on the WOS board and there is definitely some bad blood.. i will get the real story and let you know..

Trip
03-20-2008, 02:59 PM
yeah not too sure due to the original TWF affiliation and the whole SBG thing.. it played out a bit on the WOS board and there is definitely some bad blood.. i will get the real story and let you know..

She never liked me well before I became a mod at TWF. Who knows... I am a dick most of the time though, so who can blame her. :lol:

OneSickPsycho
03-20-2008, 09:33 PM
She never liked me well before I became a mod at TWF. Who knows... I am a dick most of the time though, so who can blame her. :lol:

I think I was her favorite person in the world, but I never liked her at all... Or maybe the feeling was mutual... :idk:

itgirl
03-21-2008, 01:43 AM

well that was silly. did you really think she'd come over here? she's one of them now. we are the enemy.

very nice work, GM!! everyone can brace yourselves. i'll post my latest hog pics as soon as i am finished pimpin' it out....

Mr Lefty
03-21-2008, 07:20 AM
well that was silly. did you really think she'd come over here? she's one of them now. we are the enemy.

you did... Cutty did... Nee did... Mudpuppy did... I didn't think Pippi had anything against us... she seemed cool with me just upset that someone tried to "steal" a vendor from them...

Trip
03-21-2008, 07:31 AM
No, she has a lot more issues with me and this place than that. You don't remember the PMS she had when I was named a mod at twf...

For the record, I never contacted that vendor. I am not sure who even tried to contact that vendor. I just got an email from them asking to be part of the site and then never heard from them again.

DLIT
03-21-2008, 10:08 AM
For the record. Go fuck yourself.

Mr Lefty
03-21-2008, 10:14 AM
No, she has a lot more issues with me and this place than that. You don't remember the PMS she had when I was named a mod at twf...

For the record, I never contacted that vendor. I am not sure who even tried to contact that vendor. I just got an email from them asking to be part of the site and then never heard from them again.

no I know you didn't I think Cutty said he did... I think she thought I did.

but I wasn't on much when you became a mod... so yeah I missed out on that shit...

but fuck it either way... who cares about the vendor... it's better for a vendor to support MORE sites anyways... and if the vendor pulls from the site... it's probably because the site SUCKS... not because he was lured elsewhere :2cents:

Cutty72
03-21-2008, 02:59 PM
I joined over here cause of all you guys that i wanted to BS with again.
I'm guessing nee and MP were over there just cause :twf: sucked balls at the end.
SBG was better than the old :twf: in it's demise, but has now become more of a bitch fest, and very little motorcycle related content.

I was the one that contacted said vendor... I figure why would a vendor NOT want to be on multiple forums??

Trip
03-21-2008, 03:15 PM
He was on TWF as well, I actually liked the guy. He said he would stop by, but I think they ran him off from here.

Mudpuppy
03-21-2008, 03:39 PM
For the record. Go fuck yourself.

i sense alot of anger from you lately and i like it.. lol.. keep up the good work..

i am over here because gasman and ebbs told me to check it out that it was different than the other board and i am a postwhore.. i quit that other board a long time ago because it was bs..

twisty the legend lives on.. not only did he jack a thread but the thread became its own thread without him even being here.. i am sure he would be proud..

DLIT
03-21-2008, 04:09 PM
i sense alot of anger from you lately and i like it.. lol.. keep up the good work..

i am over here because gasman and ebbs told me to check it out that it was different than the other board and i am a postwhore.. i quit that other board a long time ago because it was bs..

twisty the legend lives on.. not only did he jack a thread but the thread became its own thread without him even being here.. i am sure he would be proud..

I made some drunk posts last night.

Gas Man
03-21-2008, 10:38 PM

very nice work, GM!! everyone can brace yourselves. i'll post my latest hog pics as soon as i am finished pimpin' it out....

What about me? Let's see those pics in a thread for your bike.

MP.... was I right about here?

Mr Lefty
03-21-2008, 10:45 PM

this thread was created because we Jacked your flight of the phoenix thread... she was commenting on your bike there

Gas Man
03-21-2008, 10:45 PM
I missed it completely.... :lol:

Mr Lefty
03-21-2008, 10:46 PM
I missed it completely.... :lol:

:lol: trip's on his shit

pickle.of.doom
03-21-2008, 11:03 PM

Pippi rocks, but yeah, I wouldn't expect to see her over here. I'm sure she has her reasons, she wouldn't get pissed over nothing. And twisty works so damn much these days, he's basically MIA! :idk:

Mudpuppy
03-22-2008, 12:37 AM
I made some drunk posts last night.

and i am about to do the same tonight..

yes you was right motherfucker..

dopeman can i please have another hit the dopeman i don't give a shit if your girls kneel down and suck my dick..

Cutty72
03-22-2008, 10:47 AM
huh, drunk posting... I should try that sometime.

Mr Lefty
03-22-2008, 11:14 AM
huh, drunk posting... I should try that sometime.

it's thee grates istS! I'm little beit ti[syu right now! no soju... but redbull and jack got me where I need to be... brb... girls nock'n at my door

Cutty72
03-22-2008, 11:24 AM
it's thee grates istS! I'm little beit ti[syu right now! no soju... but redbull and jack got me where I need to be... brb... girls nock'n at my door

redbull and jack?? that's a new one.

DLIT
03-22-2008, 11:25 AM
bottom line

twisty knows waht the fuck is up. mAD knowledge. he doesn't want to share? go fuck himself.

OneSickPsycho
03-22-2008, 02:49 PM

So that's where the rift comes from? A supporting vendor possibly advertising here... Give me a fucking break. It's called capitalism and business sweatheart, here's your woobie and your bottle now shut the fuck up...

marko138
03-22-2008, 03:53 PM
So that's where the rift comes from? A supporting vendor possibly advertising here... Give me a fucking break. It's called capitalism and business sweatheart, here's your woobie and your bottle now shut the fuck up...

Preach it, ninja.

Mr Lefty
03-22-2008, 09:53 PM
redbull and jack?? that's a new one.

meant redbull and vodka and shots of Jack... and few redbull and jaeger

marko138
03-22-2008, 09:54 PM
meant redbull and vodka and shots of Jack... and few redbull and jaeger
Man, you are/were drunk.

Mr Lefty
03-22-2008, 10:04 PM
Man, you are/were drunk.

yeah just a bit... I'm also $120 lighter in my wallet... only bought two people drinks... Dlit and Minhee... the bartender with the epic ass...

DLit was fuck'n GONE though... I finally met up with him at like 1030 and that fucker had been drink'n since 5... already puked and started drink'n again! fuck'n soldier!

marko138
03-22-2008, 10:08 PM
yeah just a bit... I'm also $120 lighter in my wallet... only bought two people drinks... Dlit and Minhee... the bartender with the epic ass...

DLit was fuck'n GONE though... I finally met up with him at like 1030 and that fucker had been drink'n since 5... already puked and started drink'n again! fuck'n soldier!
Fuck.

Mr Lefty
03-22-2008, 10:12 PM
Fuck.

yeah that's what I said when he told me that!

:rofl: I just checked my phone... damn made some drunk calls...

marko138
03-22-2008, 10:16 PM
Hopefully not to ex girlfriends.

Mr Lefty
03-22-2008, 10:18 PM
Hopefully not to ex girlfriends.

no... actually they all went to one person... I think... (it's kinda coming back to me) her phone kept cutting out.

marko138
03-22-2008, 10:22 PM
Still a 'her'. Not good.

DLIT
03-22-2008, 10:28 PM

Wrong. We started the Century Club at 3:10. I got like 20 crushed beer cans all over my room. I'll have to get the video of him crushing 'em. There's a shit load of pics, I just gotta hunt the people down. My buddy fuckin went home and passed out before daylight was over. And he's the Irish one. I remember I kept grabbing this girl's ass. I work with her. She's a lesbian, so it's cool.

marko138
03-22-2008, 10:29 PM
She's a lesbian, so it's cool.
Quote of the week.

Mr Lefty
03-22-2008, 10:32 PM
Still a 'her'. Not good.

Ehh it's all good... I think... she's talked to me many times before drunk...

Wrong. We started the Century Club at 3:10. I got like 20 crushed beer cans all over my room. I'll have to get the video of him crushing 'em. There's a shit load of pics, I just gotta hunt the people down. My buddy fuckin went home and passed out before daylight was over. And he's the Irish one. I remember I kept grabbing this girl's ass. I work with her. She's a lesbian, so it's cool.

:lol: you told me 5 in the bar... damn that's crazy shit... how's your liver feel?

Quote of the week.

most def...

DLIT
03-22-2008, 10:42 PM
I'm a little hungry.

Mr Lefty
03-22-2008, 10:45 PM
I'm a little hungry.

was your power out this morning?

DLIT
03-22-2008, 10:46 PM
was your power out this morning?

I'm in Turumi. Not sure if it ever went out.

Mr Lefty
03-22-2008, 10:48 PM
I'm in Turumi. Not sure if it ever went out.

oh that's right... yeah I got up at like 1015 or so and it was out... took me a bit to realize wtf was going on :lol:

DLIT
03-22-2008, 10:49 PM
I remembering waking up at like 0400. The menu screen to CKY4 was blasting.

Mr Lefty
03-22-2008, 10:52 PM
I remembering waking up at like 0400. The menu screen to CKY4 was blasting.

shit I'm surprised you made it home by 0400 :lol:

OneSickPsycho
03-22-2008, 11:02 PM
:nopicsbs: of these asses.

DLIT
03-22-2008, 11:24 PM
I'm trying to see how I can get a hold of her so I can get some pics. It's a nice, big ass. And she never wears underwears. That's why I kept grabbing it.

OneSickPsycho
03-22-2008, 11:25 PM
I'm trying to see how I can get a hold of her so I can get some pics. It's a nice, big ass. And she never wears underwears. That's why I kept grabbing it.

Roofies are your friend.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-22-2008, 11:26 PM
yes, ass pics are required for your pass back to america

DLIT
03-22-2008, 11:36 PM
yes, ass pics are required for your pass back to america

All I have are pics of go fuck yourself.

ceo012384
03-23-2008, 03:04 AM
That's fucking gay. There are a few cool people who ended up there I think, but it's basically a bitchfest. Oh well, whatever.

pickle.of.doom
03-23-2008, 03:07 AM
Like trip said, and like I said, I'm sure that was a lot more to it than just that.

ceo012384
03-23-2008, 03:11 AM
Like trip said, and like I said, I'm sure that was a lot more to it than just that.

Right. And I'm sure there are more reasons than we all know for these smilies :pg: and :tl:

Which are hilarious BTW.

know what's funnier? This. (http://www.twowheelforum.com/showpost.php?p=496894&postcount=20)

Mr Lefty
03-23-2008, 03:16 AM
Right. And I'm sure there are more reasons than we all know for these smilies :pg: and :tl:

Which are hilarious BTW.

know what's funnier? This. (http://www.twowheelforum.com/showpost.php?p=496894&postcount=20)

damn you! I didn't want to ever go back to that fuck'n place

marko138
03-23-2008, 05:38 PM

Which are hilarious BTW.

:rofl: Thats the best. Just proves he's reading this shit. Because I called him a fucking idiot on this site.

I know he'll read this: FUCK YOU PLAYFULGOD, YOU FUCKING MORON. Go fuck yourself.

pickle.of.doom
03-23-2008, 05:48 PM
I thought you guys were all buddy buddy with him? AT least thats the impression I got from the old twf... What happened to that?

marko138
03-23-2008, 05:49 PM
Thats a big no on that. We just couldn't be as free to express our dislike.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-23-2008, 05:50 PM
ummm, we only tolerated him mostly... the whole "no flaming members" thing kinda kept us from just chewing him out...

i remember the last time he posted some gay as thread a bunch of us just humilated him.

lmao at this. my first post in like a month.

http://www.twowheelforum.com/showpost.php?p=497340&postcount=34

Captain Morgan
03-23-2008, 06:15 PM
:rofl: Thats the best. Just proves he's reading this shit. Because I called him a fucking idiot on this site.

I know he'll read this: FUCK YOU PLAYFULGOD, YOU FUCKING MORON. Go fuck yourself.

Wait a minute... he was banned when I left the site. He went from being banned to being a supporting member?? Guess :twf: is hard up for members. I hadn't been back there for quite some time until you guys posted that link. :lol:

OneSickPsycho
03-23-2008, 06:18 PM
Wait a minute... he was banned when I left the site. He went from being banned to being a supporting member?? Guess :twf: is hard up for members. I hadn't been back there for quite some time until you guys posted that link. :lol:

He wasn't perma-banned and he was a Supporting Member prior anyway...

Captain Morgan
03-23-2008, 06:23 PM
He wasn't perma-banned and he was a Supporting Member prior anyway...

Ahh, I see. I like my theory better, though. Really makes :twf: look that much more desperate. :lol: Although, I never really had anything against PG, but I also hadn't been on much to see what you all saw.

upshift
03-23-2008, 06:31 PM
I dont see what the big deal is with people hating PG. Maybe its cus I know him from school. I know he didnt like the people talking about SBG and you know who.

I think they may actually be hard pressed for members because Im long overdue to be taken off the supporting member roster :lol:

marko138
03-23-2008, 06:32 PM
It is physically impossible for you two to go to school together. He's old enough to be your grandfather.

upshift
03-23-2008, 06:36 PM
It is physically impossible for you two to go to school together. He's old enough to be your grandfather.

You do know Im out of HS right? :lol: But yeah hes older than most college going poeple. But then again there are alot of 30-40 year olds in my classes.

Mr Lefty
03-23-2008, 07:06 PM
I dont see what the big deal is with people hating PG. Maybe its cus I know him from school. I know he didnt like the people talking about SBG and you know who.

well he, and his wife pissed me off because while I was trying to cool the fued betwen the sbg and :twf: they kept starting shit... make'n me look like a fuck'n moron.

I don't have a problem with anyone else there...

THEY were the ones that kept SBG in everyones mouth...

marko138
03-23-2008, 07:33 PM
well he, and his wife pissed me off because while I was trying to cool the fued betwen the sbg and :twf: they kept starting shit... make'n me look like a fuck'n moron.

Thats exactly right. All the bullshit was caused by the head honcho.

upshift
03-23-2008, 08:21 PM
Ah I see. I was gone for a while so I guess I missed that :idk:

Cutty72
03-24-2008, 01:35 PM
I just go with the flow... it's easier.

dReWpY
03-24-2008, 01:56 PM
i just ride, and then post stupid threads about it, thats all

Trip
03-24-2008, 02:11 PM

Lesson: Don't shit where you eat.

i just ride, and then post stupid threads about it, thats all

are you back in ohio?

upshift
03-24-2008, 03:09 PM
Lesson: Don't shit where you eat.

Lesson learned...

ceo012384
03-28-2008, 12:14 AM

:rofl: tell it like it is, son.
Thats a big no on that. We just couldn't be as free to express our dislike.
I did think he and Trip rode together a few times though... must have been before the sbg stuff...
lmao at this. my first post in like a month.

http://www.twowheelforum.com/showpost.php?p=497340&postcount=34
That's fucking excellent :lol:
make'n me look like a fuck'n moron.
You do that for yourself :whistle:

I'm sure they don't like me over there since I called out Brizzy on an r6 forum for being a nancy about his wife...

Mr Lefty
03-28-2008, 03:10 AM
You do that for yourself :whistle:

I'm sure they don't like me over there since I called out Brizzy on an r6 forum for being a nancy about his wife...

fuck you...

and Briz is actually banned from there and his girl is a mod! :lol:

Trip
03-28-2008, 07:14 AM
fuck you...

and Briz is actually banned from there and his girl is a mod! :lol:

He was a mod there when it first started, I am thinking he just changed his name so we wouldn't fuck with him anymore. Me and CEO actually messed with him on a R6 board because he posted pics of his wife under a different name than Brizz and we called him out for encouraging people to hit on her and that is what he threw a bitch fit over at TWF and got banned for. He said he was trying to start over or some shit.

Captain Morgan
03-28-2008, 07:22 AM
He was a mod there when it first started, I am thinking he just changed his name so we wouldn't fuck with him anymore. Me and CEO actually messed with him on a R6 board because he posted pics of his wife under a different name than Brizz and we called him out for encouraging people to hit on her and that is what he threw a bitch fit over at TWF and got banned for. He said he was trying to start over or some shit.

yeah, I don't know what his fucking problem was. Some guys are just too damned jealous. A girl may be hot as hell and I will check her out, but I'm not going to steal her (only cause I don't have the skills :lol: ). And don't get me started on women that post pics of themselves in revealing clothes (or wear it in public) and then bitch about the attention they get. You all know damn well there are a lot of perverts out there. If you don't want guys drooling over you, then don't wear the clothes that cause them to drool. Yeah, I know, this wasn't the rant thread, but I got started. i'll stop now. :lol:

Rider
03-28-2008, 08:22 AM

The thing is, nobody was hitting on DT... He was just paranoid about that shit and when he saw that she had more reps than him he flipped out.

Trip
03-28-2008, 08:23 AM
The thing is, nobody was hitting on DT... He was just paranoid about that shit and when he saw that she had more reps than him he flipped out.

LOL, he really went psycho when everyone started signing their reps with your un. That was a blast.

That dude has serious trust issues, probably needs to seek pro help about it.

marko138
03-28-2008, 08:33 AM
LOL, he really went psycho when everyone started signing their reps with your un. That was a blast.

That dude has serious trust issues, probably needs to seek pro help about it.
Haha. He got pissed about that. That was fun.

upshift
03-28-2008, 08:42 AM
yeah, I don't know what his fucking problem was. Some guys are just too damned jealous. A girl may be hot as hell and I will check her out, but I'm not going to steal her (only cause I don't have the skills :lol: ). And don't get me started on women that post pics of themselves in revealing clothes (or wear it in public) and then bitch about the attention they get. You all know damn well there are a lot of perverts out there. If you don't want guys drooling over you, then don't wear the clothes that cause them to drool. Yeah, I know, this wasn't the rant thread, but I got started. i'll stop now. :lol:

I have the perfect video fo this :rofl:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2OBPaenkxdg

ceo012384
03-28-2008, 10:24 AM

Yeah dude let me dig that shit up it was hilarious. He PMed me there to be like hey I've started a new life leave me alone and I have tons of trust in my gf now. Then I posted a reply containing a thread from sbg by DT that basically said "my douche bf never trusts me wtf" :lol:

I'll dig some of it up in a bit and add it. Hilarious.

Cutty72
03-29-2008, 12:29 AM
Last time I was over there I thought I read something that they were no longer together... :idk: maybe I miss read it.

Anyway, he was a mod over there, didn't get banned, but just demoted to a regular member, but hasn't posted since.

Mr Lefty
03-29-2008, 02:17 AM
I was pretty sure they were just dating... it was funny as hell thought he posted a pic and i got the address of his photo bucket account... started browsing through... found pics of that chick Kelly who had a raven R6... topless on her bike... :lol: I think I PM'd them to just about everyone here :lol:

dude was/is a fuck'n tool... never really added much to the forum cept drama anyways

Cutty72
03-29-2008, 02:04 PM
I was pretty sure they were just dating... it was funny as hell thought he posted a pic and i got the address of his photo bucket account... started browsing through... found pics of that chick Kelly who had a raven R6... topless on her bike... :lol: I think I PM'd them to just about everyone here :lol:

dude was/is a fuck'n tool... never really added much to the forum cept drama anyways

Truth...

but you missed me in your PM list, you ass.

dReWpY
03-29-2008, 02:21 PM
yeah no shit, i never got sent a nudie motherfucker :rant:

Cutty72
03-29-2008, 02:31 PM

I'm thinking by "I think I pm'd them to everyone here" he meant, "i was going to PM them to everyone, but got too busy wacking off to do it" :lol:

dReWpY
03-29-2008, 02:32 PM
:iagree: but it gets lonly in the sand box, we understand... now share m'fer

Trip
03-29-2008, 02:53 PM
Ebbs gets boobies and doesn't share. You are dead to me.

:lol:

dReWpY
03-29-2008, 03:11 PM
MU his ass

Mr Lefty
03-29-2008, 09:14 PM
Truth...

but you missed me in your PM list, you ass.

I was sure I sent it to you...

Same with you.

I'm thinking by "I think I pm'd them to everyone here" he meant, "i was going to PM them to everyone, but got too busy wacking off to do it" :lol:

no... she was a butter face

Ebbs gets boobies and doesn't share. You are dead to me.

:lol:

Mother Fucker I KNOW I sent it to you...

Trip
03-29-2008, 11:08 PM
Mother Fucker I KNOW I sent it to you...

Yeah, you most likely did, but I have slept since then.

OneSickPsycho
03-29-2008, 11:12 PM

I had those pics... She was a face monster, but had really big mammaries...

Mr Lefty
03-29-2008, 11:24 PM
I had those pics... She was a face monster, but had really big mammaries...

yup... definite 10 shot double bagger

OneSickPsycho
03-29-2008, 11:49 PM
yup... definite 10 shot double bagger

I'd have an extra bag for my head... just in case hers came off.

Mr Lefty
03-29-2008, 11:52 PM
I'd have an extra bag for my head... just in case hers came off.

hence the double bag... :lol:

Cutty72
03-30-2008, 12:12 AM
hence the double bag... :lol:

hmm, maybe i don't want to see pics.

Mr Lefty
03-30-2008, 12:14 AM
yeah I sent them around mainly because I thought it was funny that he had those photos but was all pissy about people hitting on "his girl" ...

Mudpuppy
03-31-2008, 11:36 PM
word on the street is I will see Twisty tomorrow night..

dReWpY
03-31-2008, 11:39 PM
word on the street is that i need to get those tires off you...

i just started a night job as a bouncer so this could get interesting....

Mudpuppy
03-31-2008, 11:43 PM
word on the street is that i need to get those tires off you...

i just started a night job as a bouncer so this could get interesting....

ready when you are brother.. are you bouncing in the detroit area? if so pm me the location and details..

dReWpY
03-31-2008, 11:45 PM
nah, in my lil college town in OH, its kinda like roadhouse except the ppl have less teeth

im gonna have to make it on a weekend or a tuesday, how far from the OH border are ya?

Mudpuppy
03-31-2008, 11:48 PM
nah, in my lil college town in OH, its kinda like roadhouse except the ppl has less teeth

im gonna have to make it on a weekend or a tuesday, how far from the OH border are ya?

i am like 35 minutes.. i could meet you half way or something.. weekend or tuesdays are good with me..

of course saturday i am riding in the morning from like 8am-12pm. then sunday i am going to the wing's last home game at 12:30pm.. probably leaving around 10am to go downtown and fuck around.. i will be back around 6pm though i am sure..

just let me know when you are ready and we can work something out..

dReWpY
03-31-2008, 11:52 PM
im about 50 miles from the border

if i take 75

Mudpuppy
04-01-2008, 11:38 PM
im about 50 miles from the border

if i take 75

just let me know when and maybe we can meet at hooters in toledo or something. have some wings, a couple beers and do the tire deal..

dReWpY
04-01-2008, 11:40 PM
thats an idea, i just gotta figure out my schedule when i hear about this job info

Mudpuppy
04-03-2008, 10:30 PM
thats an idea, i just gotta figure out my schedule when i hear about this job info

well my brother-in-law and i are filling out the hooter's passports and we have about 20 out of 25 done and haven't done toledo yet so just let me know when you are ready to meet up..

Trip
04-03-2008, 10:34 PM
well my brother-in-law and i are filling out the hooter's passports and we have about 20 out of 25 done and haven't done toledo yet so just let me know when you are ready to meet up..

I haven't been to a hooters in years, what is these passports about?

Mudpuppy
04-03-2008, 10:35 PM
I haven't been to a hooters in years, what is these passports about?

after you visit 25 hooters you get a free wing party for 25 people..

Trip
04-03-2008, 10:39 PM
Nice, maybe I need to start going to more at least once anyway.

Mudpuppy
04-03-2008, 10:43 PM
Nice, maybe I need to start going to more at least once anyway.

well its pretty hard because you have to get 25 different ones and you only have until december 2008 - so that means you have to go to one every 1-1/2 weeks.. i am lucky because my brother-in-law travels all over and he gets it stamped wherever he goes.. he is pretty efficient too - does alot of hit and runs - like just run in, get it stamped and go.. last week he went to texas and hit 4 hooters in one night.. it is all to celebrate their 25th anniversary..

Trip
04-03-2008, 10:46 PM
well its pretty hard because you have to get 25 different ones and you only have until december 2008 - so that means you have to go to one every 1-1/2 weeks.. i am lucky because my brother-in-law travels all over and he gets it stamped wherever he goes.. he is pretty efficient too - does alot of hit and runs - like just run in, get it stamped and go.. last week he went to texas and hit 4 hooters in one night.. it is all to celebrate their 25th anniversary..

Figured it was 25 different ones, yeah that won't happen for me if I have to do it by the end of this year.

Mudpuppy
04-03-2008, 10:58 PM
well you can come to detroit to my wing party.. lol..

dReWpY
04-03-2008, 11:04 PM
free wings, damn thats hard to turn down

Mudpuppy
04-03-2008, 11:07 PM
free wings, damn thats hard to turn down

drewpy you are in by default - ace will probably be there as well.. you can explain to him how it feels to actually ride his bike..

dReWpY
04-03-2008, 11:11 PM
burn:blowup:

yeah looks like it is going to by my only mode of transpertation now... even more miles...

Cutty72
04-04-2008, 12:25 PM
burn:blowup:

yeah looks like it is going to by my only mode of transpertation now... even more miles...

what happened now?

Mudpuppy
04-04-2008, 10:02 PM
so how are you going to manage meeting me to get the tires and transport them back home?

dReWpY
04-05-2008, 05:47 PM
its not until may that i might be twowheeled only, what about this thursday? would that work for you

Mudpuppy
04-05-2008, 11:20 PM
thursday would be good i believe - let me run it by my activities director and i will get back to you in the next day or so..