PDA

View Full Version : Honda CBR600RR Track Monster

Switch
04-08-2009, 09:17 AM
This bike has served me well over the many track days I've taken it to. Amazingly, it's never been downed by me, which is miraculous in itself. I think the bike is magical. Also, with an average rider, such as myself, you will be able to pull times like 1:08 or lower @ NSS.

So, on with the bike.

It's a 2003 Honda CBR 600 RR with a clean title. I have a set of track plastics that are in great condition, never been downed, and a set of street plastics, which are in good condition, some scratches here and there. Honeslty, since I've owned the bike, they've never been on it, I took them off the first day I got it.

The bike has been maintained meticulously by me. I changed the oil after every track day with Rotella T Synthetic. It has a Scotts Oil Filter, which I cleaned every time as well. The bike has Pilot Powers on it right now, probably about 80% left on them. I would say you could easily get two more track weekends out of them.

As far as all the mods, it has a full Arata titanium exhaust and a Power Commander PCIII with the Arata Full map loaded on to it. Vortex Rear Sets keep you planted on the thing and a Scotts Steering Damper keeps the front end "toit like a toiga".

It's got a Vortex lightweight fairing stay, a Zero Gravity Wind Screen, some Vortex Clipons, CRG Levers, and RaceTech Internals in the front forks, with a Penske Shock in the rear. Suspension has been set up by GMD Computrack. It's got Lockhart Philips frame sliders, just incase you do feel like asphalt surfing.

I think that's about it, I plan on painting the track plastics, but if you want to do your own funky way, let me know, and I will hold my horses.

I'd like to see $6000 out of it, but let's do some wheelin' and dealin'. You can come by to see the bike whenever you want.

Katherine
04-08-2009, 09:22 AM
Yup. Still an a-hole.

NONE_too_SOFT
04-08-2009, 09:31 AM
LMK if u wanna let those race skins go seperately.

TYEster
04-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Probably the dumbest question to ask since I'm not even near getting the market yet but.......

Pics? :P Interested in a future RR for full track duty.

fatburg
05-05-2009, 09:33 PM
why don'tyou just giveit to me, I'll take good care of it

Homeslice
05-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Yup. Still an a-hole.
:scratch: :lmao:

ceo012384
05-06-2009, 04:39 PM
That's a nicely set up bike. Price is high but I'm sure you did that anticipating bartering.

GLWS.

Switch
05-20-2009, 10:10 AM
That's a nicely set up bike. Price is high but I'm sure you did that anticipating bartering.

GLWS.

You is smart.