PDA

View Full Version : Centrl FL riders! Stolen 05 RC51, be on the lookout

BobTheBiker
04-11-2009, 10:23 PM
trying to help another fellow rider. his black 05 RC51 was stolen from his home recently, and has been sighted being ridden around the Pasco, and possibly spring hill areas.

his bike has leo vince aluminum cans, red grips, I THINK he had a kinetic motorsports decal on the windscreen, but not positive. its one of a very small number in the area, and should stand out because of this.
VIN# JH2SC45005M500473
please contact the police if you see it.

You can also contact detective Mark Moe, or deputy S. Cryoskie at 1-727-847-5878 regarding case # 09-20318

please keep an eye out, the owner is heartbroken and wants his baby back. if you know exactly where it is, you may also inform me and we can do justice unto the violator properly.

Frostz28
04-11-2009, 11:48 PM
Thats BULL SHIT man, Im really sorry to hear that. Im in northern IL so I doubt Ill see it but pass on my sorrow to the owner. I had my car stolen a few years back so I feel his pain!

BobTheBiker
04-11-2009, 11:50 PM
I"ve recieved word that the thief's identity is known by the owner, and police, and with a little luck, will be arrested by sunday evening, and the man's baby recovered.

JARVIS518
04-11-2009, 11:57 PM
hopes so fingers crossed

MikeSP1
04-12-2009, 01:16 AM
Keep us informed, RC riders are of a special breed. Our bikes are no longer manufactured and therefore hard to replace. There's a lot of machines out there that outperform the RC51, but we still continue to ride these machines.

I hope he gets her back soon, she's a good looking bike.

BobTheBiker
04-12-2009, 01:18 AM
Keep us informed, RC riders are of a special breed. Our bikes are no longer manufactured and therefore hard to replace. There's a lot of machines out there that outperform the RC51, but we still continue to ride these machines.

I hope he gets her back soon, she's a good looking bike.

Here they're not only a special bike, but also generally uncommon. I think there are at most around 10 of them in the bay area, give or take a bike, and they all know one another pretty much.

Riceaholic
04-12-2009, 04:22 AM
I'll put the word out to the shop I used to work for. (in Pasco) If the guy is caught please post the shitbag's info.

jtemple
04-12-2009, 09:33 AM
That sucks, man. I love those bikes.

Ducati Diva
04-12-2009, 11:39 AM
I"ve recieved word that the thief's identity is known by the owner, and police, and with a little luck, will be arrested by sunday evening, and the man's baby recovered.

Hope the owner finds him/her before the cops do!!!

BobTheBiker
04-12-2009, 07:20 PM
As of now the thief is still at large, but his info is known. I'm not sure if he lurks on various forums though so if you want to know who the slimebag is, you gotta pm me. I'd like to avoid letting him have the opportunity to demolish a special bike like this if he knows we all know who and where he is.

BobTheBiker
04-28-2009, 12:28 PM
Just wanted to update everyone, there is good news in the case. the bike was recovered, although quite beat up and I'm told with a 140 tire on the rear somehow, but the man is probably getting his bike back.

MikeSP1
04-28-2009, 01:24 PM
This is good news, let us know how things go. Is there a way to have the thief pay to repair the damages?

I didn't even know a 140 would fit on stock RC rims

BobTheBiker
04-28-2009, 03:05 PM
This is good news, let us know how things go. Is there a way to have the thief pay to repair the damages?

I didn't even know a 140 would fit on stock RC rims

I never thought such a narrow tire would either. the bike was dumped, and the thief is still at large unfortunately, but we all know who the sack of shit is, and he's facing prison time.

I dont know about if theres a way for the thief to pay for damages or not, but I'm hearing that the bike is pretty much totalled, although I dont know, but his insurance should cover it.

MikeSP1
04-28-2009, 11:48 PM
That sucks. To take such good care of a machine like that, then some douche steals it and trashes it. I hope everything works out for him (i.e. bike repaired instead of totaled).

Do you know what the list of damages is?

BobTheBiker
04-29-2009, 01:17 AM
I have no idea what the damages are rght now, but I hear the frame, and swingarm are dented, bodywork is all kinds of beat up, wiring harness is chopped to holy hell, and the estimate so far is at $17k for repairs.

On the plus side, the fucker that took it is very probably all kinds of tore up from crashing it. I hear that lady Karma, yeah she's a MEAN one to thieves.