PDA

View Full Version : NBA Playoffs

tached1000rr
04-19-2009, 09:26 PM
I don't typically watch the NBA until playoff time then I tune for each series up to the eventual champion. Anyone else watching or interested? If so, who's your team? I grew up in Detroit, so by heart I'm a Pistons fan, and usually root for the eastern conference teams in the finals. But this year I want Lebron and Cleveland to make it to the finals against the Lakers.

JoJoYZF
04-20-2009, 12:47 AM
Seeing as how Ive lived in the cleveland area my whole life Im pulling for the cavs. Im a browns fan also and used to be an indians fan (when I still watched baseball) so Im used to seeing some pretty good teams and a lot of shitty ones, Im just hoping they can bring the city a championship.

Rider
04-20-2009, 08:31 AM
What's the NBA?

marko138
04-20-2009, 11:08 AM
Absolutely zero point zero interest in the NBA.

Bluestreak
04-20-2009, 02:42 PM
Absolutely zero point zero interest in the NBA.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I lost interest when the Bulls stopped winning.

marko138
04-20-2009, 03:32 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself.

I lost interest when the Bulls stopped winning.
Coincidentally, the only time I ever watched basketball was when MJ played. Never cared before, haven't cared since.

Rider
04-20-2009, 03:37 PM
I was a Lakers fan when I was growing up in LA but when I moved away, I really didn't follow the NBA anymore. I don't really follow college basketball either but I do go to MSU games from time to time and I get into the NCAA tournament pools which I do surprisingly well for not following it at all. My only rule when filling out the bracket is, the higher seeds win unless it's an ACC team. ACC teams trump all.

HurricaneHeather
04-20-2009, 06:10 PM
I hate sports, I don't really like basketball, and I couldn't care less about the NBA.

But I am a die hard Spurs fan. :D

It's great because I don't really care if they win or lose. But I do cheer for them every April.

KSGregman
04-20-2009, 09:39 PM
Grew up a Celtics fan....but lost interest in the NBA a long time ago.

HurricaneHeather
04-21-2009, 11:38 AM
Just watched the recap of the Spurs slaughtering the Mavs last night. Of course I missed the game :rolleyes:

Sixxxxer
04-21-2009, 11:58 AM
I hate sports, I don't really like basketball, and I couldn't care less about the NBA.

But I am a die hard Spurs fan. :D

It's great because I don't really care if they win or lose. But I do cheer for them every April.

:scratch:

HurricaneHeather
04-21-2009, 12:14 PM
:scratch:

I know it's hard to understand. I think you have to be ffrom a town like San Antonio to understand. The Spurs are so much more than just a basketball team to that town. They are alll we have to be proud of :lol:

EpyonXero
04-22-2009, 07:59 AM
NBA basketball is my second favorite sport after the NFL. Go Sixers!