PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Who's Interested?

tached1000rr
04-22-2009, 09:00 PM
Well I'm originally from Detroit, Mi so I grew up going to the Lions games (Yeah I know they suck) I also root for the Panthers since I've been in NC longer than anyone state. Anyway who's your team and what are you looking for on draft day? As for the lions, almost anyone should be able to help them!!

Apoc
04-22-2009, 09:04 PM
I dunno who the Pats need this year, but they do need a change. And they need brady at his best.

Porkchop
04-23-2009, 01:28 AM
Browns..... ya ya i know too.... redflip

Anything.... a running back, a linebacker, a good DE, a safety.

All these rumors about Sanchez here, but it wont happen if we cant dump Brady, which I think is a stupid move. But please, no Crabtree.... we dont need another stallworth.

JoJoYZF
04-23-2009, 01:55 AM

All these rumors about Sanchez here, but it wont happen if we cant dump Brady, which I think is a stupid move. But please, no Crabtree.... we dont need another stallworth.

Trading quinn would be retarded and I hope they take crabtree. Hes a beast and I think will be a good number 1 receiver after a season or two.

Rider
04-23-2009, 11:49 AM
Lets just hope the Lions don't take Matt Stafford and fuck up his NFL career. The Lions need to build there OL well before they get a good QB in the line up.

Curb
04-23-2009, 01:00 PM
Giants are looking for a receiver...but they are looking for a big game one...not so sure what is going on with Edwards from the Browns. Cleveland just wants too much for him and I'm glad that Jerry Reese is holding back...we are their only option for trading but they aren't going to get what they want from us...I hope. Other than that as always we need help in the secondary...

I also think that Crabtrees numbers are so skewed from playing in the Big 12 that his NFL career wont live up to his College one

EpyonXero
04-23-2009, 09:01 PM
Im looking forward to the draft. The Eagles did a good job of filling some holes in free angency so we dont have many glaring needs.

I think Knowshon Moreno would be a good pickup but so would Brandon Pettigrew, trading for Boldin or trading up to get Crabtree would be a nice surprise too. Or maybe Jeremy Macklin will be around when they pick. I guess i feel we need to add somebody on offense and there are a lot of people out there that would be good to have, which is a nice way to go into the draft.

Porkchop
04-24-2009, 09:53 PM
Trading quinn would be retarded and I hope they take crabtree. Hes a beast and I think will be a good number 1 receiver after a season or two.

Hear the rumor about trading Braylon to Miami for Ronnie Brown???? Hell to the fuck yes! :rockwoot:

JoJoYZF
04-24-2009, 11:14 PM
Lets just hope the Lions don't take Matt Stafford and fuck up his NFL career. The Lions need to build there OL well before they get a good QB in the line up.

Too late, deals done.

Hear the rumor about trading Braylon to Miami for Ronnie Brown???? Hell to the fuck yes! :rockwoot:

Hadnt heard that but Id do it in a second.

tached1000rr
04-26-2009, 11:09 PM
Anyone hear if Tim Tebow was drafted?

JoJoYZF
04-26-2009, 11:12 PM
Anyone hear if Tim Tebow was drafted?

He stayed in school.

tached1000rr
04-26-2009, 11:15 PM
He stayed in school.

i'm getting old

tommymac
04-26-2009, 11:16 PM
good to see al davis has gone completley off the deep end, taking a reciever he could have gotten with the 20th pick and then a safety no one has heard of. gonna be another long year :(

At least the giants seemed to get some quality picks, they still need that big play reciever and hopefully manningham and the others pick it up a notch.

Tom

marko138
04-27-2009, 08:19 AM

What the Browns needed was to not trade away so many fucking picks then take a Center. Stupid.

Antwanny
04-27-2009, 11:45 AM
good to see al davis has gone completley off the deep end, taking a reciever he could have gotten with the 20th pick and then a safety no one has heard of. gonna be another long year :(

At least the giants seemed to get some quality picks, they still need that big play reciever and hopefully manningham and the others pick it up a notch.

Tom

its nice to know that when al davis dies(assuming he is human) the raiders will have a shot of being good again

tommymac
04-27-2009, 11:48 AM
its nice to know that when al davis dies(assuming he is human) the raiders will have a shot of being good again

Thats about it, he realy needs to step down. its amazing how many good players and coaches he cast off who went on to be good elsewhere :idk:

Tom

JoJoYZF
04-27-2009, 03:24 PM
What the Browns needed was to not trade away so many fucking picks then take a Center. Stupid.

Amen theyre gonna suck again this year, no surprise.