PDA

View Full Version : Came home to the unthinkable

elimental
03-25-2008, 09:26 PM
my goddamn fzr was on the floor!!!!!

A few weeks back someone had called the cops and complained that it was "illegally" parked on the sidewalk, so they came knocking on the door and asked me not to leave it there for too much longer cause someone was out to get me. really nice cops btw, fine, bike was moved. End of story? Came home and there she was, on her right side and now my tank's got a big fxcking dent on it!

It landed on my brother's car so not much damage but still. someone deliberately put up the kick stand and pushed the bike over.

goddammit this is bullshit i havent even ridden the bike around the block yet! [sorry guys just need to vent] :bash:

NONE_too_SOFT
03-25-2008, 09:30 PM
DUDE wtf is with the drama? what the hell did you do to somebody?

its fucking skull cracking time.

pickle.of.doom
03-25-2008, 09:31 PM
Thats sucks man, I hope somehow, some way, you find out who the cocksucker that did it is so you can plan some revenge...

Whoever did it will probably get aids and die anyway.

elimental
03-25-2008, 09:36 PM
DUDE wtf is with the drama? what the hell did you do to somebody?

its fucking skull cracking time.

didnt do anything to anyone, im relatively new there. come home, sleep, wake up, go to work. dont give anyone dirty looks or any hint of attitude. :idk: people are just fucking douches

Thats sucks man, I hope somehow, some way, you find out who the cocksucker that did it is so you can plan some revenge...

hope to god i just happen to come home while someone's messing with it, thats all i ask for.

JoJoYZF
03-25-2008, 09:36 PM

We can only hope

NONE_too_SOFT
03-25-2008, 09:41 PM
didnt do anything to anyone, im relatively new there. come home, sleep, wake up, go to work. dont give anyone dirty looks or any hint of attitude. :idk: people are just fucking douches

no. somebody has it out for you, and in your heart of hearts you know who it is. You must seek revenge.

elimental
03-25-2008, 09:55 PM
no. somebody has it out for you, and in your heart of hearts you know who it is. You must seek revenge.

im setting up one of those b.s cameras from radioshack. god forbid i catch the asshole. you'll see me on cops with a TWFIX shirt running for it :whistle:

jalaan1
03-25-2008, 11:28 PM
that sucks.

do what ya gotta do bro.

Crazy
03-26-2008, 12:04 AM
im setting up one of those b.s cameras from radioshack. god forbid i catch the asshole. you'll see me on cops with a TWFIX shirt running for it :whistle:

that would DEFINITELY make PotM :lol:

Mr Lefty
03-26-2008, 03:06 AM
fuck man... that's some bullshit! sorry bro!

fpzx10
03-26-2008, 07:12 AM
Hope you find them, bro

Rider
03-26-2008, 08:21 AM
Fuckers...

marko138
03-26-2008, 08:59 AM
Set that camera up then beat their asses, royally.

NeonspeedRT
03-26-2008, 09:35 AM
Do you live in an apartment complex? If so talk to the management and see if they have any security cameras set up? If so, you might have someone on tape already. It's worth a shot.

Beefcake Morris
03-26-2008, 09:41 AM
I hope you find out. That is just crap.

Cutty72
03-26-2008, 10:43 AM
why can't people just leave other peoples shit alone.

z06boy
03-26-2008, 10:56 AM

:lol: "TWFIX shirt running for it" Now that was funny !!

Sucks about your bike...I don't get people having to f*ck with other people's stuff especially IF as you say...you haven't done anything to anybody.

How about your brother's car ? Mess it up much ?

JoJoYZF
03-26-2008, 12:01 PM
why can't people just leave other peoples shit alone.

Cuz a lot of people are too fucking ignorant to know what respect is.

azoomm
03-26-2008, 12:32 PM
Cuz a lot of people are too fucking ignorant to know what respect is.

Which is why I'm perhaps more surprised to see *unthinkable* in the title. Down here when you leave your bike outside and unattended it has a higher risk of finding a new home than laying on its side. :shrug:

That doesn't make it suck worse, just look after your stuff. Sorry.

t-homo
03-26-2008, 01:04 PM
Sorry to hear that man. I really don't know what I would do if I come out of a store and even some some high school douche sitting on my bike. I can't imagine them vandalizing it.

JoJoYZF
03-26-2008, 03:17 PM
Which is why I'm perhaps more surprised to see *unthinkable* in the title. Down here when you leave your bike outside and unattended it has a higher risk of finding a new home than laying on its side. :shrug:

That doesn't make it suck worse, just look after your stuff. Sorry.

You make a damn good point

elimental
03-26-2008, 05:52 PM
Do you live in an apartment complex? If so talk to the management and see if they have any security cameras set up? If so, you might have someone on tape already. It's worth a shot.

First floor of a 2 family home, no cameras. Its a really quiet neighborhood though, with a few older riders [cruisers and such] so im surprised it happen.

:lol: "TWFIX shirt running for it" Now that was funny !!

Sucks about your bike...I don't get people having to f*ck with other people's stuff especially IF as you say...you haven't done anything to anybody.

How about your brother's car ? Mess it up much ?

just a scratch on the bumper, nothing that cant be touched up easy. He's out of the country so he's gonna be pissed when he sees it [im gonna try and do it tomorrow before he gets back]. I swear man people just love to start shit. I'd hate to think that this was in retaliation to the squid douches running wheelies, hitting the rev limiters and what not that pass by every so often.

Smittie61984
03-26-2008, 11:28 PM
you'll see me on cops with a TWFIX shirt running for it :whistle:

I didn't know you were allowed to wear Shirts on COPS.

Sucks about your bike. Luckily my bike is so ragged out and ugly looking people would be afraid they'd need a Tetnis shot after touching it.

JoJoYZF
03-27-2008, 12:19 AM
Of course you can wear a shirt on cops, its just got to be a dirty ass wife beater

Becca_007
03-27-2008, 08:12 AM
Just a thought but could a gust have knocked it over? Any kind of incline where it could have rolled and gone over? The kickstand could have easily snapped up on it's own.

Really sucks if someone did it so I'm just looking for alternatives.

Phenix_Rider
03-27-2008, 12:15 PM
Maybe you didn't get the side stand down all the way... Wouldn't be the first I've heard of.

Smittie61984
03-27-2008, 08:16 PM
Of course you can wear a shirt on cops, its just got to be a dirty ass wife beater

True dat. Or a White Tee.

I'd love to see someone wearing a TWFix T-shirt giving a shout out on COPS...
"Yo, yo, yo. This goes out to my home dogs at Two Wheel Fix. I love you guys can't wait to see ya'll when I get out!!!(Cop smacks him on head) Owe mother fucker that shit hurt, Owe! Owe!! Shit damn fuck!!!"

Back on subject I have had my bike roll a couple of times on the kickstand. I saved it once. Not the other time. My buddy had an SV650s that he dropped and dented his tank when he parked on a hill and left it in neutral instead of putting it into first.

So for future reference if you don't already know. When you park your bike leave it in 1st and roll it forward with the clutch out until it stops. When it does stop put the kickstand down then and lock the wheel.

elimental
03-27-2008, 10:48 PM
Just a thought but could a gust have knocked it over? Any kind of incline where it could have rolled and gone over? The kickstand could have easily snapped up on it's own.

Really sucks if someone did it so I'm just looking for alternatives.

i thought about that, but it hasnt been windy at all lately. I remember putting th e battery in it, sitting on it, tried to fire it nothing so i just put'er in gear, put the stand down and went inside.

ceo012384
03-28-2008, 11:50 AM
It's time to bust some fuckin' heads, bro.

vabarber2
03-28-2008, 08:59 PM
dam bro, sorry to hear that. Worlds full of asses now-a-days. Good luck catching them and with the revenge.

elimental
03-29-2008, 12:18 PM
im beginning to think its one of the goddamn cops after me. Came home to find a fucking cop putting a ticket on my car because apparently its "Illegal" to put a "for sale" sign on a goddamn car these days! i should scan this shit when i get to work and post it on here, its a $35 ticket for having a damn sign on my car's window because its "illegal advertisement in new york city" In-fucking-credible!

Dave
03-29-2008, 01:15 PM
you cant advertise in your own private property? what the fuck kind of nonsense IS that? i think its time to move buddy

elimental
03-29-2008, 01:55 PM
you cant advertise in your own private property? what the fuck kind of nonsense IS that? i think its time to move buddy

this city's having a "fund raiser" so they're ticketing people ANYTHING, wonder whats next "your gear doesnt match the bike's paint scheme -writes out moving violation-"

jalaan1
03-29-2008, 02:21 PM
yeah, it's true.
a cop buddy of mine told me that a while back.
rarely do they give tickets for it but hey, it's the end of the month.
gotta fill those 'quotas' that the NYPD doesn't have.

elimental
03-29-2008, 04:05 PM
yeah, it's true.
a cop buddy of mine told me that a while back.
rarely do they give tickets for it but hey, it's the end of the month.
gotta fill those 'quotas' that the NYPD doesn't have.

i can imagine how much they're going to hustle us this summer bro. btw i found some really nice rodes for us to ride this season

jalaan1
03-29-2008, 04:48 PM
cool!
where're we headed, upstate?

just gotta get my bike together and get a new lid.
hopefully i'll be ready in a few weeks. :idk:

elimental
03-29-2008, 06:24 PM
cool!
where're we headed, upstate?

just gotta get my bike together and get a new lid.
hopefully i'll be ready in a few weeks. :idk:

that was one location, another one is penn. holy jebus christ man you should've seen the scenery! it looked like a painting. I'll see if i find pictures so i can post'em. if you need a spare lid i have a spare large at my brother's house. Had gotten it for him to use it once he got his bike but he doesnt want to ride after all. I'll see if he'll give it back

Mr Lefty
03-29-2008, 09:23 PM
move to the country... (and eat a lot of peaches) :leaving:

elimental
03-29-2008, 10:56 PM
move to the country... (and eat a lot of peaches) :leaving:

ive considered that. have my resume all updated and ready to be emailed to companies. just havent decided what im interested in. I'd love to move somewhere warm

PhiSig1071
03-30-2008, 05:30 PM
I used to park my bike against a guardrail, chained to the guardrail. I came home to find it leaning away from the guardrail hanging by the chain twice. I caught people sitting on the bike a couple times, usually what I would do was walk outside and talk to them. I'd tell them that they were welcome to sit on the bike as long as I was there, but please not touch it while I'm not around. They thought that I was being so cool about it they started looking after my bike, so that if anyone touched it I knew about it as soon as I got home. I figured if I yelled at them they could always come back and fuck with my bike more after I was gone.

Smittie61984
03-30-2008, 11:19 PM
ive considered that. have my resume all updated and ready to be emailed to companies. just havent decided what im interested in. I'd love to move somewhere warm

Move to the A-town. I think everyone from New York is moving here anyways.

The the Atlanta area is only an hour or two from some awesome mountain riding and 4 hours from Deal's Gap. And 4 hours from the beach and Savannah(The coolest town ever).