PDA

View Full Version : My Brother's Infant Son Just Got Out Of The Hospital....

OTB
03-26-2008, 11:35 AM
...after a drunk driver came through the front of their house this morning. At 2:05 AM, some drunken yo-yo plowed into the kids' bedroom, knocking the crib against the opposite wall. His sister was missed by inches. The front of the house was demolished; the Red Cross has put them up in a hotel for the time being. They live in a quiet little town (River Falls) in central Wisconsin.

Fortunately, the baby only had a few bruises.

Trip
03-26-2008, 11:38 AM
Good lord, I would of pulled that guy out of his car and beat him until that mother fucker was dead. I have zero tolerance for drunk drivers, I think they all should be tortured until they are almost dead.

Glad the kids were alright.

the chi
03-26-2008, 11:43 AM
Oh my goodness, I am with Trip, I'd have beaten the guy...

Glad the babies were okay, sorry to hear about that!!

JoJoYZF
03-26-2008, 11:47 AM
Im definitely with both trip and rae on this one. Once I checked on the kids I woul have beat that guy within an inch of his life.

azoomm
03-26-2008, 11:52 AM
HOLY CRAP!!! I'm so glad everyone in the house was fine *phew*.

I'm with the rest of you... they would have had to pull me off of the dumbass. Drinking and driving is teh suck. I can't believe it is still as rampant as it is.

fnfalman
03-26-2008, 11:58 AM
Drunk drivers should be shot onsite.

JoJoYZF
03-26-2008, 12:00 PM

Thats lettin em off a little too easy. I say we go with trips plan to torture them and then kill them after.

neebelung
03-26-2008, 12:01 PM
Wow... I'm with everyone else -- beat/shoot on site. No questions asked.

Glad the babies are okay, and I hope the family can rebuild and move on.

Rider
03-26-2008, 12:34 PM

I'm with his guy... No trial, no questions, just a bullet to the head.

Trip
03-26-2008, 12:39 PM
I'm with his guy... No trial, no questions, just a bullet to the head.

Bullet in the head is too quick, they don't suffer enough to satisfy me. This thread pretty much has made me angry for the rest of the day at least.

Rider
03-26-2008, 12:46 PM
Bullet in the head is too quick, they don't suffer enough to satisfy me. This thread pretty much has made me angry for the rest of the day at least.

Well if you are into torture a potato skin peeler does wonders...

t-homo
03-26-2008, 12:57 PM
Glad to hear that everyone is alright.

I vowed to quit drunk driving a little over a year ago, and it was probably the best decision of my life. A bunch of my friends got pulled over leaving a party last friday. The driver, who is 18, blew a .025 and everyone else was pretty drunk. They all got MIPs, including the driver, not a DWI. No matter what, they shouldn't let you out of a DWI.

marko138
03-26-2008, 02:01 PM

They really should. Worthless bastards.

Cutty72
03-26-2008, 02:30 PM
Glad the kids are alright
I'd beat him till he was almost dead, and said it must be injurys from the accident, or before hand.
Then sue his ass for a new home!

VatorMan
03-26-2008, 03:35 PM
Good lord, I would of pulled that guy out of his car and beat him until that mother fucker was dead. I have zero tolerance for drunk drivers, I think they all should be tortured until they are almost dead.

Glad the kids were alright.

:iagree: Fukker would have paid with his life. Glad the kid is OK.

Mr Lefty
03-26-2008, 04:01 PM
fuck... that's both horrible and releaving to hear at the same time.

LaFemmes
03-26-2008, 04:34 PM
OMG,
I'm so glad to hear everyone is okay.
I hope they :hangman: the bastard!

'73 H1 Triple
03-26-2008, 09:51 PM
First, glad to hear everyone in the family is OK.

I'm with the majority here on cruel and unusual punishment for the drunk. Perhaps gut shot a few times with hollow points?

~~~~~~~

Make sure a structural engineer looks at the house. My friend Dave's neighbor had his house hit by a drunk and it literally knocked his rancher off the foundation. He had a new house built.

Jeff

jalaan1
03-26-2008, 10:13 PM
glad the fam is OK.
that being said............

fuck that! after checking on the kids, he's on my property and, in my eyes,
'attacked' my children........ he's gettin his ass beeeeet!

NONE_too_SOFT
03-26-2008, 10:19 PM
i wouldnt be thinking about the drunk driver until i got my baby out of the hospital. and then, once I was sure my child was safe, i'd be sure to show the ass hat all the pics of the bruises on my newborn, wish him luck in court, and let him know he'd be hearing from my attorneys.

IE i'd end his life as he knows it, only hoping he'd have the fortitude to just blow his own head off.

OTB
03-27-2008, 08:19 AM
Here's the link to the story....notice how close the car is to the gas meter. By the time the pics were taken, the driver had tried to back the car out, destroying one of the childs beds (front drive wheel caught the mattress and churned it into scrap). Yes the cops arrested the a$$hat before my brother could get to him.

http://wcco.com/crime/car.into.house.2.685727.html

Rider
03-27-2008, 08:23 AM
Somebody was looking out for those kids. Glad they are ok.

itgirl
03-27-2008, 09:31 AM
thank god the baby is OK. that musta been frightening!

z06boy
03-27-2008, 09:53 AM
Man that is messed up. He claimed "the brakes didn't work"...I guess not when you're driving drunk and don't apply them. :zowned:

Definitely glad no one in the house was hurt.

GearGrabinGuy
03-27-2008, 09:56 AM
WOW glad to hear everything is ok!

Guy looks like your typical run of of the mill frat boy douche
http://llnw.image.cbslocal.com/30/2008/03/27/320x240/ChristopherHuston.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRJ_tlLRixc

I hope he learns a VERY valuable lessen in the fact that your brother didnt take his life that night, cuz I know I would have.

the chi
03-27-2008, 09:59 AM
that pic of the car in the house is just chilling, they truly had someone looking out for them!

Phenix_Rider
03-27-2008, 12:13 PM
Huston told police his brakes didn't work. It's not yet clear if he'll face charges beyond the drinking and driving.

Throw the book at him! There must be dozens of other relevant charges- especially with the children involved.