PDA

View Full Version : Finished Product - tattoo

NONE_too_SOFT
03-26-2008, 07:18 PM
This thing hurt like a bitch. my other 2 were nothing compared to this.

its fuckin tough to get good pics of it cause of where it is, and the skin moves around so much it stretches a ton, kinda cool actually. tried to get the best shots i could given the situation, so...

some more grandiose nipple shots.
first one to show location, second one's a closeup.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7950/attid02b9f29flq4.png
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/3134/tat1ah3.jpg

its on my right side, btw, the mirror kinda fools ya.

JoJoYZF
03-26-2008, 07:43 PM
It turned out pretty sweet. Only downfall is now there will be more pics of you posted around here with your nipples out. If only we could convince some of the ladies to follow suit...

NONE_too_SOFT
03-26-2008, 07:45 PM
that is the first positive thing thats been said about my nipple photos, ever.

JoJoYZF
03-26-2008, 07:50 PM
Hey, if it helps with encouraging titties Im glad to help

t-homo
03-26-2008, 07:58 PM
Looks awesome man. I've heard thats the most painful place ever to get a tattoo. I will probably getting two. One over my heart and the other on my shoulder blade.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-26-2008, 08:01 PM
evrerytime he hit a rib, it felt like a chainsaw.

pretty much anywhere on your chest feels like somebodys poking needles into your nipple.

when it gets close to your pit, it feels like somebody is using a jackhammer with a knife on it in your pit.

this tattoo just raised my scale of pain, if my other 2 tats were 7's out of 10, they are now about 4's.

t-homo
03-26-2008, 08:04 PM
evrerytime he hit a rib, it felt like a chainsaw.

pretty much anywhere on your chest feels like somebodys poking needles into your nipple.

when it gets close to your pit, it feels like somebody is using a jackhammer with a knife on it in your pit.

this tattoo just raised my scale of pain, if my other 2 tats were 7's out of 10, they are now about 4's.

damn. worth it though?

NONE_too_SOFT
03-26-2008, 08:08 PM
its not a question of whether it was worth it.

The pain has no effect on an idea behind a tattoo, and if pain tolerance is something you're worried about when considering a tattoo, you dont have something you're 100% on anyways.

You just sit in the chair, remind yourself to breath steady, dont tense up, and go along for the ride.

Mr Lefty
03-26-2008, 08:10 PM
its not a question of whether it was worth it.

The pain has no effect on an idea behind a tattoo, and if pain tolerance is something you're worried about when considering a tattoo, you dont have something you're 100% on anyways.

You just sit in the chair, remind yourself to breath steady, dont tense up, and go along for the ride.

that's the tough thing for most people...

hey attach the pics so I can see...

ZukLady
03-26-2008, 08:12 PM
I like the pain/whole experience of getting tattooed.....i fell asleep when i was getting my lower back one done....
But youre right...ribs are the most painful place to get a tattoo.

I like it btw!

NONE_too_SOFT
03-26-2008, 08:17 PM
I like the pain/whole experience of getting tattooed.....i fell asleep when i was getting my lower back one done....
But youre right...ribs are the most painful place to get a tattoo.

I like it btw!

fall asleep huh... that i gotta see to believe. ya always forget how much the needle hurts until you find it going back into your skin a gagillion times.

there you go ebbson

Mr Lefty
03-26-2008, 08:35 PM
nice... looks better on skin than in your drawing... :idk:

I'm still tying to get my idea down for what I wanna get when I'm back in September

upshift
03-26-2008, 09:10 PM
Looks good man :dthumb:

t-homo
03-26-2008, 09:15 PM
My friend fell asleep monday night while he was getting his. he was also sittin in the chair not moving for 3.5 hours. That's when I went across the street and got him a Monster from the gas station.

Mrs. Colleen
03-26-2008, 09:28 PM
Looks great!

Makes me want another one even more...IF I get one I might do it on my ribs too. :willy: :willy:

Pain is totally part of the experience...breathing is not always. :willy: Getting tattooed is the only time in my life where I had to remind myself to breath! :lol:

Right after I get a tattoo I tell myself I will never get another because of the pain...and then I forget about the pain and start craving another!

BTW - Nice nips!

NONE_too_SOFT
03-26-2008, 09:31 PM
idk. i have a high threshhold for pain, but i couldnt fall asleep during the deed. Its just a mixture of euphoric pain and excitement that keeps things interesting.

I actually like to watch it done, though. i find it much easier to relax when i can see exactly what he's doing.

t-homo
03-26-2008, 09:35 PM
I can't wait till I get my first one. I am going to get it in about a month.

A memorial for one of my best friends who died a little over 2 years ago in a car accident. I am thinking drawing my own design with a cross looking like it is going into my skin and into my heart, then having a banner wrapped around it twice with his initials on the top and the day he died on the bottom.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-26-2008, 09:38 PM
Looks great!

Makes me want another one even more...IF I get one I might do it on my ribs too. :willy: :willy:

Pain is totally part of the experience...breathing is not always. :willy: Getting tattooed is the only time in my life where I had to remind myself to breath! :lol:

Right after I get a tattoo I tell myself I will never get another because of the pain...and then I forget about the pain and start craving another!

BTW - Nice nips!
ribs are tough cause you not only have to remember to breath, you have to breath easily. if you gasp or hold your breath you're gonna end up with a fucked up job.

i remember being SO nervous for my first tat. it was gut wrenching.

I was just thinking about it a second ago, and i dont think i even had an elevated heart rate about it. i just remember getting stenciled a few times to get it just right, him asking me if i was ready, and me saying "ready as i'll ever be". the biggest factor in that is probobly the fact i've been giving blood religiously though. That stuff just doesnt bother me any more.

the pain is worth the feeling RIGHT after its over, it is better than sex.

and you've got some nice nips too, colleen.

dscort
03-26-2008, 09:48 PM
that tat looks badass....:rockout:

jalaan1
03-26-2008, 10:20 PM
looks good, i actually like it.

why does the reaper only have one wing tho?
just asking.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-26-2008, 10:24 PM
has 2. just on one side. didnt want to go around the back with some more wings, because i wanted to keep the focus more forward... plus my arm pretty much covers most of that up anyways.

They're not so much part of the reaper as they are a representation of good and bad.

the chi
03-26-2008, 11:00 PM
SWEET!!! Love it babe, totally badass!!!

For ya'll afraid of the pain, it all has different factors: placement, tolerance, detail/design and the like all play a factor. I have a very high pain tolerance and my first one was mildly painful, lower back, hit alot of nerves and pretty sensitive, and very detailed and colorful but as soon as he was done and I could see it, I fell in love with it and didnt even remember it hurting. My second one, right above that one, I didnt even know he had started it, i thought he was still stenciling, I asked when he was going to start and he'd been working on it for a few minutes already. That one was less detailed, solid black and being in a different location, it never hurt at all and again was worth any discomfort.

If you are even considering putting something like like a tattoo on your body, pain isnt even a factor: design, meaning and the aging factor however are all things that are very important! Aging = can you live with it when you are 65 and have grandkids dangling on your knee? For example: breast tats, when your boob is settled around your waist, are you still going to be happy with the tat you got at 20 that has slid down with it? Or when you get that adorable tummy tat, say a lil mouse or something, and then you get pregnant, and after the baby is born and it looks like Dumbo with tiger stripes, can you be happy with that? Important things to think about...for you younger crowd, always think of the world as you age, when you are trying to get a corporate job, do you want a tat around your neck at interviews or covering your hand when you reach out to shake hands?

t-homo
03-26-2008, 11:32 PM
I will never get a tattoo that can't be covered with a short sleeve shirt.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-27-2008, 10:10 AM
mine just barely peek out w/ a short sleve shirt.

Rider
03-27-2008, 10:15 AM
So that one on your arm, did you steal that idea from Vinnie Vincent of Kiss when the wore make-up ?
http://www.kissfanshop.de/VinnieVincent/vinnie83c.jpg

z06boy
03-27-2008, 10:22 AM
mine just barely peek out w/ a short sleve shirt.

That's about how mine are too...some t-shirts they will show and some not washed as many times...they may or may not show.

Golf/Polo type shirt....they don't show.

Nice tat man. :dthumb:

Rider
03-27-2008, 10:23 AM
That's about how mine are too...some t-shirts they will show and some not washed as many times...they may or may not show.

Golf/Polo type shirt....they don't show.

Mine is the same way.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-27-2008, 10:30 AM
So that one on your arm, did you steal that idea from Vinnie Vincent of Kiss when the wore make-up ?
http://www.kissfanshop.de/VinnieVincent/vinnie83c.jpg

lol, no.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankh

first appeared as a symbol in ancient egypt, and reappeared in early christianity before the crucifix was widely accepted (at very first showing a sign of the cricifix was considered derogatory and disrespectful to the religion, symbols like an alpha, ankh, and others were commonly used to denote Christians)