PDA

View Full Version : Is L8Braker on Vacation? Spoiler

Amber Lamps
05-04-2009, 12:13 AM
Okay, I'm no race guru but hahahaha, how about Hayden and Lorenzo?

marko138
05-04-2009, 07:56 AM
Some results with you post would be nice, dick.

Rider
05-04-2009, 08:33 AM
Hayden still sucks... And Lorenzo .... he needs to keep his bike rubber side down.

z06boy
05-04-2009, 10:16 AM
Hayden still sucks... And Lorenzo .... he needs to keep his bike rubber side down.

:lol: The boy is fast but just can't seem to stay on the bike for the entire race.

I was hoping that he would catch Stoner but it wasn't looking too promising even before he went down.

Amber Lamps
05-04-2009, 12:06 PM
Some results with you post would be nice, dick.

I did say that I'm no L8braker didn't I pussbag! Lick my sack, camera boy!

You suck almost as bad as your boy Nicki!:lol:

marko138
05-04-2009, 12:49 PM
I did say that I'm no L8braker didn't I pussbag! Lick my sack, camera boy!

You suck almost as bad as your boy Nicki!:lol:
You mention Hayden and Lorenzo and have no mention of wtf they did. Your thread = fail.

Rider
05-04-2009, 01:47 PM
You mention Hayden and Lorenzo and have no mention of wtf they did. Your thread = fail.

I mentioned it for him. Now you know.. Your boy Nicky is a cock gobbler.

Amber Lamps
05-04-2009, 02:47 PM

True but I was dumb enough to think that everyone on a MC forum would have know the outcome of the race by now.... To be honest, I really just wanted to start a laugh at Nicky Hayden thread!:lol:

Anyway, Nicki started dead LAST on the grid and didn't finish much better. Lorenzo started at poll and managed to crash with only a few laps remaining. Rossi put on a clinic and kicked some major ass after starting on the second row. I'd love to repost all the talk before the season started about how it was all Honda's fault that Nicky was having a bad season last year and how he was going to kick so much ass this year!:lol

marko138
05-04-2009, 08:34 PM
True but I was dumb enough to think that everyone on a MC forum would have know the outcome of the race by now.... To be honest, I really just wanted to start a laugh at Nicky Hayden thread!:lol:

Anyway, Nicki started dead LAST on the grid and didn't finish much better. Lorenzo started at poll and managed to crash with only a few laps remaining. Rossi put on a clinic and kicked some major ass after starting on the second row. I'd love to repost all the talk before the season started about how it was all Honda's fault that Nicky was having a bad season last year and how he was going to kick so much ass this year!:lol
Honestly, all my MotoGP information comes from the spoiler threads on this forum. I dont have cable or satellite and don't subscribe to motoGP.com.

Amber Lamps
05-04-2009, 10:43 PM
Honestly, all my MotoGP information comes from the spoiler threads on this forum. I dont have cable or satellite and don't subscribe to motoGP.com.

Really? Oh well, I'll try to do better from now on then. Have you checked out Speed.com?

marko138
05-05-2009, 07:39 AM
Really? Oh well, I'll try to do better from now on then. Have you checked out Speed.com?
Nope and probably won't. If it's here there's really no reason for me to go to another site.