PDA

View Full Version : Who should the Democrats choose?

Captain Morgan
03-28-2008, 07:37 AM
They have two major choices, a nut with two boobs and a boob with two nuts. Decisions, decisions.

Trip
03-28-2008, 07:50 AM
I don't know, I really don't like either. I am not a big fan of mccain. What a crappy selection.

itgirl
03-28-2008, 08:11 AM
yeah, god help this country. :panic:

this :panic: smiley looks more like he's doing the motorboat than screaming in panic.

Captain Morgan
03-28-2008, 08:12 AM
I don't know, I really don't like either. I am not a big fan of mccain. What a crappy selection.

I agree. We have an absolutely horrible selection for president this time around.

itgirl
03-28-2008, 08:14 AM
I agree. We have an absolutely horrible selection for president this time around.

uhhhh...we did last time too.

OneSickPsycho
03-28-2008, 08:48 AM
I dunno, but I love all the infighting in the Democratic party... The voice of the left is soooooooooo loud compared to the right, it gives me great joy to see the party in disarray.

Switch
03-28-2008, 08:54 AM
You don't think the Republican party is in disarray? We have a democrat for a republican nominee.

OneSickPsycho
03-28-2008, 08:57 AM
You don't think the Republican party is in disarray? We have a democrat for a republican nominee.

Not exactly. McCain is not a Dem... he's just not a hardline conservative... And honestly, McCain as president does have it's benefits. Talk about someone who could possibly do something to reverse or just impeed the polarization of this country... Someone that's hard to either side, is NOT going to be able to do that.

VatorMan
03-28-2008, 10:12 AM
I have no hope for either party. I respect McCain. I could care less about the other two fleabags.

z06boy
03-28-2008, 12:36 PM

That's my feeling as well...I don't really care for any of the three. :panic:

t-homo
03-28-2008, 01:22 PM
McCain will definitely be the best overall candidate. Hopefully with the dems being so divided, he will have a really good shot at pres. Barrack and Hillary are both bad news.

vabarber2
03-28-2008, 08:48 PM
Obama.

WARputer
03-28-2008, 10:49 PM
Obama.

....is a Punk !
:dthumb:

Dnyce
03-31-2008, 03:53 AM
i think hillarys droppin out soon-thats what every1 keeps telling her anyway lol

mccain is sooooooooo old. who is his vp? that could really matter

obama or mccains vp could be what you're really picking...

just a thought.

6doublefive321
03-31-2008, 02:04 PM
I respect the hell out of McCain, but I'm not sure he'd be a good president. Obama is almost as smooth as Mr. Clinton, which may spell trouble for McCain. I don't know where to begin on Hillary. She is so fake and transparent, she makes me sick. Overall, a poor crop of candidates.

Cutty72
03-31-2008, 02:48 PM
pick the rock in the corner. best overall choice

Gas Man
03-31-2008, 03:10 PM
McCain will definitely be the best overall candidate. Hopefully with the dems being so divided, he will have a really good shot at pres. Barrack and Hillary are both bad news.

Exactly... the country as a whole needs change but not that type of change. Most just want to get rid of Bush.

i think hillarys droppin out soon-thats what every1 keeps telling her anyway lol

mccain is sooooooooo old. who is his vp? that could really matter

obama or mccains vp could be what you're really picking...

just a thought.

Good pov for sure.

I respect the hell out of McCain, but I'm not sure he'd be a good president. Obama is almost as smooth as Mr. Clinton, which may spell trouble for McCain. I don't know where to begin on Hillary. She is so fake and transparent, she makes me sick. Overall, a poor crop of candidates.

McCains only problem is that he's old. beyond that he's money. He's conservative enough as a Republican but liberal enough for change. Personally its the ultra liberal democratic fucks that are ruining this country in the first place. We need some old school chops busting and FTW point of view.

The biggest problem with Oboma is he's all talk.. smooth talk is why he's gotten so far... well that coupled with it seems like he's going to carry the entire black vote. Which is BULLSHIT, I see them interview some black citizens on tv and they are talking ignorant and how they are basically voting for him cause "we need a black man". That is fuckin stupid fucking ignorant shit! Same shit that got Kiwalmi elected and re-elected.... Do you really know where Obama stands? NOPE cause he plays the smooth player role... he don't have a spine or nads to back any play..

Hillary... dumb fuckin cunt worthless clam eatin bitch whore! She gets in... I swear I want to move about 25 miles east!!! That's Canada for the ignorant to where I'm at!

But maybe I'm a bias, chopper ridin asshole...:idk:

6doublefive321
03-31-2008, 04:23 PM
Hillary... dumb fuckin cunt worthless clam eatin bitch whore! She gets in... I swear I want to move about 25 miles east!!! That's Canada for the ignorant to where I'm at!

:dthumb: :dthumb: :dthumb: :dthumb: :dthumb: :dthumb: :dthumb: :dthumb:

azoomm
03-31-2008, 04:25 PM
...Which is BULLSHIT, I see them interview some black citizens on tv and they are talking ignorant and how they are basically voting for him cause "we need a black man". ...

Same thing with women voting for Billary just because she's a *woman*.

Too much :gary:

Cutty72
03-31-2008, 04:27 PM

But maybe I'm a bias, chopper ridin asshole...:idk:

I agree, but I'd have to go to mexico, they don't like me in Canada anymore :lol:

and that last part is true, but that's why we like ya.

itgirl
03-31-2008, 06:02 PM
let's all just write in OSP for prez.

Dave
03-31-2008, 06:49 PM
walter mondale?

Cutty72
03-31-2008, 06:52 PM

As scary as that may be, it would be better than the other options.

OneSickPsycho
03-31-2008, 11:27 PM

I couldn't run as a Dem though...

Mr Lefty
04-01-2008, 12:35 AM
well in your case OSP we would change DEM to stand for DEMENTED... and change the donkey to a chick blowing a donkey...

WARputer
04-01-2008, 04:17 PM
well in your case OSP we would change DEM to stand for DEMENTED... and change the donkey to a chick blowing a donkey...

Sounds like a game plan !!

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o154/Warputer/motivator4561448.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o154/Warputer/motivator3009094.jpg

z06boy
04-01-2008, 04:40 PM
I'll probably vote for McCain...not crazy about him but it's more of a vote against the other two.

Hillary is my last choice...and don't feel a whole lot better about Osama...I mean Obama.

Phenix_Rider
04-01-2008, 08:21 PM

I agree. At least McCain is out there working international politics. That's one area where our country is really fucked right now. The other two are doing the usual BS bitching about the other candidate. Why should I care how much the assholes have raised to spend on their own campaign? If they really want to do something, or want my vote, they should put that cash to good use- toward the shit they say they support (medicare, equal rights, border security, etc.)

WARputer
04-01-2008, 08:23 PM
I agree. At least McCain is out there working international politics. That's one area where our country is really fucked right now. The other two are doing the usual BS bitching about the other candidate. Why should I care how much the assholes have raised to spend on their own campaign? If they really want to do something, or want my vote, they should put that cash to good use- toward the shit they say they support (medicare, equal rights, border security, etc.)

Right on !

Dnyce
04-03-2008, 01:29 AM

true...but mccain is the #1 rep guy already, he can go around and do whatever he wants til the dems figure out who they want to be the prez nominee.

marko138
04-03-2008, 08:23 AM
http://a921.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/79/l_c1b63ae68dd06520385917e21bd5efc0.jpg

OneSickPsycho
04-03-2008, 10:06 AM
I don't think the Dems should choose anyone... It's a simple factor of economics for me...

Both candidates are pushing socialized medicine (just how in the fuck are we supposed to pay for that shit?).

Both candidates are for spending money to make the economy better (apparently, they have not learned that this does NOT work).

Both candidates are for pumping money into the housing market, either to bail out irresponsible lenders... or bail out irresponsible borrowers.

Clinton is the scariest, openly discussing the cost of economic and housing stimulus packages (she wants to spend 100 billion right off the bat)... That doesn't even account for the socialized medicine for EVERYONE (hundreds of billions of dollars)... So we're talking about spending as much as we have on the Iraq war, within a year of her taking office... :willy:

WARputer
04-03-2008, 10:13 AM
Clinton is talking about spending as much as we have on the Iraq war, within a year of her taking office... :willy:

Ever met a woman that did not like spending someone else's money ? :whistle:

Cutty72
04-03-2008, 12:35 PM
Ever met a woman that did not like spending someone else's money ? :whistle:

once... but i think she may have been a dude.

I like your user title.

WARputer
04-03-2008, 12:41 PM
once... but i think she may have been a dude.

I like your user title.

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o154/Warputer/LOL.gif Honesty ...I'm not anti-democrat ....just anti-Oflama & anti-Fillary . http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o154/Warputer/thumbs1.gif

Cutty72
04-03-2008, 12:42 PM
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o154/Warputer/LOL.gif Honesty ...I'm not anti-democrat ....just anti-Oflama & anti-Fillary . http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o154/Warputer/thumbs1.gif

Exactly.

I've never been either straight republican or democrat. i vote for the people, not the party. and this year, the dems don't have a decent party.

WARputer
04-03-2008, 12:46 PM
Exactly.

I've never been either straight republican or democrat. i vote for the people, not the party. and this year, the dems don't have a decent party.

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o154/Warputer/exactly.gifYep ...we both have it all figured out.....now if we can just convince the rest of the country .....http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o154/Warputer/blowup.gif

Cutty72
04-03-2008, 12:51 PM
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o154/Warputer/exactly.gifYep ...we both have it all figured out.....now if we can just convince the rest of the country .....http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o154/Warputer/blowup.gif

Cousin already bugged me about it.
She's all for Obama, cause he's "going to get our troops back home"
well... wouldn't ya think the guys in the military would be most concerned about that?? yeah, probalby. I don't know of a single military member that is backing Obama. :panic:

WARputer
04-03-2008, 01:29 PM
Yeah...Obama will never get that to fly anyway. It'll be like Korea, Japan & Germany ...we'll have troops over there until the end of time. It's a strategic location for our military ....like Germany is to Russia , Korea is to N.Korea, Japan is to China ....our government knows it needs a strong foothold in the middle east and has found that with Iraq and Afghanistan.

Bassplayer
04-03-2008, 01:42 PM
Exactly.

Damn right! :dthumb: Why do we always get the booby prize candidates?
We need a new approach, fresh ideas, and Informed voters. We need help. Big time, someone who could actually unite us.

During WW2 we had war time economics that boosted our economy, and we became wondefully united as a country when 9/11 happened. Why does there have to be tragedy for everyone to friggin get along and get shit done?

Unfortunately, i think thats wat it willl take to get us back to a stable point.
Where we have workers and productions in our own country instead of outsourcing, and we get out of depending on so many imports that bascially provide the well being of our daily lives.

We just need new ideals, better attitudes, and a unifying force that brings us all together ( or mostly ..ill settle..:lol: ) in a common goal.

I dont see it comin soon tho. so until then... were stuck
i dunno.. mini rant done... :dthumb: :2cents:

vabarber2
04-03-2008, 06:31 PM
Yeah...Obama will never get that to fly anyway. It'll be like Korea, Japan & Germany ...we'll have troops over there until the end of time. It's a strategic location for our military ....like Germany is to Russia , Korea is to N.Korea, Japan is to China ....our government knows it needs a strong foothold in the middle east and has found that with Iraq and Afghanistan.
Thats for sure with all the vehicles weapons and equipment we've provided them, but there are many troops who can be removed. The iraks have started taking over alot of the opperations and should be able to sustain their own country for the most part esspecialy by the time Obama gets into office.

Cutty72
04-03-2008, 07:01 PM
Thats for sure with all the vehicles weapons and equipment we've provided them, but there are many troops who can be removed. The iraks have started taking over alot of the opperations and should be able to sustain their own country for the most part esspecialy by the time Obama gets into office.

Perfect... so Irak will be set, and we'll be fucked...

vabarber2
04-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Perfect... so Irak will be set, and we'll be fucked...
:lol: good one, I know yall are still in denial, but he's the best choice and its too late because he's already got the ball rolling to fast to stop him now as long as no one in his camp does anymore stupid shit.

WARputer
04-03-2008, 08:19 PM
Nah ....Hillary is gonna drag this crap out ....alllllll the way till August. Then Obama will basiclly have 2 1/2 months to rally the Democrats and the undecided....by then it's too late. Face it fellas, the old guy with the thin white hair is in there already and they don't even know it.

Phenix_Rider
04-03-2008, 08:47 PM
Thats for sure with all the vehicles weapons and equipment we've provided them, but there are many troops who can be removed. The Iraqis have started taking over a lot of the operations and should be able to sustain their own country for the most part especially by the time Obama gets into office.
You're kidding right?? The Iraqi police and army can't even get their pay without being blown up!

:lol: good one, I know yall are still in denial, but he's the best choice and its too late because he's already got the ball rolling to fast to stop him now as long as no one in his camp does anymore stupid shit.
That's all they've been doing...

Cutty72
04-03-2008, 08:53 PM

You are the first and only person in the military that I've heard support Obama.

vabarber2
04-03-2008, 08:55 PM
You are the first and only person in the military that I've heard support Obama.
We'll come on over to the sand box and you'll hear many more! I dont base my vote of off what someone did in uniform or what someones asociate did!

You're kidding right?? The Iraqi police and army can't even get their pay without being blown up!

That's all they've been doing...
They are currently running alot of the convoys and haven't ben getting to much contact, but now-a-days they're hiding it better so its hard to find wether ip or us.

Yeah, but why is that being looked at so hard anyway? Because your mom votes for obama doesnt mean you're going to so just because one of his collegues says something doesn't mean thats what he says!

WARputer
04-03-2008, 09:27 PM
I love a good political discussion ! Does anyone like Hillary ? :panic: I visit alot of boards and all I hear about is Obama & McCain .....I really would like to see her give Obama a run for his money but I don't see it happenin'.

z06boy
04-04-2008, 09:12 AM

Yea my voter card reads "unaffiliated". I tend to vote Republican though.

My wife is a registered Republican.