PDA

View Full Version : Rally Report

the chi
05-11-2009, 09:21 AM
Ya'll seriously missed out on some fun!!

Got to meet many new faces, all of whom were beyond awesome!! Lil Taz and Was92 are super cool folks, and she really rails in on that 250!! Derf was way sweeter than he'll lead you to beleive, Tommy and Rice were super cool, Phenix is a cutie, Tig is well, Tig!! :wink: Rogue, Amorok, Sixxxer are exactly as advertised, Hokie and her man are super nice and incredible riders, I cant wait till she gets to the track!! Ericr is one helluva cruiser guy, as for not keeping up with the ss's, pfffft!!!

For anyone I missed, you were all super and I am so glad to meet ya'll.

As for the rest of you assholes, you are, as always my favorite assholes. I hate you. Now can I be in the circle?

I know you're saying no again Trip, *sniff*. You're not welcome.

:lol:

I will make a thread specifically for rally pics for everyone to peruse at their leisure!!

Quick281
05-11-2009, 11:09 AM
Glad it went well! Hopefully everyone had a safe trip.

Maybe next year I can plan on being there.

tached1000rr
05-11-2009, 07:38 PM
I'm SO there next year...

G-Rex
05-11-2009, 08:42 PM
I'm SO there next year...

Me too!

Trip
05-11-2009, 09:01 PM
no circle for you

Mr Lefty
05-11-2009, 09:18 PM
:lol: you just want her to keep calling you a douchebag

Trip
05-11-2009, 09:39 PM
:lol: you just want her to keep calling you a douchebag

She can't say anything mean.

Cutty72
05-11-2009, 09:53 PM
Me too!

Me three... if you move it to Kosovo... :wtfru:

was92v
05-11-2009, 10:05 PM
It was great meeting all you guys, ride a little and hangout. I do wish the "race" had been in the light so I could catch all the action!
Ericr rocks on that cruiser! I had to keep reminding myself to stop looking in the mirror and pay attention to where I was going. Good Time for sure and the shirts are way nice too.

It was a good warmup for the first week in June. I'll be at the Gap for the week with a bunch of my old riding buds. It will be the first time since 98' I think.

Sixxxxer
05-12-2009, 01:32 AM
Exactly As Advertised??? Is that good or Bad??

Im at OBX,,,It was an 8 hour ride...but Im here Safe...I put 2k on the Bike in 5 Days EEEEK!!!!

Mr Lefty
05-12-2009, 07:24 AM
she meant you had no soul... like all Gingers

Sixxxxer
05-12-2009, 09:34 AM
she meant you had no soul... like all Gingers

Kill Yourself and Die in a Fire :lol

Trip
05-12-2009, 09:58 AM
Kill Yourself and Die in a Fire :lol

:bunny:

HokieDNA01
05-12-2009, 07:04 PM
Don't knock a Ginger till you try one!!!! ;o)

Digifox
05-12-2009, 07:46 PM
To all that went to the rally.....You SUCK!

Esp. you Rouge!:td:

Mr Lefty
05-12-2009, 07:49 PM
Don't knock a Ginger till you try one!!!! ;o)

Kerry is an honorable non ginger... we made that ruling at the Rally.

ericr
05-12-2009, 09:36 PM
That was definitely a great 5 days of riding! Rae and Hugh, thanks for the props...I try to ride that beast! I SO want my FZ1 one thousandyhundred times more than ever after riding with all of y'all !!! :lol: Hugh, they still have a pic of you on the board at DGMR :dthumb:

Props to all the lady riders too!! (and Rae:scared: ) Y'all can ride the heck outa you're bikes too! Kathy is one seriously fast chick on a bike!!! (I hear that's not all, guard your beavers :lol: )

It was awesome to meet all of y'all, especially the TWFix folks that we're all new to, thanks again for letting us VS refugees part2 join up and thanks for joining us for the rally. I really feel like part of the group now!

For everyone that didn't make it, you missed out, sucks to be you!! ;)

Lets do it again next month :lol:

Trip
05-12-2009, 09:58 PM
yeah, the cf/twf seperation was definitely ended for all who was at the rally. great group to ride with.

mr. hand, you rock. :lol:

Phenix_Rider
05-12-2009, 10:11 PM
Ya'll seriously missed out on some fun!!

Got to meet many new faces, all of whom were beyond awesome!! Lil Taz and Was92 are super cool folks, and she really rails in on that 250!! Derf was way sweeter than he'll lead you to beleive, Tommy and Rice were super cool, Phenix is a cutie, Tig is well, Tig!! :wink: Rogue, Amorok, Sixxxer are exactly as advertised, Hokie and her man are super nice and incredible riders, I cant wait till she gets to the track!! Ericr is one helluva cruiser guy, as for not keeping up with the ss's, pfffft!!!

'Least I got an honorable mention :lol
That was definitely a great 5 days of riding! Rae and Hugh, thanks for the props...I try to ride that beast! I SO want my FZ1 one thousandyhundred times more than ever after riding with all of y'all !!! :lol: Hugh, they still have a pic of you on the board at DGMR :dthumb:
For everyone that didn't make it, you missed out, sucks to be you!! ;)

Heh- you're faster than me, and I never expected anybody could move that fast two up with a hurting back.

All this hype about the Gap, and it's the same as the other roads we rode. Way to psyche people out. :tremble:

Good to finally meet everyone after what? three years? Yeesh. Rae, of course was even nicer than I thought. Trip, you're the man! Lucky bastard to have roads like that. NtS- WTF over? You have any fun at the rally? Hokie was the life of the party, and I'm glad to see Kerry posting already. Tigger is something else. Derf....derf...don't know about you man, but you ride at my speed. Tommy and Sixxer- you are some crazy mofos to ride that far and hop in with a group right away. Rogue made HUGE improvements in her riding- and now it's time for PANTS and HANGING OFF! Ebbs, amazing photos.

Definitely looking forward to Indy and next year's rally.

Sixxxxer
05-13-2009, 09:15 PM
I'm Just a crazy Motherfucker...Lol.

But I will say...The Next one I go to Pending Milage...Will probably be on a trailor...I loved the expereince and all that Jazz...But FUCK my ass is sore...And my Bike got the SHIT beat out of it this past weekend...Those were a HARD 2,000 Miles...and Im not even done yet...I still have three days left in OBX.

But Again, GREAT Times...I wish we were all close enough to each other to make that a Weekly thing...Everyone was awesome to hang out with.

Trip, Turn Your Blinker off, Over....And Use your Fucking Brake Lights!!!

rogue
05-13-2009, 10:45 PM
I'm Just a crazy Motherfucker...Lol.

But I will say...The Next one I go to Pending Milage...Will probably be on a trailor...I loved the expereince and all that Jazz...But FUCK my ass is sore...And my Bike got the SHIT beat out of it this past weekend...Those were a HARD 2,000 Miles...and Im not even done yet...I still have three days left in OBX.

But Again, GREAT Times...I wish we were all close enough to each other to make that a Weekly thing...Everyone was awesome to hang out with.

I rode for 18 hours yesterday and only managed to rake in about 700 miles. :( Although I did ride the Gap once more, the Skyway and Eric took me down some backroads to his town that were some really awesome roads! :rockwoot: Instead of being happy I was home as sore as I was, I wanted to cry. There's NO roads like that near me. I have to ride 2 to 3 hours just to find half ass curves. :(

Not turning off your blinker here causes kill switch wars. :lol:

Brakes? I use engine braking mostly. I don't try to watch when someone in front of me brakes. That can get you sucked into a corner. Watch the road.....not the rider in front.

t-homo
05-13-2009, 10:46 PM

lol.

ZUKIMON
05-14-2009, 08:47 AM
Not turning off your blinker here causes kill switch wars. :lol:

:lol: I love playing kill switch wars. I have a friend, on the other hand, that absolutely hates it when I decide to play. :D