PDA

View Full Version : New Enough Gift Card Winners

Trip
05-13-2009, 09:44 AM
http://www.twowheelfix.com/images/vendors/newenough.gif

I would like to thank New Enough for providing gift cards to the rally.

Hokie picked up one gift card in the raffle and MFFMJ2 picked up the other by winning the hard luck award by scratching up that custsom paint job.

HokieDNA01
05-13-2009, 10:01 AM
THANKS NEW ENOUGH and TRIP!!! They are by far my favorite people do do business with for gear. HIGHLY recommended!!!

tommymac
05-13-2009, 10:49 AM
So if I threw my bike down th emountain on the skyway I would have won the other one. remember youre going to be eurotrash now we have to watch out for one another :lol:

Tom

Trip
05-13-2009, 10:59 AM
So if I threw my bike down th emountain on the skyway I would have won the other one. remember youre going to be eurotrash now we have to watch out for one another :lol:

Tom

yeah, you and derf went down after we awarded it. Derf has you beat anyway, he put his down again.

the chi
05-13-2009, 11:20 AM
yeah, you and derf went down after we awarded it. Derf has you beat anyway, he put his down again.

AGAIN??!!:whosr:

Aight, Tommy went down slighty, so did Derf the first time, Busa was raked pretty good, who ELSE went down?

Trip
05-13-2009, 11:23 AM

Aight, Tommy went down slighty, so did Derf the first time, Busa was raked pretty good, who ELSE went down?

No one else that I know about, derf dropped it turning around in a pulloff.

derf
05-13-2009, 03:27 PM
No one else that I know about, derf dropped it turning around in a pulloff.

Yeh I touched my front brake on one of the pull offs while I was turning around and it went down, no damage

rogue
05-13-2009, 10:39 PM
Those pull offs looked awful! :panic:

Lamnidae
05-26-2009, 07:04 AM

...... i think Busa's should avoid the rally. lmao

me last year, another this year.... Geesh.