PDA

View Full Version : VAB's Update

vabarber2
03-28-2008, 08:31 PM
Hey, 3 weeks left,I haven't ben around for awile cause the SO finaly called it quits! She decided that I'm always going to smoke and drink and party and never have enough time for her (though I told her a week prior that I'd give it up). So I haven't had a reason to make the long walk up here and wait in line.

Then the samething happened to one of my buddys but he didnt take it as well! Needless to say he's in a hospital in the US now, and though his left lung is shot it sounds like he's going to be ok. So they had to cut the phones and internet for a few days to make sure that his family was notified prior to the news getting home anyother way.

So two good guys loose love due to crazy chicks and one almost lost his life! I think it may be a sign to run from women cause like boby boushae's mom said women are the devil!

NONE_too_SOFT
03-28-2008, 08:33 PM
i donno. i think they're pretty good. specially the nether parts.

sorry to hear about your m8.

vabarber2
03-28-2008, 08:34 PM

Yeah, true that.

Thanks

upshift
03-28-2008, 08:44 PM

:iagree: on both accounts. Hope it gets better man :dthumb:

vabarber2
03-28-2008, 08:46 PM
:iagree: on both accounts. Hope it gets better man :dthumb:
Thanks bro. They say he's stable, and have flown him home for better treatment, so all we can do now is pray.

VatorMan
03-28-2008, 09:09 PM
Thoughts for your bro and FU for your ho. Hope you find happiness when you are back stateside.

vabarber2
03-28-2008, 09:11 PM
Thoughts for your bro and FU for your ho. Hope you find happiness when you are back stateside.
Yeah, thanks, Im ok with it now, she'll be back, I'm just not sure that I'ma be waiting on her!

JoJoYZF
03-28-2008, 10:15 PM
Yeah, thanks, Im ok with it now, she'll be back, I'm just not sure that I'ma be waiting on her!

Thats the best way to look at it

Cutty72
03-29-2008, 12:14 AM
Get back here and go find 10 new ho's to bang! :dthumb:

DLIT
03-29-2008, 02:01 AM
That's shitty. She probably did it because she was cheating on you and it was easier to just leave you than put up with the guilt, but seriously...what the fuck do I know? Not much. I see Army guy deployed, I immediately think his girl's cheating on him.

Mr Lefty
03-29-2008, 02:46 AM
That's shitty. She probably did it because she was cheating on you and it was easier to just leave you than put up with the guilt, but seriously...what the fuck do I know? Not much. I see Army guy deployed, I immediately think his girl's cheating on him.

yeah unfortunatly so do I... fuck'n sucks... sorry bro...

but if she's cheat'n she's not worth shit. I've been cheated on... and when I found out it was like a switch... I no longer gave a shit... I was pissed... but I sure as hell wasn't gonna harm myself over it.

Fuck that bitch... actually... fuck one of her friends... ;)

Cutty72
03-29-2008, 04:42 PM
Fuck that bitch... actually... fuck ALL of her hot friends... ;)

Fixed it for ya.

vabarber2
03-29-2008, 06:40 PM
:lol:

Nah, she didnt cheat. She finaly got overly upset because i had sex with someone else wile we were on a break and admited it while i was over here. <<<<Exactly what I tell people not to do!

Cutty72
03-29-2008, 06:42 PM
:lol:

Nah, she didnt cheat. She finaly got overly upset because i had sex with someone else wile we were on a break and admited it while i was over here. <<<<Exactly what I tell people not to do!

You should still fuck all her hot friends.

vabarber2
03-29-2008, 06:46 PM
Well her friends arent to fond of my type, but if she does piss me off I may try that.

Dave
03-29-2008, 07:08 PM
Well her friends arent to fond of my type, but if she does piss me off I may try that.

get em drunk and then tap their racist asses! be sure to take pics for daddy lol. speaking of which aint it about time you posted the "better" pics the exso sent ya? :)

vabarber2
03-29-2008, 09:26 PM
:lol::lol:Yeah it would be but im in the internet center now since our personal nets down because we're leaving in 2weeks!!

ceo012384
04-08-2008, 01:56 AM
Dude she was being shitty a while back and you were going to get rid of it... it would have been the right decision then and it still is now. This time she did it for you. All set.

Quick281
04-08-2008, 02:01 AM
Sorry to hear about that shit. My thoughts are with your buddy, sounds like he will be fine though.

As for women, there isn't enough advice on the internet on how to deal with em. On the bright side I have seen enough example of relationships that are down right perfect to give me hope, its the wait that sucks.

vabarber2
04-08-2008, 04:35 AM
Yeah, I thought that too, till the pain hit and the fact that I spent 4k on her ring! Idk, cause it seemed like she was coming around on everything, then it all just busted!

Sorry to hear about that shit. My thoughts are with your buddy, sounds like he will be fine though.

As for women, there isn't enough advice on the internet on how to deal with em. On the bright side I have seen enough example of relationships that are down right perfect to give me hope, its the wait that sucks.
Yeah, he's in a hospital back in the states, lost part of a lung and is on track for a full recovery! Though they're going to be holding him a wile to work on whats going on in his head, he's fine.

itgirl
04-08-2008, 08:03 AM
what'd that other guy do to himself?

girls need to have more respect for the men serving our country. i know it's hard being in that situation (not having your man around), but they gotta imagine what the guy is going through. i have no respect for a girl that just dumps a military man while he's deployed for some lame-ass reason.

Quick281
04-08-2008, 10:34 PM
Yeah, I thought that too, till the pain hit and the fact that I spent 4k on her ring! Idk, cause it seemed like she was coming around on everything, then it all just busted!

At this very young point in my life, my policy is that if they need to come around, its probably too late. :rant:

Glad to hear that everything is fine with the friend. Once he realizes its not the end of the world, life gets much better. Time with family and good friends usually help that process out though.

Mr Lefty
04-08-2008, 11:06 PM
At this very young point in my life, my policy is that if they need to come around, its probably too late. :rant:

Glad to hear that everything is fine with the friend. Once he realizes its not the end of the world, life gets much better. Time with family and good friends usually help that process out though.
I agree... I don't want a chick to come around... I don't want them to have to change... just like I hope they don't expect me to change... cause I'm not gonna.

I like who I am... take it or leave it... I won't settle... neither should they.

Quick281
04-08-2008, 11:18 PM
I agree... I don't want a chick to come around... I don't want them to have to change... just like I hope they don't expect me to change... cause I'm not gonna.

I like who I am... take it or leave it... I won't settle... neither should they.

I am me no doubt, but I realize that change can be required at times in any serious relationship but it is a matter of commitment.

Most people discount my experience because of how young I am, but I like to think I learned a lot about myself after my last relationship hit the fan. Dated the chick for 4 years with very few disagreements ever, things were always fine and we always adapted to the other's problems or situations.

We had intentions of marriage after we were done with school but she got to a point where she wanted to become a party chick (See slut 99 out of 100 times) and I wanted out of that crap. She never had a close group of friends when she started finding new friends who went out all the time, who was I to stop her? In the end I threw everything on the line and told her I would do whatever the fuck I had to do to keep her around and away from that sort of crap. She left me for some coke head and dropped out of college. Haven't talked to her in 2 years but I know she hasn't gone back to school or done anything productive.

I took that crap hard because I threw everything out for someone and got straight up bitch slapped with a no. In the end I decided to make many changes for myself and no one else. Quit my job and went back to school, making As and Bs, I was a C and D student up till then. Got in the gym and started losing weight and stopped talking to anyone who didn't somehow improve my life.

I now try to live a pretty relaxed and quiet life, but my I have realized that the quality of this life is far beyond the quantity of my previous lifestyle.

Now mind you, this isn't to say I stopped drinking or going out and being a complete dumb ass. That would just be wrong. I just make sure to never wrap my life around someone else's, because when they are gone your shit will fall like bricks.

End rant.:sorry:

DIMford
04-09-2008, 07:17 AM
So two good guys loose love due to crazy chicks and one almost lost his life! I think it may be a sign to run from women cause like boby boushae's mom said women are the devil!

Hope your buddy gets better. What I have learned from two deployments is just don't mess with women. A majority of the time they are going to get upset over the most random things. My buddies wife got mad at him because we were out at a bar with our buddies hanging out and a chick comes up to him to talk and you told her to take a hike.

There's a name for that. "Single Wives Club." Seen it first hand. Not impressed.

vabarber2
04-09-2008, 03:39 PM
what'd that other guy do to himself?

girls need to have more respect for the men serving our country. i know it's hard being in that situation (not having your man around), but they gotta imagine what the guy is going through. i have no respect for a girl that just dumps a military man while he's deployed for some lame-ass reason.
he shot his self in the chest, guess he was having second thoughts or just trying to get her attention. It's happened to 15 out of 17 guys who got married within 6mos of us leaving for irak. It's sad, but it happens, though he's the only one who took it so hard.

itgirl
04-09-2008, 03:57 PM
he shot his self in the chest, guess he was having second thoughts or just trying to get her attention. It's happened to 15 out of 17 guys who got married within 6mos of us leaving for irak. It's sad, but it happens, though he's the only one who took it so hard.

so sad. no woman is worth hurting yourself over.

Cutty72
04-09-2008, 05:33 PM

And THAT is why I refuse to get married before I get activated. I'd rather wait till I get back. Not because I am afraid I may harm myself, but just cause it's easier to sort everything out if shit does go south.

Hope your bud is back tip top quick.

Mr Lefty
04-09-2008, 06:26 PM
And THAT is why I refuse to get married before I get activated. I'd rather wait till I get back. Not because I am afraid I may harm myself, but just cause it's easier to sort everything out if shit does go south.

not to discount your reasons, you have to do what's right for you... but I think if your ready for marrage... the feelings are there. not having legally certified your marage isn't going to make things easier as far as emotions go. it may make it a bit easier if you split... but in the end i doubt it's any easier.

just my :2cents: course I've never been married. :lol:

Cutty72
04-09-2008, 07:20 PM
Guess I meant easier as far as the stuff aspect of it.
If i'm not married, the house is mine, the bike is mine, my money is mine.
Emotions... yeah, that's gonna suck no matter what.

vabarber2
04-10-2008, 02:38 PM

Damn right, and my SO was mad that I took that position in thayt debate! I'd never get married right before having to say by for a year, to many intangables.

so sad. no woman is worth hurting yourself over.
Damn right!

comonboys
04-17-2008, 01:24 PM
[QUOTE=vabarber2;30434]Damn right, and my SO was mad that I took that position in thayt debate! I'd never get married right before having to say by for a year, to many intangables.

I wouldn't say I was pissed. Just didn't understand at first. Still don't understand why we just can't get engaged. If he can't trust me enough to be here by myself and NOT do anything stupid.... Well, then we don't have trust in the relationship and it won't work then anyway....... I think i have proven myself that he can trust me to be here waiting with a newly repainted house.... LOL........ Just kidding dear!!!!!!!!!!! or am I............ (on the painting that is, serious on everything else.):whistle:

vabarber2
04-17-2008, 07:54 PM
Its not about trust, a deployment puts great strain and stress on both members of a relationship, then they end up pouring it onto eachother or holding it in and its all about how well you can take that. So to put souch a title on the line then go away and strain it isn't the smartest idea. Though a deployment is a great test to see if it's true love and should be done upon return!

Cutty72
04-20-2008, 08:23 PM
Its not about trust, a deployment puts great strain and stress on both members of a relationship, then they end up pouring it onto eachother or holding it in and its all about how well you can take that. So to put souch a title on the line then go away and strain it isn't the smartest idea. Though a deployment is a great test to see if it's true love and should be done upon return!

:iagree: thanks vabs.

and a some odd thousand dollar ring would be on the line, and wasted if problems were to arise.