PDA

View Full Version : New gig!!

FT BSTRD
05-31-2009, 08:27 PM
Hey all,

I have taken a part time sales position with Bumpus HD/Buell in Murfreesboro, TN.

If you're in the middle Tennessee area, come by and take a new Buell out for a spin!

We're giving away bike locks as a thank you for stoping by.

Drewpy came buy and test rode an 1125R and an 1125CR.

Jeremy

marko138
06-01-2009, 07:46 AM
Sweet. I got a new job too...but it's not as sweet as working at a Buell dealer.

Rider
06-01-2009, 09:23 AM
Sweet. I got a new job too...but it's not as sweet as working at a Buell dealer.

I don't think there would be ANY job more fun than working at a bike dealer.

dReWpY
06-01-2009, 11:34 AM
i should do a write up on the test ride, the best way to accuratly describe riding the cr is like throwing your leg over a missle and pressing the launch button.

thanks again for the test ride and will definatly stop in if i we ever out and about, do you think you could find the picture from forever ago with chad and barker?

edit: my computer fucking sucks and i dont know why it posted it three times:didntdo:

JoJoYZF
06-01-2009, 12:46 PM
i should do a write up on the test ride, the best way to accuratly describe riding the cr is like throwing your leg over a missle and pressing the launch button.

thanks again for the test ride and will definatly stop in if i we ever out and about, do you think you could find the picture from forever ago?

thanks again for the test ride and will definatly stop in if i we ever out and about, do you think you could find the picture from forever ago with chad and barker?

What?

Rider
06-01-2009, 12:49 PM
What?

Don't mind Billy 3 times, he's been :drewpy:

JoJoYZF
06-01-2009, 01:00 PM

It all makes sense now.

marko138
06-01-2009, 01:50 PM
No doubt this motherfucker is as high as a kite.

Lamnidae
06-01-2009, 06:39 PM
.... only 2 hours away.

When the new seat shows up, I'll take a trip up there.

Cutty72
06-02-2009, 11:21 AM
Nice work.

So when you getting yourself a new 1125 with that sweet employee discount?

And as for downfalls of working at a bike dealership IMO.
-working long hours/weekends
-not the highest paying job.

At least that's why I'm not working at one right now.

FT BSTRD
06-05-2009, 01:19 AM
I don't think I have any pictures unfortunately.

The bad thing about working at a MC dealer is that is long hours and you are talking constantly. It's difficult to concentrate completely on your customer for 9 hours straight. At the end of the day you are worn out.

My first day, they had an MVP event. I worked from 10 to 11 my first day. That was last weekend. This weekend is the HOG rally in town. It's going to be wall to wall this weekend.

It is fun, though, to help people to buy a bike. You can cut the excitement with a knife.

It's really different working with "Harley people" vs. "sportbike people". Sportbike people want to know HP, torque, maintenance schedules, fuel consumption, etc.

Harley people want to know what colors it comes in, what accessories are available and how comfy the seat is. Most don't even test ride a bike before they buy it.

I am the ONLY sportbike rider in the shop.

Besides the owner.

Come by and see me. We'll do a "good" test ride. :D

p00kienrayray
06-05-2009, 07:06 PM
I don't think there would be ANY job more fun than working at a bike dealer.

hmmm....what about moto gp/sbk/ama rider?

dReWpY
06-05-2009, 07:08 PM
Come by and see me. We'll do a "good" test ride. :D

i can vouche for this

i give it :boobs::boobs::boobs::boobs::boobs:out of :boobs::boobs::boobs::boobs::boobs:

FT BSTRD
06-05-2009, 10:20 PM
i can vouche for this

i give it :boobs::boobs::boobs::boobs::boobs:out of :boobs::boobs::boobs::boobs::boobs:

My feeling is that on a test ride if you can catch me you can keep me. :D