PDA

View Full Version : April Fools Ideas

TATER
03-31-2008, 11:54 AM
Me and my buddies came to the conclusion that it is gonna be "on like donky kong" this april fools. If there is any permanent damage caused the pranker is responsible for any monitary expenses. I need some more ideas, Quite a few already in the works. Keep in mind also that I own the 4 family that I live in and they all rent from me. So I have access to their appartments locked or not, and I am out of work hurt so I have nothing but time.

the usual gags.

-taping the spray nozzel on the kitchen sink down so they soak themselves when they turn it on.

-short sheeting bed

-stretch tight over toilet

-filling closet with balled up newspaper

all the basics will be done strictly to annoy them...

other thoughts. let me know waht you think.. also other ideas are welcome and appreciated.

-swapping locks on their three appartments and then posting an eviction notice on their doors.

-since it is the first of the month I could send a notice of a rent increase.

Trip
03-31-2008, 11:57 AM
Have sex with your best friends wife. That's always a classic April fools.

JoJoYZF
03-31-2008, 12:00 PM
^now thats a great april fools gag

dReWpY
03-31-2008, 01:03 PM
cyranewrap over the toilet works too

Rider
03-31-2008, 01:06 PM
Leave a bloody butcher knife on their pillow.

TATER
03-31-2008, 01:19 PM
I know a cop pretty good I was thinking about gettin him to park in front of the house at 3:30 when my friend mike gets home and I'll be laying inside my appartment soaked in blood. maybe he can use some of that crime scene tape..

dReWpY
03-31-2008, 01:24 PM
why am i not surprised your friends with the cops:?:

TATER
03-31-2008, 01:54 PM
i met him through my friend Chris. You all may know Chris...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/fire_fly21/lilsispool2006yo0copy.jpg

PhiSig1071
03-31-2008, 02:10 PM
I know a cop pretty good I was thinking about gettin him to park in front of the house at 3:30 when my friend mike gets home and I'll be laying inside my appartment soaked in blood. maybe he can use some of that crime scene tape..

That one's good!

If they rent rooms/apartments from you I would get some help from friends and move their apartments. Switch EVERYTHING, all the furniture, even the doors (if they're different) but keep the locks in place.

JoJoYZF
03-31-2008, 02:39 PM
Just be cautious when you enter their apartments. I know that if you had access to my place and we were having a prank war Id set something up hoping to came in...

Gas Man
03-31-2008, 03:14 PM
Tell everybody you went in for the re-tap on your ex!!! Then supply naked pics for all of us to examine!!

t-homo
03-31-2008, 05:20 PM
I didn't even think about april fools being tomorrow. I don't have class till 11 so if i fuck with shit tonight after midnight someone will be up before me. Hopefully its not the President that gets up first.

OneSickPsycho
03-31-2008, 11:48 PM
Some basic ones that are fun and relatively benign...

Swap all the drawers in their dressers...

Slip 'em a roofie and paint their faces... while they are out, remove all mirrors and wake them up when they are REALLY late for work...

Slowly and very carefully soak their bed, with them in it, in warm water...

Change the background image on each one of their computers to something horrifically nasty (the goat comes to mind)...

Give 'em fly eyes or the gonzo and take pictures... those would make good desktop background too... especially if you put them on another's screen... They'd be like, "dude you should see this picture..." 'no dude, YOU should see THIS picture...' Then all hell breaks loose when they realize they all had your junk on their faces...

Inject the sides of every roll of toilet paper in the house with superglue... If you do it right, they will be able to pull only parts of sheets of TP... It makes for some frustrating wiping...

Stick their toothbrushes up your ass and take pictures of it... If you like 'em, buy replacement toothbrushes and switch them out... Just make sure you show them the pictures right after they brushed...