PDA

View Full Version : Do we have any ladies here that wheelie?

tached1000rr
06-16-2009, 10:10 PM
So any ladies here who have clutched it up?

Ninjakel
06-16-2009, 10:26 PM
yep. not enjoyable for me. I usually scare the shit out of myself

tached1000rr
06-16-2009, 10:29 PM
yep. not enjoyable for me. I usually scare the shit out of myself

I never do it intentionally! At the dragstrip it usually happens and occasionally during some spirited takeoffs I will power wheelie it off the ground but anything beyond that is beyond my comfort level.

Mikey
06-16-2009, 11:19 PM
FWIW, I think I've met one chick in my whole life that wheelied intentionally, and she was a stunter at some show. Outside of that, the ladies tend to have a little more restraint then us men do with that kind of stuff.

Mrs. Colleen
06-16-2009, 11:47 PM
I think it must be lack of testicles or something because I have absolutely no desire to wheelie...

tached1000rr
06-16-2009, 11:50 PM
I think it must be lack of testicles or something because I have absolutely no desire to wheelie...

I have testicles and no desire to wheelie. I tell my buddies if they ever see me going down the road with my front wheel higher than a few inches off the ground to run and get help cause I just screwed up!

HokieDNA01
06-17-2009, 12:01 AM
I have the desire to learn to wheelie but I know I don't want to risk hurting myself or my bike and if I learn, I will want to do it often.

I have power wheelied one time while pinning it down a straigh. Thing I got it up an inch or so and didn't even realize it till i felt it bump on the way back down.

I will probably try to learn on my dirtbike at some point....if I can ever get it out of the damn garage and go ride it.

tached1000rr
06-17-2009, 12:16 AM
I forgot I actually have clutched up my wife's bike before a few times, just don't tell her:didntdo: I'm just scared as shit to try it on my liter bike.

MILK
06-17-2009, 08:11 AM
I forgot I actually have clutched up my wife's bike before a few times, just don't tell her:didntdo: I'm just scared as shit to try it on my liter bike.

My husband did that on mine by accident. When he was telling me about it I said, "Did you do that on purpose??" He sheepishly said, "Nope." :lol:

I have no desire or interest in it at all..

buzzcutt2
06-17-2009, 08:13 AM

That would explain why I have no desire...:lmao:

Tmall
06-17-2009, 08:19 AM
I am not a lady. But, I did almost loop this one yesterday.

Its been a lot more responsive since I had the tps replaced. And I usually have to pull in the clutch, rev the piss out of it and then dump it for it to come up a few feet in second gear.

Yesterday, I feathered the clutch, gave it a bit of gas and the instrument cluster almost left an indent in my forehead..

HurricaneHeather
06-17-2009, 09:31 AM
I did once on the baby Ninja by accident. I rode the whole rest of the way giggling then getting freaked out, then giggle, freak out, etc. :lol:

I have never done it on purpose, and have no desire to really.

Tmall
06-17-2009, 09:34 AM
I did once on the baby Ninja by accident. I rode the whole rest of the way giggling then getting freaked out, then giggle, freak out, etc. :lol:

I have never done it on purpose, and have no desire to really.

How did you do it by accident on a ninja 250?

z06boy
06-17-2009, 09:35 AM
I have testicles and no desire to wheelie. I tell my buddies if they ever see me going down the road with my front wheel higher than a few inches off the ground to run and get help cause I just screwed up!

:lol: Pretty much the same for me and doing stoppies as well.

the chi
06-17-2009, 09:40 AM

:lol: I have a buddy that did it...scared the bejeesus outta him as he wasnt expecting it!

I've never done it, I'd like to learn, just to have another bit of knowledge and some skill in control, but I dont want to hurt my bike.

R6Chick
06-17-2009, 09:45 AM
Nope, but apparently I like to endo at the track. :lol

HurricaneHeather
06-17-2009, 10:16 AM

Throttle.

ETA: I really don't remember exactly how it happened. I was on a back road on the way home from work, so I thought I'd work on launching. I know I gassed it, started to let off the brake and clutch, then got nervous, grabbed clutch then let go of clutch too fast and there ya go. :shrug:

It's not impossible. I know several people who have done it. It maybe little, but it's no slouch.

Cutty72
06-17-2009, 04:55 PM
I have on every bike I've ridden.

Comonboys did once on the SV... she's not a fan, and said she's leaving it to me to get it up ;)

dReWpY
06-17-2009, 04:58 PM
I have on every bike I've ridden.

Comonboys did once on the SV... she's not a fan, and said she's leaving it to me to get it up ;)

:wtfru:

Cutty72
06-17-2009, 05:04 PM
:wtfru:

Easy, I get it up, and we both get enjoyment from that :D

pauldun170
06-18-2009, 01:05 PM
Ladies,
Allow me to explain the fascination with girls who wheelie.

The fascination arises from the imagery of a women rising up and lifting something to show the underside.

In essence when women wheelie, to men it's like they are rising up and showing us their vagina.

This phenomenon has been documented in several medical journals.

HokieDNA01
06-18-2009, 03:28 PM
Ladies,
Allow me to explain the fascination with girls who wheelie.

The fascination arises from the imagery of a women rising up and lifting something to show the underside.

In essence when women wheelie, to men it's like they are rising up and showing us their vagina.

This phenomenon has been documented in several medical journals.

So when women like to see men wheelie, it mean we like to imagine your balls,taint,asshole? Um :skep:

HurricaneHeather
06-18-2009, 03:31 PM
So when women like to see men wheelie, it mean we like to imagine your balls,taint,asshole? Um :skep:

:lmao:

I can honestly say I've never cared to see any of that....ever. :lol:

pauldun170
06-18-2009, 03:42 PM

:td:

No that would require women to think like men.

In other news WTF?!!
Do women actually take note of the perineum when hunting for quarters down there?

Why on earth would you desecrate one of my posts with that?
I don't know....but rulebook says points are to be awarded for thoroughness on your part.

Jesus tap dncing...

UUUUUGGGH I'm just

WOMEN DO NOT THINK LIKE MEN AND DO NOT TRY AND DRAW FRICKEN PARALLELS OR DO SIMPLE SWAPS IN SCENARIOS!!

bad enough I had to go look up "taint" in a slang dictionary....

I must go excuse my self now....

the chi
06-18-2009, 03:49 PM
GO hokie, you RAWK!! :woot:

HokieDNA01
06-18-2009, 03:49 PM
HAHAHA Women have dirtier minds than men....don't you know this?? and I would have NEVER made the connection to a visualizing a man/woman's undercarriage from wheeling. I was just turning your odd thinking around on you. Success!

pauldun170
06-18-2009, 03:56 PM
HAHAHA Women have dirtier minds than men....don't you know this?? and I would have NEVER made the connection to a visualizing a man/woman's undercarriage from wheeling. I was just turning your odd thinking around on you. Success!

Its the "taint" reference.
It's....

you definitely get points for making me do a double take.

HokieDNA01
06-18-2009, 04:01 PM
Its the "taint" reference.
It's....

you definitely get points for making me do a double take.

Don't you listen to Bob and Tom....The Taint Song...HILARIOUS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIf4HNi-x3A

pauldun170
06-18-2009, 04:08 PM
Tainted Love (AKA the Song that Hokie ruined for me)

Sometimes I feel I've got to
Run away I've got to
Get away
From the pain that you drive into the heart of me
The love we share
Seems to go nowhere
And I've lost my light
For I toss and turn I can't sleep at night

(chorus)
Once I ran to you (I ran)
Now I'll run from you
This AREA BETWEEN THE BALLS AND THE ASSHOLE!! love you've given
I give you all a boy could give you
Take my tears and that's not nearly all
Oh...AREA BETWEEN THE BALLS AND THE ASSHOLE!! love
AREA BETWEEN THE BALLS AND THE ASSHOLE!! love

Now I know I've got to
Run away I've got to
Get away
You don't really want IT any more from me
To make things right
You need someone to hold you tight
And you'LL think love is to pray
But I'm sorry I don't pray that way

(chorus...)

Don't touch me please
I cannot stand the way you tease
I love you though you hurt me so
Now I'm going to pack my things and go
AREA BETWEEN THE BALLS AND THE ASSHOLE!! love, AREA BETWEEN THE BALLS AND THE ASSHOLE!! love (x2)
Touch me baby, AREA BETWEEN THE BALLS AND THE ASSHOLE!! love (x2)
AREA BETWEEN THE BALLS AND THE ASSHOLE!! love (x3)

Trip
06-18-2009, 04:11 PM
HAHAHA Women have dirtier minds than men....don't you know this??

in some ways yes, in an obscene graphically detrimental to the mental well being of individuals along with making them physically ill, the point could be argued.

the chi
06-18-2009, 04:39 PM
I still cant beleive Paul had to look up "taint"...snort

Trip
06-18-2009, 05:41 PM
I prefer the term gunther. Gooch is another fun one. Chode and grundel are other ones.

Tmall
06-18-2009, 05:42 PM
I prefer the term gunther. Gooch is another fun one. Chode and grundel are other ones.

Cuzif

Cuzif it wasn't there, your guts would fall out.

Mrs. Colleen
06-18-2009, 05:45 PM
Ummmmm...wow.

zippychickie636
06-18-2009, 08:50 PM
ive done it before by accident. ripped it through a toll plaza in ez pass with no actual ez pass on my bike...I want to learn and become sick nasty at it lol but i need a junk bike to learn on

tached1000rr
06-18-2009, 08:58 PM
ive done it before by accident. ripped it through a toll plaza in ez pass with no actual ez pass on my bike...I want to learn and become sick nasty at it lol but i need a junk bike to learn on

Where you been hiding????

racedoll
06-18-2009, 10:18 PM

Me either.

neebelung
06-19-2009, 06:16 AM
Nope, never even tried. With the R1 I actually have to make an effort NOT to wheelie - that thing wants to!! :lol:

i did an itty bitty stoppie once on tbe old Kawi, quite by accident. Scare the shit outta me. :lol:

CrazyKell
06-19-2009, 10:58 AM
Once by accident on my first bike.

On Boo it's never going to happen. I won't say I'm not interested. Nothing would make me giggle more than being able to do this, but I don't think I could learn nor do I have a desire to hurt Boo in any way, shape, or form. :idk:

zippychickie636
06-21-2009, 04:20 PM
lol tached i havn't been hiding I've been working nonstop it blows and I can't even ride here in jersey it's rained everyday in june except for i 4 days randomly throughout...it blows...

Antwanny
06-27-2009, 05:22 AM

The grundel patch and gooch are my personal favs. We always called gunther taking a shit.

"Dood i just took a huge gunther."

O yeah do wheelies.

Apoc
07-06-2009, 11:11 PM
Not a woman, but cant imagine owning a sportbike and not doing wheelies when im bored.

If they made it so it'd wheelie, they must want you to do it!

cbrchick
07-13-2009, 08:34 AM
Only tiny ones in the street..... No clutch though, throttle and yank.... I spent a good part of my 2up time as a teen/20 something subjected to wheelies. Not really interested in looping my bike.

If I hurt myself, I can't work. I need all my appendages and then some.

The front tire would come up over 11... Got a kick outta the corner worker who was excited enough to let me know :)

Smittie61984
07-15-2009, 07:44 AM
Throttle.

ETA: I really don't remember exactly how it happened. I was on a back road on the way home from work, so I thought I'd work on launching. I know I gassed it, started to let off the brake and clutch, then got nervous, grabbed clutch then let go of clutch too fast and there ya go. :shrug:

It's not impossible. I know several people who have done it. It maybe little, but it's no slouch.

My buddy had a Ninja250 and I got it to wheelie once and it was a whole lot easier than I thought. Infact we found that you can hold the rear brake and just pick up the front.