PDA

View Full Version : Icon Warranty?

CrazyKell
06-22-2009, 09:03 AM
Does anyone know if ICON products carry any warranty on them?

I have a jacket that has some serious imperfections in the colour after a wash. I followed the instructions but it looks terrible now. :(

Amber Lamps
06-22-2009, 10:39 AM
Does anyone know if ICON products carry any warranty on them?

I have a jacket that has some serious imperfections in the colour after a wash. I followed the instructions but it looks terrible now. :(

Yes they do. You have to take it to the dealer and they send it back to Parts Unlimited. As long you are cool with the dealer, you should be okay. Oh the warranty is one year but again the dealer could send it back basicall whenever they want. I just had a pair of Icon gloves replaced because I broke the strap-about two years old.

CrazyKell
06-22-2009, 11:14 AM
Thanks for the info Tigger.

I also emailed Icon. Not sure if they'll warranty this as it's a jacket that's about 3 years old now. I'd love it if they did though!

Amber Lamps
06-22-2009, 11:19 AM
Thanks for the info Tigger.

I also emailed Icon. Not sure if they'll warranty this as it's a jacket that's about 3 years old now. I'd love it if they did though!

Icon is going to tell you to take it to the dealer. If they still sell the same jacket, you may get them to do a replacement for you since PU will most certainly give them a credit (and they know it). It's going to be up to the dealer though. Good luck!

jalaan1
06-22-2009, 04:49 PM
which jacket?

i have a Hooligan mesh that i've washed half a doz. times and the color's still fine.

but like Tig said take it to the dealer you bought it from, unless you got it online.

CrazyKell
06-22-2009, 07:32 PM
Team Merc for women.