PDA

View Full Version : Crossed over from 'other' forum

eyeorknee
04-04-2008, 04:30 PM
What up everybody. I don't know what happened at the 'other' site, but last time I asked questions, I got the feeling that it was a touchy subject so I'll leave that topic alone. I still roam through that site from time to time, but there's not really much going on over there so I figured I'd jump into this one as well. Hope everyone is doing fine. I posted occasionally, so some of you may or may not recognize me.

In anycase, hello everybody.

neebelung
04-04-2008, 04:34 PM
Welcome!!

Ah, no, dont' worry... not at ALL a touchy subject. Out of respect for the powers-that-be over there, we try not to talk about this site, so when someone brought it up, I just didn't want it to turn ugly, that's all. :lol:

Glad to have ya on board!

LaFemmes
04-04-2008, 04:37 PM
Hola.

Cutty72
04-04-2008, 04:40 PM
what up.

dReWpY
04-04-2008, 04:48 PM
howdy, nice to have you to the new establishment

eyeorknee
04-04-2008, 04:59 PM
Welcome!!

Ah, no, dont' worry... not at ALL a touchy subject. Out of respect for the powers-that-be over there, we try not to talk about this site, so when someone brought it up, I just didn't want it to turn ugly, that's all. :lol:

Glad to have ya on board!

Yeah, i didn't mean to start anything, i was just genuinely curious. i don't have anything against anybody- it's the freakin' internet! I just like to browse here and there during work to take a brake from thinking too long and hard.

I joined the forum because I just recently got into bikes a little less than a year ago. To be honest, I enjoy the off topic threads just as much, if not more sometimes, than the bike related ones!

jalaan1
04-04-2008, 05:48 PM
:welcome:

JK
04-04-2008, 06:26 PM
Yeah, i didn't mean to start anything, i was just genuinely curious. i don't have anything against anybody- it's the freakin' internet! I just like to browse here and there during work to take a brake from thinking too long and hard.

I joined the forum because I just recently got into bikes a little less than a year ago. To be honest, I enjoy the off topic threads just as much, if not more sometimes, than the bike related ones!

come for the bikes, stay for the OT's

welcome!

marko138
04-04-2008, 08:35 PM
Talk about anything you like here, friend.

WARputer
04-04-2008, 09:24 PM
Welcome bro ! :welcome:

Trip
04-04-2008, 09:43 PM

Touchy subject, nah, not touchy at all.

A lot of us were unhappy with the way things were going over there. VS pretty much has full control and they didn't really want to do anything except add more ads to the site. Every time a good contest or good idea was brought up, it kinda just went into limbo because VS had no interest in it. So a bunch of us posted about getting things changed and they basically said "we will think about it." We said "fuck that" and created TWFix.

Welcome, feel free to have fun again.

JoJoYZF
04-04-2008, 10:10 PM
Touchy subject, nah, not touchy at all.

A lot of us were unhappy with the way things were going over there. VS pretty much has full control and they didn't really want to do anything except add more ads to the site. Every time a good contest or good idea was brought up, it kinda just went into limbo because VS had no interest in it. So a bunch of us posted about getting things changed and they basically said "we will think about it." We said "fuck that" and created TWFix.

Welcome, feel free to have fun again.

I agree. Its more fun over here than :twf: has been for quite a while.

Mudpuppy
04-04-2008, 10:15 PM
welcome to the board.. all that drama shit between forums bores me..

Trip
04-04-2008, 10:16 PM
VS is starting to implement the small vendor rule on all their sites now. It's where for only $50 a month, you too can post commercial links. They are going to ban all commercial links from the site unless you have paid your fee to be able to post your site.

PiZdETS
04-04-2008, 10:38 PM
VS is starting to implement the small vendor rule on all their sites now. It's where for only $50 a month, you too can post commercial links. They are going to ban all commercial links from the site unless you have paid your fee to be able to post your site.
Let's all pitch in and have the homepage have a banner at the top that says "THIS PLACE BLOWS".
If you start that I will paypal $10.

Trip
04-04-2008, 10:38 PM
Let's all pitch in and have the homepage have a banner at the top that says "THIS PLACE BLOWS".
If you start that I will paypal $10.

And make it link to us, :lol:

Mr Lefty
04-04-2008, 11:02 PM
fuck breast cancer... Kevin... I want my money to go there! :lol:

DIMford
04-04-2008, 11:33 PM
:welcome: Pull up a stool and have a couple :beers:

neebelung
04-05-2008, 08:53 AM

*hug* Oh don't worry about it... you didn't start anything at all. It's those who have their manties in a wad who started the shit.

We're just glad to have ya on board. :D

vabarber2
04-05-2008, 09:28 AM
come for the bikes, stay for the OT's

welcome!
So True!

Welcome over bro!

marko138
04-05-2008, 01:54 PM
What an excellent idea....NOT.

Mudpuppy
04-05-2008, 11:27 PM
and MP is implementing a new rule as well. for $19.95 i will set my nuts on your chin. but wait there is more - i will also let you post your vendor link on our site.