PDA

View Full Version : MotoGP at Laguna Seca...question...

Mrs. Colleen
07-15-2009, 11:12 PM
My hubby and I were out of town for 2 weeks and figured our DVR would record the race...well...it didn't. :td:

Anyone have somewhere online that we can watch it? It would be MUCH appreciated.

Rider
07-15-2009, 11:13 PM
Yeah you have to set the DVR to record "motorcycle racing".

shmike
07-15-2009, 11:33 PM
I missed it too.

My DVR was set to record MotoGP on SPEED. Since it wasn't aired on SPEED, it didn't get recorded.

I have yet to see it also.

Mrs. Colleen
07-15-2009, 11:39 PM
Yeah you have to set the DVR to record "motorcycle racing".
I think on my DVR you have to say the channel you want "motorcycle racing" to record...it does not record general terms like that.
I missed it too.

My DVR was set to record MotoGP on SPEED. Since it wasn't aired on SPEED, it didn't get recorded.

I have yet to see it also.

Exactly what happened to us. :td:

It really sucks because the only reason we *thought* we could not watch it was because Mark's mom (where we were staying) does not get SPEED. If we knew it was on another channel we could have watched it when it aired. :td:

Rider
07-16-2009, 08:52 AM
I think on my DVR you have to say the channel you want "motorcycle racing" to record...it does not record general terms like that.

Exactly what happened to us. :td:

It really sucks because the only reason we *thought* we could not watch it was because Mark's mom (where we were staying) does not get SPEED. If we knew it was on another channel we could have watched it when it aired. :td:

I have Dish and all i have to do is input the name of the show and it will search all channels to record. For example I have MotoGP, FIM Racing, AMA Racing and Motorcycle Racing and then there is the new one on Speed hosted by Ralph Shaheen called AMA Pro Hour or something like that.

z06boy
07-16-2009, 09:39 AM
Yep my dvr missed the recording since it was on Fox and I guess called something else too.