PDA

View Full Version : Favorite food ? And the one you hate ?

WARputer
04-06-2008, 01:29 AM
I was surfing the forum while eating some of the wifes crappy cooking & thought this might make for an interesting thread ....So what is it ? Mine ..

Favorite: Cheeseburgers / Boiled P-nuts / Steak:drool:

Shit I hate: Tomatoes / Liver / Bell Pepper

Quick281
04-06-2008, 03:43 AM
Love: Hooters supplies me with the 3 main things to a good meal.
1. Decent to Hot chick
2. Decent to Good wings
3. Decent to Good beer.

Hate: Salad as a main meal.

Mr Lefty
04-06-2008, 04:21 AM
Love: chicken... just about anything chicken I'll eat...

Hate: Tomatos...

lagerdrinker
04-06-2008, 09:01 AM
Favorite = any meat. beef,pork,chicken,deer,bison,baby seals i dont care, ill do the slaughtering myself.

Hate= mushrooms

Mr Lefty
04-06-2008, 09:04 AM
Lager I am alot like you though I don't mind mushrooms in beef stew... or the flavor they add when saute'd ... but plain mushrooms... YUK

lagerdrinker
04-06-2008, 09:10 AM
If mushrooms are sauted and fall between the cracks im fine, I cant stand to see whole large pieces though.

Audiomechanic
04-06-2008, 09:30 AM
Love: Salsa, beef, Axis deer meat, Gumbo

Hate: Cheese, Sour cream

Mr Lefty
04-06-2008, 09:37 AM
you hate cheese? WTF? damn... you lactos intolarant?

and what's Axis deer meat? I love deer meat more than any other game... but usually it's Mule Deer as that's the majority of what we have in Oregon... a little whitetail too

Mrs. Colleen
04-06-2008, 09:47 AM
Love...just about ever veggie you could name...and French fries.

Hate...shrimp. It's a texture thing, I actually like the taste but the texture :td:

I am also really picky about my cheese...not a big fan of melted cheese except on pizza.

Audiomechanic
04-06-2008, 09:48 AM
Yes, I hate cheese. It's nasty. Except for Velveta but that aint real cheese. I can tolerate that. Other cheese makes me want to puke on babies.

Axis is a type of deer found close to midland Texas.

http://www.thewildliferanch.com/images/tropheypaxis.jpg

Mr Lefty
04-06-2008, 10:18 AM
so I take it it's diffrent tasting than the rest?

damn those look small though... how big do they get?

here's what I'm used to (granted this photo's from wyoming)
http://www.wilderness.org/WhereWeWork/Wyoming/images/WY_MuleDeerUpperGreen_LindaBaker_300.jpg

marko138
04-06-2008, 11:50 AM
An insanely rare, bloody steak.

jalaan1
04-06-2008, 12:40 PM
love: any kind of chicken, and my favorite.... PB & J sandwiches:drool:

hate: about the only thing i really hate is ocra. yuck!

dReWpY
04-06-2008, 01:30 PM
love bloody thick steak, pepperoni and pineapple pizza, eggs in a basket, will's casserole
hate- really dont hate anything, im a rather large guy, its hard not to love all food...

DLIT
04-06-2008, 04:52 PM
love bloody thick steak, pepperoni and pineapple pizza, eggs in a basket, will's casserole
hate- really dont hate anything, im a rather large guy, its hard not to love all food...

I made some eggs in a basket this morning. Yummy.

Love: A proper, huge cheeseburger. A proper steak, a lot of different chicken, all kinds of good cereal and steak and cheese subs. Just the steak and the cheese. None of that other shit.

Hate: Tomatoes, especially when they're practically whole in pizza sauce and what not. Big ass peices of onions/mushrooms.

t-homo
04-06-2008, 05:37 PM
I like pretty much all meat. Bacon is like a god.

Not a fan of most veggies although salad is normally pretty good. Not iceberg lettuce covered in ranch though.

WARputer
04-06-2008, 06:15 PM
Seems to be quite a few tomatoe haters around here . :dthumb: Just feel nasty when they squish in your mouth. :lol:

Mr Lefty
04-06-2008, 06:17 PM
that and they taste like shit unless they're in a sauce...

marko138
04-06-2008, 06:26 PM
I love tomatoes. And mushrooms.

PhiSig1071
04-06-2008, 08:44 PM
Ha, you guys are going to laugh.

LOVE: Sushi, rare steak, a damn good burger, cracked conch.

Hate: Seafood. Raw fish I can eat an entire fucking tuna, cook it and I'm out. The only cooked seafood I eat is fish I shoot and cook myself. I'm a bit of a food-nut, I like just about everything.

Mr Lefty
04-06-2008, 08:59 PM
I can eat Tuna ( I love tunafish sandwiches)too... but I HATE fish... Halibit is OK some times... but salmon or really any other seafood... YUK

dReWpY
04-06-2008, 09:18 PM
scuba diver or free diver?

PhiSig1071
04-06-2008, 09:31 PM
Scuba Diver by trade (I'm a Divemaster, and I ran the largest recreational dive operation in the world for a while). I do most of my spearfishing while freediving, but I have done some on scuba.

dReWpY
04-06-2008, 09:38 PM
no shit, pc and I ran a dive shop out of marathon FL off and on for the last couple years

comonboys
04-06-2008, 09:45 PM
I can eat Tuna ( I love tunafish sandwiches)too... but I HATE fish... Halibit is OK some times... but salmon or really any other seafood... YUK

Good to know. Mental note don't make Ebbs Salmon when you come here....

PhiSig1071
04-06-2008, 10:01 PM
no shit, pc and I ran a dive shop out of marathon FL off and on for the last couple years

Really? What shop? I ran the Scuba Program for the Florida National High Adventure Sea Base, it's 73.8 Bayside in South Islamorada.

Mr Lefty
04-06-2008, 10:13 PM
no but some of that deer meat would be fuck'n AWESOME! if you still have some! FINGER STEAKS FTW!

upshift
04-06-2008, 10:20 PM
favorite food: seafood especially Chinese and sushi :yum:
least favorite: spaghetti...you find it EVERYWHERE...ill still eat it tho. Theres not many foods I wont eat.

Trip
04-06-2008, 10:27 PM
Favorite: Fried pork chops, boiled crawfish, seafood gumbo, fried red snapper, shrimp po boy, green beans and bacon, red beans and rice, vegetable soup, oranges

Hate: cauliflower, peas, anything that tears up my stomach

upshift
04-06-2008, 10:30 PM
Favorite: Fried pork chops, boiled crawfish, seafood gumbo, fried red snapper, shrimp po boy, green beans and bacon, red beans and rice, vegetable soup, oranges

dammit ur making me hungry

itgirl
04-06-2008, 10:36 PM
love: buffalo chicken pizza from pizza hut, jelly belly jelly beans, watermelon and breaded hot wings (i don't do naked) w/tons of bleu cheese

hate: ham in any shape or form

Mr Lefty
04-06-2008, 11:22 PM
that reminds me...

I love Peas...

and hate.. hate... hate... Bleu Cheese... and cottage cheese... and kimshi or any other rotton food.

comonboys
04-06-2008, 11:47 PM
LOVES: I could be Italian I swear. I love pasta. and I love pepperoni pizza. Raspberries
Hates: This could take a while. Candy, Pop, Cheesy Potatoes ( I became bulimic from these things), Ringed Baloney, Deer Sausage, Moose, Elk, Buffalo, any type of fish (except salmon), Mushrooms, Califlower, Beets, Beans, ummmmmmm still thinking, Chips and Dip, Chili, any Mexician food, chinese food,

I can't think of anything thing else off the top of my head. I am a very picky eater. Cutty hates it cause he never can cook for both of us cause most of my hates are his loves. Specially the wild game. YUCK!!!!!!

Mr Lefty
04-06-2008, 11:51 PM
wow... you hate Elk? and POP? sheesh... I think my blood is like 20% Pepsi

t-homo
04-06-2008, 11:53 PM
I'm really not a big pasta fan. Naked wings from buffalo wild wings are fuckin awesome.

Mr Lefty
04-06-2008, 11:55 PM
I'm partial to Pizza huts' wing street's hot wings... or Applebee's boneless buffalo wings...

I like my wings HOT... but not so hot that you can't taste anything... I want to have some flavor while I'm drownding myself in the nearest beverage :lol:

vabarber2
04-07-2008, 04:21 PM
I'm partial to Pizza huts' wing street's hot wings... or Applebee's boneless buffalo wings...

I like my wings HOT... but not so hot that you can't taste anything... I want to have some flavor while I'm drownding myself in the nearest beverage :lol:
Yeah we have wing streets at a base over here! they're great, but I didn't know there was actualy souch a place back in the states.

LaFemmes
04-07-2008, 04:25 PM
Favorite food ? And the one you hate.

Favorite: steak.

One I hate: sardines

Mr Lefty
04-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Yeah we have wing streets at a base over here! they're great, but I didn't know there was actualy souch a place back in the states.
I don't know if there is... but those wings fuck'n rocked!

WARputer
04-07-2008, 09:34 PM
More Favorites : Coca-Cola , Dr.Pepper and Beer

More Hates : white rice, Hot sauce, glazed donuts

Cutty72
04-08-2008, 07:22 PM
Axis is a type of deer found close to midland Texas.

http://www.thewildliferanch.com/images/tropheypaxis.jpg

Looks like bambi grew a rack :lol:

An insanely rare, bloody steak.

:iagree: :drool:

oh and ebbs... we'll be doing some good grilling when you get here. Deer sausage for sure, steaks if there are some left, and other random burgers etc.
And since comonboys doesn't like it... more for us!

you know why, cause this is what I'm used to
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa150/Cutty72/Deer007.jpg

Mr Lefty
04-08-2008, 08:32 PM
:drool: if you don't have any steaks... I'll see if my rents have any elk...

Cutty72
04-09-2008, 11:00 AM
:drool: if you don't have any steaks... I'll see if my rents have any elk...

I know I'll have beef steaks... not sure about deer though.

comonboys
04-09-2008, 02:12 PM
I know I'll have beef steaks... not sure about deer though.

yuck

WARputer
04-09-2008, 02:16 PM
Deer meat sucks ....it's too lean ....no fat = no flavor.

Cutty72
04-09-2008, 02:20 PM
yuck

That's ok, more for me and ebbs

Deer meat sucks ....it's too lean ....no fat = no flavor.

then it's not being cooked right...
then again, all our deer are corn fed :lol:

WARputer
04-09-2008, 02:29 PM
then it's not being cooked right...
then again, all our deer are corn fed :lol:

I like deer jerky and the sausage but the steaks .....well, they're OK I guess.

1hottbikechic
04-09-2008, 02:32 PM
Fun fact... I love deer meat. Kevin hunts avidly and I always get to cut the neck when we are skinning the deer... its pretty neat. Don't knock things til ya try em!!!

OneSickPsycho
04-12-2008, 09:32 AM
I want Pippi to see this thread...

Cutty72
04-12-2008, 11:20 AM
I want Pippi to see this thread...

she didn't so much like the pic i posted of all the dead deer over at :twf:

Lamnidae
04-12-2008, 01:14 PM
likes: damn near anything. Love a good steak (strip typically or porterhouse). Love a good bottle of wine, starting to get more into beers... Jerky (damn near all kinds) a nicely done bacon cheese burger. good potato or french onion soup (benigans FTW). FRESH tuna steaks, as in I just caught the fuckers not more than 5 hrs ago. I tend to put away damn near anything.

Hates: ehh, cottage cheese, texture thing. Black pudding.... just, no. I'm otherwise not really a fish person...raw onions. I love 'em cooked, or in onion rings, but hate 'em raw.

OneSickPsycho
04-14-2008, 10:47 AM
likes: damn near anything. Love a good steak (strip typically or porterhouse). Love a good bottle of wine, starting to get more into beers... Jerky (damn near all kinds) a nicely done bacon cheese burger. good potato or french onion soup (benigans FTW). FRESH tuna steaks, as in I just caught the fuckers not more than 5 hrs ago. I tend to put away damn near anything.

Hates: ehh, cottage cheese, texture thing. Black pudding.... just, no. I'm otherwise not really a fish person...raw onions. I love 'em cooked, or in onion rings, but hate 'em raw.

Nothing is better on a freshly grilled burger than a huge, thick slice of Vidalia onion... and mustard.

There aren't really any foods that I hate... just some that I like far less than others... Like beets... and sweet potatoes... I eat 'em and they aren't terrible, but I'd rather have other shit.

LaFemmes
04-14-2008, 10:50 AM
Like beets.

I love those, come to think of it, I have never seen a man eat beets.