PDA

View Full Version : Nee

Mr Lefty
04-07-2008, 10:07 PM
you blog has too many words... not enough pics of half nakid chicks... oh... and you can hide the ones of them smoking next time... BUZZ KILL :dvrofl:

neebelung
04-08-2008, 07:53 AM
:lol: The bikini girls weren't in my blog, you douchebag!!! :lol: They were purely for you guys (and I only posted the ones of them smoking cus one of the Orlando guys commented "If they smoke, they poke!" (which cracked me up :dvrofl:)

OneSickPsycho
04-08-2008, 11:20 AM
:lol: The bikini girls weren't in my blog, you douchebag!!! :lol: They were purely for you guys (and I only posted the ones of them smoking cus one of the Orlando guys commented "If they smoke, they poke!" (which cracked me up :dvrofl:)

Lenny?

Cutty72
04-08-2008, 11:21 AM
hmmm...

*goes searching for said pics.

neebelung
04-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Lenny?

Nope.... actually, come to think of it, it was DH (who is actually a Gainesville peep, not an Orlando peep).

Lenny was up here this weekend though.. it was Lenny, Jose (Tremble), DH, Pip, Smitty and Sumo.

hmmm...

*goes searching for said pics.

In the Dark Alley... titled "Bikini Bike Wash." Videos, too. :D

OneSickPsycho
04-08-2008, 11:32 AM
Nope.... actually, come to think of it, it was DH (who is actually a Gainesville peep, not an Orlando peep).

Lenny was up here this weekend though.. it was Lenny, Jose (Tremble), DH, Pip, Smitty and Sumo.

In the Dark Alley... titled "Bikini Bike Wash." Videos, too. :D

Lenny, Jose, and Smitty are some cool motherfuckers... Haven't met the others yet, but DH is trying to sell me his motard... and I'm thinkin' about it...

neebelung
04-08-2008, 11:36 AM
Lenny, Jose, and Smitty are some cool motherfuckers... Haven't met the others yet, but DH is trying to sell me his motard... and I'm thinkin' about it...

Yeah they are. We'd met them all at the January JGP track weekend, and they kept threatening to invade Jax... so they did! Just an awesome weekend, they're all so much fun (and I loved walking into our garage while they were all here, and it being wall-to-wall bikes :drool: )

OneSickPsycho
04-08-2008, 11:38 AM
Yeah they are. We'd met them all at the January JGP track weekend, and they kept threatening to invade Jax... so they did! Just an awesome weekend, they're all so much fun (and I loved walking into our garage while they were all here, and it being wall-to-wall bikes :drool: )

I should have come up to vomit on something.

neebelung
04-08-2008, 11:40 AM
I should have come up to vomit on something.

:dvrofl: It would have been a PERSON, seeing as they were crashed all over our living room floor. :lol:

OneSickPsycho
04-08-2008, 11:41 AM
:dvrofl: It would have been a PERSON, seeing as they were crashed all over our living room floor. :lol:

That would make it so much better.

Rider
04-10-2008, 08:29 AM
I was in Orlando for over week, lots of boneheads riding without helmets.

neebelung
04-10-2008, 08:31 AM
Yup, it's par for the course in Otown. :lol:

Katherine
04-10-2008, 09:01 AM
Can we use this thread to list out the many reasons we love Nee?

I'll start.

1. She's a bad ass with a big heart.

neebelung
04-10-2008, 09:16 AM
Can we use this thread to list out the many reasons we love Nee?

I'll start.

1. She's a bad ass with a big heart.

http://www.funwithmsn.com/msnsmileys/kiss-love/blushing.gif

Cutty72
04-10-2008, 10:31 AM
she takes pics of :neeb: for us

OneSickPsycho
04-10-2008, 10:32 AM
she takes pics of :neeb: for us

And that's all that really matters... Everything else is just icing on the cake.

neebelung
04-10-2008, 10:39 AM
:dvrofl:

JoJoYZF
04-10-2008, 01:45 PM
And that's all that really matters... Everything else is just icing on the cake.

So very true. Youre good to us Nee

neebelung
04-10-2008, 01:46 PM
:lol: it's the least I can do for ya'll... ;)

WARputer
04-10-2008, 02:18 PM
Nee.....nice write up in your blog about the Busa's smoothness and how deceptive it is with speed.:dthumb: I should know with 6 points on my liscense. :td::whistle:

neebelung
04-10-2008, 02:27 PM
Nee.....nice write up in your blog about the Busa's smoothness and how deceptive it is with speed.:dthumb: I should know with 6 points on my liscense. :td::whistle:

D'oh!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, it was though!! Esp coming from a much older carbuerated bike with less than half the cc's. :lol: