PDA

View Full Version : Another dumbass...

ceo012384
04-08-2008, 03:31 AM
... riding a gixxer, who also can't spell, use proper grammar, or pick a heterosexual song for his video.

uhol4s9ZiQE

OneSickPsycho
04-08-2008, 03:38 AM
This is the song that should've been in that video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98uOM8OQnhw

NONE_too_SOFT
04-08-2008, 08:01 AM
... There was something in the road. instead of swerving around it i panicked and though "omg what do i do". but it was a little birdy, and i thought to myself "haha thats just a bird im going to do the newbiest thing in the world,and actually turn my body 180 degrees and target fixate on something i've already passed"... well while i was catching an eyeful of the pretty birdie i realized i should probobly pay attention because im going way to fast on this obviously unkept road. I turn around "omgwtfuckzors" the roads out. i grabbed the brake because i panicked, and had no other options (except maybe not grab a hand full of brake and just ride it out to either side, or in between, the signs). My signature fit LEVI STRAUS jeans didnt hold up like i thought they would, but since i wasnt wearing proper riding gloves the first thing i felt was the flesh being torn from my girlish hands. maybe if i would have worked on my bike more i could have developed callis's that could have minimized the damage, but nay...

i could go on, but eh, whats the point. there have been a LOT of stupid riders doing STUPID shit around here lately... almost makes me apprehensive about getting on the bike again. almost.

Captain Morgan
04-08-2008, 04:38 PM
I like how he ends it with, "be safe out there guys." How bout, "wear your gear and don't be a dumbass and look BACK at a fucking bird that you already missed!!

1hottbikechic
04-08-2008, 04:51 PM
Ummm someone please explain to me how his face was so screwed, when his helmet has just scratches on it... maybe it came off? I find that hard to believe....

This is the logical argument I have the rest would just be yelling at him for not taking out the flippin bird...

Mr Lefty
04-08-2008, 05:01 PM
how about at the end telling people to WEAR GEAR! I imagine if he's as moronic as he's let on... he didn't get a helmet to fit right... and it either flew off... or slid down and mashed his face...

moron

LaFemmes
04-08-2008, 05:27 PM
That just breaks my heart! :hss:

lagerdrinker
04-08-2008, 08:26 PM
I have the same helmet but in black, maybe i should go and get a better one???
All in all cant be too bad, it saved his mullet.
I got a theory, his girl was riding and he was riding bitch and she pulled a wheelie and he fell off.:zowned:

NONE_too_SOFT
04-08-2008, 08:52 PM
although you called your own owned smiley...

i concur.

Smittie61984
04-08-2008, 09:53 PM
The dude looked like a Khaki short wearing flip flop sporting hippy. And how long and fast do you have ot be going to miss a huge "THE ROAD IS MOTHER FUCKING CLOSED" sign. I think the orange barriers would have been a good give away even without hte road closed sign. Like having "Ambulance" spelled backwards so people who are curious what the big box looking thing with the flashing lights and loud noises is that is currently on their ass.

JoJoYZF
04-08-2008, 10:03 PM
I have the same helmet but in black, maybe i should go and get a better one???
All in all cant be too bad, it saved his mullet.
I got a theory, his girl was riding and he was riding bitch and she pulled a wheelie and he fell off.:zowned:

The helmets fine provided you bought it cuz it fit you properly and not because it goes well with your outfit which Im sure is what that fuckstick did.

lagerdrinker
04-08-2008, 10:04 PM
although you called your own owned smiley...

thats the way i roll

NONE_too_SOFT
04-08-2008, 10:05 PM
that is similarly the way i roll. awesome in a bottle.

PiZdETS
04-08-2008, 11:26 PM
Guys like that are the reason cagers and cops seem surprised -almost disappointed when I stop at stop signs, keep the revs low and go under the limit in residential areas and fail to do wheelies, burnouts or flybys.

Why must the worst riders buy the best bikes? I fucking love my gsxr but haven't met another gsxr rider I could stand to have a conversation with. True story.
It's always "DUDE LOL I LIKE RUNNIN FROM COPS AND WHEELIES - WHERES YER WHEELIE BAR????"

t-homo
04-09-2008, 02:38 AM
No, you avoid wheelies because your bike is 12 feet long and has two rear tires. Homo.

Quick281
04-09-2008, 03:29 AM
Saw that vid a while ago before I ever joined the forums. Several things didn't add up. I believe in accidents but I think this was a sequence of mistakes from lack of gear to speeding on a unknown road and making up something as gay as a bird to explain for all of it.

Captain Morgan
04-09-2008, 06:44 AM
Saw that vid a while ago before I ever joined the forums. Several things didn't add up. I believe in accidents but I think this was a sequence of mistakes from lack of gear to speeding on a unknown road and making up something as gay as a bird to explain for all of it.

You're probably right. Oh, there was an animal in the road, but it turned out to be a bird. It flew away so I can't prove it was there. :lol:

Mr Lefty
04-09-2008, 07:00 AM
and I'm sorry but how fuck'n blind is the dude... he had to wait till it flew away to recognize it as a bird? besides... once it's flown I can see watch'n it for like a second or two but fuck how fast or how much tunnel vision or how LONG did he watch the bird for the fuck'n road to end and he not realize it?

god damn hippy... get a hair cut and go watch birds on a bench...

WARputer
04-09-2008, 07:43 AM
god damn hippy... get a hair cut and go watch birds on a bench...

:lmao: Say what you really feel Ebbs !

dReWpY
04-09-2008, 02:38 PM
ouch, dumbass

azoomm
04-09-2008, 02:52 PM
Ummm someone please explain to me how his face was so screwed, when his helmet has just scratches on it... maybe it came off? I find that hard to believe....

This is the logical argument I have the rest would just be yelling at him for not taking out the flippin bird...

I've hit birds... unless that bird was a turkey vulture it wasn't worth even swerving for. For that matter, I've hit a turkey vulture... went under it and broke its legs with my helmet.

He's a dumbass for many reasons.

Live to ride another day? [sarcasm] Yay....

dReWpY
04-09-2008, 04:07 PM
turkey vulture, who hits those....

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p8/drewpy636/ImportedPhotos00001.jpg

straight to the chest and head.... ftb

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p8/drewpy636/rc51001.jpg

OneSickPsycho
04-09-2008, 10:15 PM

It was really cool how that thing was choking to death on it's own blood... and your bitchass was whining about your shoulder... You still got that feather?

Captain Morgan
04-10-2008, 06:31 AM

Was the bike wrecked before, or after hitting the bird?

t-homo
04-10-2008, 06:33 AM
Cap'n, are you aready awake or still awake?

Captain Morgan
04-10-2008, 07:05 AM
Cap'n, are you aready awake or still awake?Still awake. Getting ready to hit the rack in a few. I'm fucking tired, but stayed up to talk to my roommate about a phone interview she has tonight. She finally woke up, so now I'm off to sleep.

Mr Lefty
04-10-2008, 07:33 AM
I think that was after him going down at the gap...

WARputer
04-10-2008, 07:38 AM
Turkey Vultures/Buzzards are everywhere around here ....and the bastards are dumb as hell .....they won't move untill the last second .

Katherine
04-10-2008, 09:01 AM
We call that good eatin where I'm from.

OneSickPsycho
04-10-2008, 09:46 AM

Bike was wrecked at the Gap early in the season IIRC... and the turkey vulture incident came about sometime in August I think...

Smittie61984
04-10-2008, 10:24 PM
We call that good eatin where I'm from.

Add those to some Grits and we are in Business.

Last weekend I was going up foothill parkway and saw a few turkeys walking around and some got really close to me and I was worried I was going to hit them. Damn almost National Bird Symbols.

NONE_too_SOFT
04-10-2008, 10:27 PM

lmao, i think it'd take a pterodactyl to do that kind of damage. the bike was already wrecked from the epic lowside at the gap.

ceo012384
04-10-2008, 11:51 PM
I love how he says the bird 'flu' up in front of him. Dumbshit.

dubbs
04-11-2008, 12:13 AM
jackass.

Smittie61984
04-12-2008, 08:29 AM
I love how he says the bird 'flu' up in front of him. Dumbshit.

Damn you are an idiot. What happend was the bird was okay then it suddenly got the flu. Then the bird sneezed on him and he caught the flu and he crashed. Duh.

PhiSig1071
04-13-2008, 09:47 PM
That guy is a lying sack of dogshit.

I have seen a bike that looped an endo, and the damage looks NOTHING like that. Plus he has no rash on his chest and his jeans have holes in the KNEES!

He was on a road he knew was closed (thus fewer cops) doing wheelies and lost it. Landed knees first, rolled, and scraped the shit out of his back. Thus the missing taillight and NO damage to the TOP of the tail, which would have been the first thing to hit on a screwed up endo. Tail caught, bike cartwheeled. If he had looped an endo the bike would have landed on his goofy ass and broken a few ribs. I am digging the tire marks on the helmet, that's some funny shit. I can almost guarantee he made up some bullshit story for the po-po and mommy and daddy about a bird.

It's a damn good thing he ended up hitting an outhouse, as full of shit as he was I think they should have left his ass there.