Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   You see a beautiful car parked away from all the other vehicles.. (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=18063)

Amber Lamps 01-25-2011 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 445153)
How does parking next to somebody make me a jerk? Please explain..

Come on...your MOTIVATION makes you a bad person. If you give a child candy hoping they will develop cavities, you are a jerk! If you "innocently" park next to them, then no problem. That's not the case, you are maliciously performing an act to purposefully cause anguish to a fellow human being and that is wrong. Simple, motivation is the key.

Tmall 01-25-2011 10:15 PM

This is how I see your explanation..

Step 1: Steal underpants
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit

I see how you come to your conclusion. But, I think you're missing a couple of steps.

Trip 01-25-2011 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 445147)
Well, hopefully, the "cast" will continue to play by your script. One of these days, some bit player might go all "method" on you and beat your fucking ass into the ground.:wink:

Wouldn't surprise me. :lol:

I don't do that shit as much anymore, mainly cause I rarely drive (wife drives most of the time) and I just don't like being around people that much anymore.

Amber Lamps 01-25-2011 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 445157)
This is how I see your explanation..

Step 1: Steal underpants
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit

I see how you come to your conclusion. But, I think you're missing a couple of steps.

Really?

Step 1: See "nice" car parked on the outskirts of the parking lot.

Step 2: With purpose and malice you park your piece of shit/I don't have enough self-pride to take care of vehicle next to them to make them nervous at the very least.

Step 3: You walk away with a shit eating grin, a screwed up sense of self-satisfaction and a ton of bad karma.

Trip 01-25-2011 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 445160)
a ton of bad karma.

Karma doesn't exist.

Amber Lamps 01-25-2011 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 445162)
Karma doesn't exist.

Okay...

Dave 01-25-2011 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 445122)
Who ever said anything about damaging their vehicle or inconveniencing them? You guys just make shit up as you go?

I just think it's hilarious if somebody is so anal they intentionally park as far as possible away from the common folk. So, I park in the spot next to them so they effectively wasted their time...

Wow. You must have a shitty penis

Amber Lamps 01-26-2011 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 445164)
Wow. You must have a shitty penis

Low self esteem is my guess...possibly brought on by a small dick.:lol: He's the type that has his dog shit on the neighbors lawn that takes extra care of his yard. How dare someone have nice things and want to keep them nice. The nerve!:wink:

CasterTroy 01-26-2011 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 445124)
Why would you go out of your way just to fuck with another human being?

Lack of self worth and self respect = lack of respect for anyone else

I've found that 1/2 the people I've come across have SOME sense of pride and self respect. These are the people that wash their cars, and follow a maint schedule pretty well. These are the people that either never HAD anything, and worked for everything they got, or they never actually had to struggle but their parents made them understand the value of a dollar and that they were to treat their things well so they lasted.
The other 1/2 either never HAD anything, thus didn't CARE and didn’t have parents that gave a shit about them or their possessions, or were given everything so freely that it didn't matter how they treated it....momma and daddy would buy them another one. So why respect anyone else’s crap?

Then….there are the assholes :idk:

Trip 01-26-2011 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 445172)
Low self esteem is my guess...possibly brought on by a small dick.:lol: He's the type that has his dog shit on the neighbors lawn that takes extra care of his yard. How dare someone have nice things and want to keep them nice. The nerve!:wink:

Kinda like what you do on the internet?

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 445173)
Lack of self worth and self respect = lack of respect for anyone else

I've found that 1/2 the people I've come across have SOME sense of pride and self respect. These are the people that wash their cars, and follow a maint schedule pretty well. These are the people that either never HAD anything, and worked for everything they got, or they never actually had to struggle but their parents made them understand the value of a dollar and that they were to treat their things well so they lasted.
The other 1/2 either never HAD anything, thus didn't CARE and didn’t have parents that gave a shit about them or their possessions, or were given everything so freely that it didn't matter how they treated it....momma and daddy would buy them another one. So why respect anyone else’s crap?

Then….there are the assholes :idk:

Man, it must be nice to paint the entire world with just black and white.