Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Walking Dead - Season 3 (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=21543)

Papa_Complex 10-23-2012 09:07 PM

Interesting. That supposedly ran on CITY-TV, which is based in Toronto, but I never heard if it.

Turbo Ghost 10-24-2012 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 522055)
Interesting. That supposedly ran on CITY-TV, which is based in Toronto, but I never heard if it.

It's a very simple show but, the writing is great and it makes you visualize things that are happening elsewhere since the entire series takes place in the diner in the booth!

OneSickPsycho 11-04-2012 10:39 PM

Season 3 FTMFW.

Adeptus_Minor 11-04-2012 11:51 PM

If tonight's episode didn't phase you, you need to have someone check to make sure you have a pulse.
(and they should probably have a weapon handy in case you're about to turn)

Papa_Complex 11-05-2012 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Turbo Ghost (Post 522112)
It's a very simple show but, the writing is great and it makes you visualize things that are happening elsewhere since the entire series takes place in the diner in the booth!

I'll have to look into that one. Hell, if I walk outside I can see CITY-TV's main offices just down the street.

CasterTroy 11-05-2012 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 522663)
If tonight's episode didn't phase you, you need to have someone check to make sure you have a pulse.
(and they should probably have a weapon handy in case you're about to turn)

Didn't see that one coming! Well either of them. I wanted a zombie baby

I'm hooked on the talking dead now. Can't watch an episode without then watching talking

pauldun170 11-05-2012 09:47 AM

Spoilers below

1. With Michonne, Prison guy, Governor's random black people now filling in the shows black people quota...
2. The writers finally admitting that not all black people go by stupid nicknames...
3. He is not in the comics

"T" had to go. He lasted a bit longer than he should have. His character has been poorly handled by the writers and they have Michonne covering both the "Female superhero" and the "Serious\angry black woman" cliche's while also leveraging the awesome foundation already laid out for Michonne in the comics.

As for Lori...I thought they did a nice job handling her death even tough they took a different path than the comic.

LeeNetworX 11-05-2012 11:20 AM

With every passing episode I hate the Andrea character more and more. She's so fucking annoying and stupid. I don't understand why Michonne puts up with her - I would just leave without her....unless she has some deep sapphic love for her or something.

Many of their troubles could have been avoided had they just taken a day to clear every corner of the prison like most people with a brain would.

tommymac 11-05-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 522681)
Spoilers below

1. With Michonne, Prison guy, Governor's random black people now filling in the shows black people quota...
2. The writers finally admitting that not all black people go by stupid nicknames...
3. He is not in the comics

"T" had to go. He lasted a bit longer than he should have. His character has been poorly handled by the writers and they have Michonne covering both the "Female superhero" and the "Serious\angry black woman" cliche's while also leveraging the awesome foundation already laid out for Michonne in the comics.

As for Lori...I thought they did a nice job handling her death even tough they took a different path than the comic.

I was figuring they would keep t-dogg around since he was the one who left merle behind. I also wonder if the guy in the generator room was the one who cut the fences and left the deer carcass around. He didnt seem that smart to me but ther earent any more old enemies to come back. Seems like the prisoners may have earned their keep to stay with the group too.

tommymac 11-05-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 522690)
With every passing episode I hate the Andrea character more and more. She's so fucking annoying and stupid. I don't understand why Michonne puts up with her - I would just leave without her....unless she has some deep sapphic love for her or something.

Many of their troubles could have been avoided had they just taken a day to clear every corner of the prison like most people with a brain would.

It seemed like they had cleared it but played up that someone cut the locks and attracted the walkers with the deer carcass and loud noise.