Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Cf has been f**ked up (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3283)

Dragonpaco 11-11-2008 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 92987)
I noticed that too. Either the bans didn't get ported over, or someone is looking to increase membership and traffic.

it's like on batman; when there is a breakout in jail and all the villians manage to find their old costumes and run amok.

Papa_Complex 11-11-2008 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragonpaco (Post 93011)
it's like on batman; when there is a breakout in jail and all the villians manage to find their old costumes and run amok.

You mean that someone blew up Arkham Asylum again? :lol:

Dragonpaco 11-11-2008 08:07 AM

i think it was the Mviddler. i found an oddly annoying question mark at the scene

Apoc 11-11-2008 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 92987)
I noticed that too. Either the bans didn't get ported over, or someone is looking to increase membership and traffic.

They un-ban everyone, and send them emails inviting them back.

No doubt the shitstorm of shitheads is all set to begin over there.

Dragonpaco 11-11-2008 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 93027)

that gave me that sinking feeling you get in your stomach when all horrible hell is going to break loose

Papa_Complex 11-11-2008 08:24 AM

Quote:

Interesting. That must be something new since the last time I went through this with VS.

Apoc 11-11-2008 11:19 AM

Tis truth...

Though, im sure even the fucktards will be sickened by it...

Angee 11-11-2008 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 93867)
They had better not be claiming ownership of my images and using them, or they'll learn whet this photographer knows of copyright law.

*EDIT* I found the thread and informed Stewie of my stance on intellectual property rights.

You can't delete ANY pictures over a month old, and as far as they're concerned, they are property of VS. Let 'em fuck with my pictures, because I will sue their ass. The originals are on my harddrives. I haven't gotten to the point of releasing pent up anger over there yet, but when it builds up enough...ugly. I'm going to try and just stay out. I don't need the BS.

Papa_Complex 11-11-2008 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angee (Post 93859)
You can't delete ANY pictures over a month old, and as far as they're concerned, they are property of VS. Let 'em fuck with my pictures, because I will sue their ass. The originals are on my harddrives. I haven't gotten to the point of releasing pent up anger over there yet, but when it builds up enough...ugly. I'm going to try and just stay out. I don't need the BS.

They had better not be claiming ownership of my images and using them, or they'll learn whet this photographer knows of copyright law.

*EDIT* I found the thread and informed Stewie of my stance on intellectual property rights.

Mr Lefty 11-11-2008 07:26 PM

Quote:

they also use ancent accounts to try and get traffic... alot of peple LONG since gone started posting after we left Twowheelforum.