Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Model Reviews (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Buell 1125CR (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3247)

Mr Lefty 01-09-2009 09:17 AM

ahh ok... well then who the fuck told me that... :wtf:

FT BSTRD 01-09-2009 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 142947)
ahh ok... well then who the fuck told me that... :wtf:

OSP probably. Then again, he's a little unstable. :D

Mr Lefty 01-09-2009 09:39 AM

:lol:

TrackRider54 03-04-2009 03:27 PM

I've enjoyed this thread.

One of the things I've noticed on just about every forum I'm on (including Buell specific ones) is how polarizing Buell design and engineering is.

I've always been a big "function over form" guy. I don't care what it looks like. Give me a bike that's bright pink with deer antlers for handle bars and as long as it's somewhat comfortable, goes like hell, handles like it's on rails, and is reliable....then I'm a happy guy. I'm not into butt jewelry. I don't ride to show off. I ride for enjoyment. When I'm out riding, I can't see the bike anyway. :)

Cutty72 03-04-2009 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrackRider54 (Post 174653)

One of the things I've noticed on just about every forum I'm on (including Buell specific ones) is how polarizing Buell design and engineering is.

I've always been a big "function over form" guy. I don't care what it looks like. Give me a bike that's bright pink with deer antlers for handle bars and as long as it's somewhat comfortable, goes like hell, handles like it's on rails, and is reliable....then I'm a happy guy. I'm not into butt jewelry. I don't ride to show off. I ride for enjoyment. When I'm out riding, I can't see the bike anyway. :)

truth

FT BSTRD 03-13-2009 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrackRider54 (Post 174653)

I want a bike that works, but I also want a bike that ignites the soul. If you don't have the urge to look back at your bike as you are walking away, I don't want it.

Phenix_Rider 03-13-2009 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FT BSTRD (Post 179643)
I want a bike that works, but I also want a bike that ignites the soul. If you don't have the urge to look back at your bike as you are walking away, I don't want it.

My thoughts exactly on the new ZX6R. I see "high chairs" and 12 o'clock bars every time I see the tank. Not an image I care to be associated with. If there were a low-buck, bolt on alternative tank (or the pods on the 1125R) it would sell better. Maybe an earlier tank would drop onto the '09 zixxer?