Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Whats on Your Radio (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=37)

t-homo 03-02-2008 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vabarber2 (Post 5824)
Helll yeah! I get down with the country! Dip copenhagen and Im black!

Is that odd?

That's awesome. Actually the first guy who got me dippin was a 6'2 280 pound black guy that I went to highschool with. I stick with the grizz long cut wintergreen for the most part. Throw some camel turkish gold 100s in every once in a while and I'm set.

OneSickPsycho 03-02-2008 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 5852)
That's awesome. Actually the first guy who got me dippin was a 6'2 280 pound black guy that I went to highschool with. I stick with the grizz long cut wintergreen for the most part. Throw some camel turkish gold 100s in every once in a while and I'm set.

Who the fuck smokes Turkish Gold 100's!? I didn't think such a cigarette existed... I always thought Camel should make a non-filter Wide 100... Then offer 5 Camel Cash with each pack... offering an iron lung at 1,000,000.

OneSickPsycho 03-02-2008 08:42 PM

Reverand Horton Heat - Eat Steak

Eat a cow cause it's good for you... eat a cow, eat a cow, it's a thing that goes "mooooooo".

t-homo 03-02-2008 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 5856)
Who the fuck smokes Turkish Gold 100's!? I didn't think such a cigarette existed... I always thought Camel should make a non-filter Wide 100... Then offer 5 Camel Cash with each pack... offering an iron lung at 1,000,000.

Yeah. One of my pledge bros smokes em all the time so I will get a pack every once in a while. Camel FTW against anything though. Had some lucky strike non-filtered and those were like shit.

OneSickPsycho 03-02-2008 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 5862)
Yeah. One of my pledge bros smokes em all the time so I will get a pack every once in a while. Camel FTW against anything though. Had some lucky strike non-filtered and those were like shit.

Camel Lights used to be my thing... Sometimes Wides... I quit that shit though. Funny, I smoked for over half of my life... tried to quit a number of times... then one day was like, "Fuck this, I'm done" and quit. Now it bothers me to be around and kissing a girl who smokes? YUCK!

Smoking FTL!

OneSickPsycho 03-02-2008 08:49 PM

Oh... if you can find them... Check out "Tough Guy" cigarettes... They are non-filtered and are about as harsh as Camel Special Lights... Weakness.

Back on topic...

The Doors - Light My Fire.

OneSickPsycho 03-02-2008 09:34 PM

ICP - Terrible

Funny how a group comprised of maniac retards could come up with a song that's this provocative.

vabarber2 03-02-2008 09:42 PM

Yeah I started with griz wintergreen, then a guy was giving me dips of cope snuff! Then I was buying griz winter green, switched to natural then to cope! Not to mention griz dosent make it over here much!

vabarber2 03-02-2008 09:44 PM

Smile empty soul - Therapy!

t-homo 03-02-2008 10:20 PM

I really just started dippin hard over christmas and smoking a little bit later. Its funny, I'll buy a pack, smoke it in a couple days, then not buy another pack for a week or two. Then repeat. Dippin is pretty much every day. Is it hypocritical that I think girls smoking or dipping is the biggest turnoff yet I do both?