Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Kanye west is a fool (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=10445)

tommymac 09-14-2009 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goof2 (Post 265459)
In my view it is worse if it was set up. I don't really care about a demonstrated idiot doing what he does best, being an idiot. I am less likely to brush off creating a situation with racial overtones in an attempt to boost "buzz" about a show simply because it stopped being relevant 20+ years ago.

The boat (from what I have read a Grand Craft) in the Kid Rock video is pretty bad ass though.

Is there actualy a channel to see the kid rock video :lol:

Tom

Papa_Complex 09-14-2009 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flexin (Post 265439)
Is it easier if they have tight ass jeans or spandex? Men in make up?

Twisted Sister. I liked this song back in the day. LOL

Kiss?

James

You don't really think that Dee Snider takes himself seriously, do you? Have you ever heard him interviewed? And Gene Simmons is a consummate businessman. All that he takes seriously is marketing.

Smittie61984 09-14-2009 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 265259)
Too bad someone else didnt come up take the mike away from him and pop a cap in his ass :lol:

Probably what he was hoping for (street cred). Then he could finally sell some records like Tupac and Biggie.

This is racist shit 100% (or at least bigoted). If Ciara was up there accepting an award for best female video then Kanye would have kept his sorry ass in his seat even if her video was nothing but a blank screen.

I'm not a huge Taylor Swift fan but she has more talent and class in one of her small tits than Kanye has in his entire body and 30 homeboy posse's body combined.

Beyounce was the class act of the night and I do not think it was staged either. I don't see Taylor Swift getting on board nor Beyounce. At most someone may have said to Beyounce (you need to defuse this).

Amber Lamps 09-14-2009 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smittie61984 (Post 265484)
Probably what he was hoping for (street cred). Then he could finally sell some records like Tupac and Biggie.

This is racist shit 100% (or at least bigoted). If Ciara was up there accepting an award for best female video then Kanye would have kept his sorry ass in his seat even if her video was nothing but a blank screen.

I'm not a huge Taylor Swift fan but she has more talent and class in one of her small tits than Kanye has in his entire body and 30 homeboy posse's body combined.

Beyounce was the class act of the night and I do not think it was staged either. I don't see Taylor Swift getting on board nor Beyounce. At most someone may have said to Beyounce (you need to defuse this).

I don't know bro... Taylor was SO broken up but managed to perform her insipid song a few minutes later...:lol: You're wrong about Kanye btw imho, I don't like the guy but I believe that he is very talented. I also don't think that it was race related. You white people are getting worse than us brothers at yelling race every time something goes down.:lol:

Jet 09-14-2009 06:44 PM

This is not news, Kayne West has always been a tool.
What did he do to this chick? Video = Removed

Trip 09-14-2009 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 265504)
I don't know bro... Taylor was SO broken up but managed to perform her insipid song a few minutes later...:lol: You're wrong about Kanye btw imho, I don't like the guy but I believe that he is very talented. I also don't think that it was race related. You white people are getting worse than us brothers at yelling race every time something goes down.:lol:

You are only half a brother. We claim the other half of you. :nee:

Homeslice 09-14-2009 07:08 PM

one-drop rule in effect

Smittie61984 09-14-2009 07:47 PM

Quote:

You white people are getting worse than us brothers at yelling race every time something goes down.:lol:

We've been called "racist" for any wrong move that we finally are able to have a chip on our shoulders.

I will admit that Kanye has talent. Well talent by today's standards. He'd be a talentless POS back in the day were rappers rapped.

Papa_Complex 09-14-2009 07:59 PM

Quote:

Call it a defence mechanism.

Flexin 09-14-2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

You noticed that too? LOL

James