Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   In love with Sportsbikes! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=2542)

smileyman 09-19-2008 12:37 PM

Welcome young jedi:twfix:

t-homo 09-19-2008 12:41 PM

Welcome to the site man.

Gas Man 09-19-2008 02:40 PM

Glad to see you made it over.... Welcome to the REAL digs!

DIMford 09-19-2008 04:05 PM

:welcome: Pull up a stool and have a :beer:

Amber Lamps 09-19-2008 06:55 PM

I don't know what happened to them but,

I'd imagine that he meant "class" instead of team.I know that to get a regular license you have to go to school for 6 months or a YEAR! I wonder where he is in Denmark? I was married just north of the German border where Legos were invented.

Winta 09-21-2008 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 72258)
Glad to see you made it over.... Welcome to the REAL digs!

Thanks, and thanks for guiding me over here, this looks like a fantastic place! ;)

Thanks all for the welcome :)

Well, in denmark we have pretty hard laws on what you need to do before you can get a driver license, both for car and MC. You need to have been driving for at least 24 hours (over at least 12 different days) with an instructor, and you need at least 24 hours of theori training.

Then you have to pass a theori test, and a practical test. AND THEN YOU CAN DRIVE!! Cant wait :D

And I live in copenhagen, and we do indeed have some nice chicks :D :) And I can start on as large a bike as I want, couse im 21 ;) (everyone younger than 21, can only start a 250cc bike)

Year, I ment class, but it feels more like a team than actual class, but you are right, that is probably the right name for it ;)

Mr Lefty 09-21-2008 10:27 AM

we know you can start on as large a bike as you want.... for us in the states there is no teared licensing... but we wish there was...

START SMALL... you'll enjoy it no matter what bike you start on... and will be less likely to scare yourself... or worse hurt or kill yourself.

you can always move up to a bigger bike eventually... and you can learn more on smaller bikes.

you still have to be careful on ANY bike 50 or 50000 cc's... but the smaller the bike... the less likely it'll catch you off guard and hurt you (for the most part)

we're not trying to tell you what to do... but offer advice... some of us have followed that advice... others of us didn't... it's not an exact science... but your young bro... take the proper steps... and you'll be riding a LONG time.

just don't let the Ego get the best of ya.

Amber Lamps 09-21-2008 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 72546)
we know you can start on as large a bike as you want.... for us in the states there is no teared licensing... but we wish there was...

START SMALL... you'll enjoy it no matter what bike you start on... and will be less likely to scare yourself... or worse hurt or kill yourself.

you can always move up to a bigger bike eventually... and you can learn more on smaller bikes.

you still have to be careful on ANY bike 50 or 50000 cc's... but the smaller the bike... the less likely it'll catch you off guard and hurt you (for the most part)

we're not trying to tell you what to do... but offer advice... some of us have followed that advice... others of us didn't... it's not an exact science... but your young bro... take the proper steps... and you'll be riding a LONG time.

just don't let the Ego get the best of ya.

Der Loopmeister spraks recht!

Winta 09-21-2008 11:08 AM

Well, I wasnt ment like that, I know you just wanna help, that was also why I asked for you guys advice :)

Mr Lefty 09-21-2008 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Winta (Post 72557)
Well, I wasnt ment like that, I know you just wanna help, that was also why I asked for you guys advice :)

I didn't think you meant it that way... I was just covering bases... and we have A LOT of people ask advice only to go with what they wanted anyways...

hope ya stick around bro! :cheers: