Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Old Spice Dude (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=13548)

Amber Lamps 03-03-2010 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 345129)
First time I heard it I was in another room and cracked up :lmao:

Once I saw it.....yeah ghey....but still funny :rockwoot:

Oh sure, I agree that gay people are funny.

z06boy 03-03-2010 10:01 AM

I did laugh the first time I saw it when it was the close up shot of him on the beach and then realized he was on a horse riding backwards. :lol:

HurricaneHeather 03-03-2010 10:05 AM

I busted out laughing at these...there were two of them, the one with him on the horse backwards and another where he keeps changing scenes.

Both are friggin hilarious. My husband is not allowed to use Old Spice, but that's just because that's what my dad uses....and the creepiness, I do not believe, needs to be explained. :lol:

z06boy 03-03-2010 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather (Post 345222)
I busted out laughing at these...there were two of them, the one with him on the horse backwards and another where he keeps changing scenes.

Both are friggin hilarious. My husband is not allowed to use Old Spice, but that's just because that's what my dad uses....and the creepiness, I do not believe, needs to be explained. :lol:

You are correct. :lol:

Kaneman 03-03-2010 10:47 AM

Sounds like a lot of guys here are pretty scared of a black dude with no shirt... :lol:

That commercial is full of win.

LeeNetworX 03-03-2010 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 345281)
Sounds like a lot of guys here are pretty scared of a black dude with no shirt... :lol:

Commercial is funny.

My wife likes the way I smell after using Old Spice body wash. :idk:
Sometimes I use Irish Spring but she prefers the OS.

defector 03-03-2010 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 345217)
I did laugh the first time I saw it when it was the close up shot of him on the beach and then realized he was on a horse riding backwards. :lol:

This is what makes it funny to me. But then again, I like the utter stupidity of the Hot Shots movies.

MILK 03-03-2010 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HurricaneHeather (Post 345222)

Love the commercials!! Too funny. As for Old Spice, well it ranks right up there with tighty whities - ick..

z06boy 03-03-2010 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 345281)

Looks like most everyone here approves to me. Lon D cracked on it but isn't he a black guy...well for the most part ? :lol:

Kaneman 03-03-2010 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 345300)
Looks like most everyone here approves to me. Lon D cracked on it but isn't he a black guy...well for the most part ? :lol:

I just meant the ghey comments, nothing pertaining to the guy being black. I should've worded that differently.