Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Aftermarket Modding (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Too Much Pink? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=17779)

racedoll 01-01-2011 05:05 PM

Almost looked purplish without the light on. Otherwise it looks ok.

I'd worry about the functionality of it - for her being able to see and, more importantly, for others to see her.

Amber Lamps 01-01-2011 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racedoll (Post 438278)
Almost looked purplish without the light on. Otherwise it looks ok.

I'd worry about the functionality of it - for her being able to see and, more importantly, for others to see her.

No problems there and FWIW we aren't huge night riders anyway. A little in the city is about the max. My postition is I'll wait until she gets pulled over the first time and rip it off and install pinkish HIDs.:idk: This cost absolutely nothing but a scrap piece of vinyl and a 1/2 of my time.:lol:

Particle Man 01-01-2011 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 438274)
Looks kinda cool, rather see her other headlights though :lol:

At that rate, it's all pink on the inside...

redflip

(I too would worry about someone pulling out in front of her... Cagers don't see us as it is...)

Amber Lamps 01-01-2011 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Particle Man (Post 438281)
At that rate, it's all pink on the inside...

redflip

(I too would worry about someone pulling out in front of her... Cagers don't see us as it is...)

True but we rode for a couple hours today and people definitely saw her!!! It's VERY visible and actually quite eye catching. It's hard to capture on camera but it shines VERY,VERY pink!!!:lol:

derf 01-01-2011 05:55 PM

Def not my thing, its just a little too much. The bike looked better without it

Dave 01-01-2011 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 438283)
True but we rode for a couple hours today and people definitely saw her!!! It's VERY visible and actually quite eye catching. It's hard to capture on camera but it shines VERY,VERY pink!!!:lol:

Temp was good today but still too much shit on the roads for any two wheel adventures

tommymac 01-01-2011 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 438291)
Temp was good today but still too much shit on the roads for any two wheel adventures

yup, put the kabosh on our new years day ride. temps were rideable but I still cant get a bike out of my garage and driveway :(

Tsunami 01-01-2011 06:52 PM

Not my cup of tea, but I think its looks pretty good.

smileyman 01-01-2011 08:33 PM

I like it bro. And I love bikes that are modded out of the ordinary. Something daring and different. When she dumps you I will buy the bike, as long as it comes with her number, LOL!

Amber Lamps 01-01-2011 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 438291)

Yea I had to hose my bike off like a dirt bike when we got home!:lol: My GF said I was drifting a couple corners but nothing too serious. It was a good day!:rockwoot: