Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   News Desk (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Weed Superstore (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=12995)

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 327930)
I bet once it is legal for recreational use, the ratio of homegrowers to smokers will be much higher than home brewers to drinkers.

It's a weed, it used to grow everywhere. They eradicated it over a political tussle over paper. Once seeds hit the ground again in earnest, it will go back to being the available-everywhere "general drugstore" herbal that it was B.P. (Before Politics)

t-homo 01-31-2010 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avatard (Post 327932)
It's a weed, it used to grow everywhere. They eradicated it over a political tussle over paper. Once seeds hit the ground again in earnest, it will go back to being the available-everywhere "general drugstore" herbal that it was B.P. (Before Politics)

And I can't wait for that day.

Apoc 01-31-2010 05:30 PM

Im seriously pretty sick of the shit.. I smoke less and less, because I dont rerally want to a lot of the time. Its no longer really any fun, makes me tired. Maybe im getting old.

But, I do support its legalization, 100%

t-homo 01-31-2010 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 327948)
Im seriously pretty sick of the shit.. I smoke less and less, because I dont rerally want to a lot of the time. Its no longer really any fun, makes me tired. Maybe im getting old.

So quit for a while, or maybe completely. There is no point to doing it if you don't enjoy it anymore. One of my roommates goes 6 months without smoking, then smokes for the next six, just depending on when he wants to start again.

101lifts2 01-31-2010 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 327948)

When was pot ever "fun"? Alcohol is fun.

Apoc 01-31-2010 07:35 PM

meh.. I like to fight when I drink, so I dont drink often.

t-homo 01-31-2010 07:41 PM

I would rather smoke than drink any day of the week. 2 years ago, one of my friends told me the same thing and I told him that although smoking was fun, it would never be better than drinking. Now I agree with him 100%.

101lifts2 01-31-2010 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 327990)
meh.. I like to fight when I drink, so I dont drink often.

Maybe you need to let the other guy kick ur ass sometimes...then you wouldn't like to fight so often. :lol

Just sayin there big guy.

101lifts2 01-31-2010 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 327991)
I would rather smoke than drink any day of the week. 2 years ago, one of my friends told me the same thing and I told him that although smoking was fun, it would never be better than drinking. Now I agree with him 100%.

I don't do either anymore...but I'm a weight lifting health nut.

Smoking weed is not really accepted by the general publc, though most do not care if you do smoke.

How old are u? Do you see yourself smoking weed when you are 55 years old? I can tell you that you are most likely going to have a few drinks throughout the week at age 55 and will probably give up smoking weed.

Apoc 01-31-2010 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 327995)
Maybe you need to let the other guy kick ur ass sometimes...then you wouldn't like to fight so often. :lol

Just sayin there big guy.

ya, the worse part is, I cant say it makes me fight. I just enjoy doing it. Been a long, long time now. Over a year. If im with friends im fine, but dont put me in a room with cocky frenchman and hot french chicks.