Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Cage Hell (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   2011 Dodge Ram (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=18615)

101lifts2 03-19-2011 11:39 PM

I'd get a Chevy...lol

Brandon 03-20-2011 02:45 AM

everyone knows someone whos had a vehicle that has done them wrong. dodge/ford/gm/etc.

flip a coin and buy what u like. if i werent a dodge guy id be driving a ford.

Sixxxxer 03-20-2011 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 457857)
Sixxxer has one, its been rough on him. Traded in his F150 on it, only to whatch the pumpkin blow apart while he was driving or something like that. Anyway, in the 6 months he has owned it it has spend nearly the same number of weeks in the shop

Say what?

I fixed it myself in 2 days and it was only down longer b/c it was over the course of Christmas Weekend...and Shit wasnt open. And the dealer I bought it from are pieces of shit and wouldn't own up to there issues of selling it with a dented driveshaft.

She runs like a champ now...and It's way better than my F150.

101lifts2 03-20-2011 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sixxxxer (Post 457966)
Say what?

I fixed it myself in 2 days and it was only down longer b/c it was over the course of Christmas Weekend...and Shit wasnt open. And the dealer I bought it from are pieces of shit and wouldn't own up to there issues of selling it with a dented driveshaft.

She runs like a champ now...and It's way better than my F150.

Way better in what regard? Not offroad or longevity.

I would say Dodge has the market on highway comfort and quietness, not off road or payload or longevity. Though after 2009, they are pretty similar in highway refinement.

Brandon 03-21-2011 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 457986)

I would say Dodge has the market on highway comfort and quietness, not off road or payload or longevity. Though after 2009, they are pretty similar in highway refinement.

ever driven or owned one?

Sixxxxer 03-21-2011 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 457986)

Well, I only had my F150 for a little over a year...And I have yet to hit that Mark with my Ram.

But Both trucks offroad are Huge Motherfuckers and I'd choose an Old Yota/Suzuki/Jeep before taking either one of my trucks off road consistently. My ram is damn near 10 feet long and unless its a huge open pit I would be limited with Manuervablity. Same thing with my Old F150...I took it down a few access roads I had nearby but once it started to tighten up I had to stop backup and turn around bc I just couldnt fit down the rest of the trail.

But yes, The F150 had nothing in it except a CD player. My Ram is Fully loaded. But Those things aside, I like the feel of the Ram better. The motor has more feel behind it and the inside is nicer than my ford was. I'm not driving the thing for Offroad Capability...And longevity is something I have to wait awhile to find out. But for my purposes it's been great

101lifts2 03-21-2011 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandon (Post 458089)
ever driven or owned one?

Yes many times, but not the 2009 which was a huge change.

In reality, it comes down to looks preference, fuel economy and cost as all three of the Big three makes have the full size truck market. And they have it for a reason.

Brandon 03-21-2011 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 458169)
Yes many times, but not the 2009 which was a huge change.

In reality, it comes down to looks preference, fuel economy and cost as all three of the Big three makes have the full size truck market. And they have it for a reason.

they all have their faults.

i drove a toyota tundra, then i got out and threw up. :shrug:

Sixxxxer 03-22-2011 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandon (Post 458185)
they all have their faults.

i drove a toyota tundra, then i got out and threw up. :shrug:

I LOVE the tundra...Just not the Price tag

Brandon 03-23-2011 04:44 PM

dealer just called to tell me they found me the exact truck i want...

now i gotta decide if i really need it... :tremble: