Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dude got what he deserved (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=13306)

marko138 02-17-2010 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 337493)
Moar.

I'm really trying not to disrupt the office with my laughter. :rofl:

t-homo 02-17-2010 03:22 PM

These are the best chops ever.

LeeNetworX 02-17-2010 03:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
XZibit wants to pimp yo' amberlamps.

marko138 02-17-2010 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 337501)

That one really has me rolling! :rf:

pauldun170 02-17-2010 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 337501)

buaaaaahhhh

:lol:
That one made me rip out a lil fart.

t-homo 02-17-2010 03:29 PM

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1875/1266409985532.png

marko138 02-17-2010 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-homo (Post 337506)

LeeNetworX 02-17-2010 03:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hail.

askmrjesus 02-17-2010 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 337319)
We'll see how much you talk after I shove a thumb in your eye.

I'm no expert on anatomy, but I think you have a flaw in your plan. You could maybe see how much he sees, with a thumb in his eye, but he'd probably still talk Ok though.

JC

Speedracer42 02-17-2010 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 337515)
I'm no expert on anatomy, but I think you have a flaw in your plan. You could maybe see how much he sees, with a thumb in his eye, but he'd probably still talk Ok though.

JC

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Post of the thread.:lol

pauldun170 02-17-2010 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 337515)

JC

:lol

VatorMan 02-17-2010 05:59 PM

I really don't understand what all the fuss is about.

Riceaholic 02-17-2010 06:09 PM

That was just a quality old-school beating. That first punch was nice...:lol:

t-homo 02-17-2010 06:15 PM

Believe it or not, we have a follow up video!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbsX5...layer_embedded

Captain Morgan 02-17-2010 06:38 PM

That was a complete waste of a follow-up video. Give us some extra intel on the situation. What, exactly, started the fight? Why did she say, "we can press charges" if she's never seen the man before? Whatever, she's a dumb bitch, anyway.

anthonyk 02-17-2010 06:39 PM

Blahblah-clear-my-name-blahblah-you're-all-so-mean-blahblah.

Someone call the waaamber lamps.

tommymac 02-17-2010 06:43 PM

So shes apologizing but highly offended at the same time??????

VatorMan 02-17-2010 08:55 PM

[youtube]A3LK1CChb08[/youtube]

VatorMan 02-17-2010 08:57 PM

http://www.indiemerchstore.com/drxmclothing/item/7759/

pauldun170 02-17-2010 10:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It gets better

http://animalnewyork.com/2010/02/old...-of-badassery/

G-Rex 02-17-2010 10:23 PM

How's that sayin go? Don't start none, won't be none?

I got totally sidetracked reading once I got to the chops. Holsyhit those are funny! Well played Lee!

Amber Lamps 02-17-2010 10:36 PM

Obviously you all are completely glossing over a few things here...the black guy wasn't some "young thug" but a man of 50. The old white guy is a nut and known for his violent out bursts-could this mean that a white man actually started this fight? No it must have been the black guy who done it...we're always starting shit with random white people on the bus for no reason. You all assumed that the evil black people stole the man's bag-nice...You all assumed that the other black people were with this guy, because you know, we all travel in gangs, even though I saw zero evidence of "ganging up" on the white guy, you all went on about what a "pussy" this black guy was for being in a gang... I'm like what fucking gang? This guy was probably on his way home from work or something.... you all sure made a bunch of assumptions that, in my mind, really tell what kind of people you are and what your attitudes about black people are.

How's this for a possibility, black guy riding the bus after working 10 hours, nut job white guy gets on the bus and starts harassing him to "shine his shoes", black guy puts up with it for a while and finally tells the dude to go away. White guy keeps yelling shit back to the black guy. Black guy gets fed up and go to the front to confront the white guy but is still hesitant to hurt the older man. Crazy white guy strikes first and kicks the black guy's ass. Black guy gets a ride to the hospital and another bill that he can hardly pay. It seems that he quit school to help his mother when his father was killed in Vietnam during the Tet offensive...

Amber Lamps 02-17-2010 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Rex (Post 337656)
How's that sayin go? Don't start none, won't be none?

I got totally sidetracked reading once I got to the chops. Holsyhit those are funny! Well played Lee!

I almost choked on my noodles!!! Of course I remain morally and racially mortified!!!

TommyHotWheel 02-17-2010 11:55 PM

Is Tigger's story true? Is there earlier video? Is the AFRICAN AMERICAN (black is not acceptable...right?) gentleman really 50? I needs to knows these thangs!

101lifts2 02-18-2010 01:45 AM

This thread is great.

I think some of you guys need a group hug.

Amber Lamps 02-18-2010 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel (Post 337682)
Is Tigger's story true? Is there earlier video? Is the AFRICAN AMERICAN (black is not acceptable...right?) gentleman really 50? I needs to knows these thangs!

According to witnesses, the black guy is 50. The rest is conjecture, much like everyone else's negative assumptions. Seriously, everyone else assumed that the black guy started the whole thing...I wonder why?:idk: They all assumed he is in a gang and would come back and shoot the white guy. They assumed that the black people stole the white guy's stuff. They're making fun of the man's substandard education level and inability to effectively articulate himself.

Paul posted the story about the older white guy being crazy-may be bs, I'm just running with it.:lol: I'm just having fun with this. I doubt that they would react the same of I posted a video of a white man getting the shit beat out of him by a black man, even if the white man mouthed off to the black man first...

Amber Lamps 02-18-2010 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 337691)
This thread is great.

I think some of you guys need a group hug.

Just trying to have some fun here boss...

Crackin a smile here boss...

Wiping it off here boss...

TommyHotWheel 02-18-2010 03:59 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...g?t=1266483531

VatorMan 02-18-2010 06:44 AM

http://i.imgur.com/56guk.jpg

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w...ter/garbel.gif

http://i.imgur.com/ViEmo.jpg

Amber Lamps 02-18-2010 07:40 AM

I always liked "bamberlance", as in "I be needin' a bamberlance!"

Apoc 02-18-2010 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 337657)
Obviously you all are completely glossing over a few things here...the black guy wasn't some "young thug" but a man of 50. The old white guy is a nut and known for his violent out bursts...

It doesnt matter, he's white, we like him better.

CasterTroy 02-18-2010 09:14 AM

:lol Damn Lee......All hail the master!

LeeNetworX 02-18-2010 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VatorMan (Post 337611)

Fucking awesome. :lol

Rider 02-18-2010 09:18 AM

The bottom line is, the black dude should have shut the fuck up. He didn't have the means to back his shit up. No matter how crazy epic beard man is, the man should have just let things go. He didn't and got a major ass whooping. Put up or shut and the guy didn't do either and paid the price. I don't feel sorry for him.

LeeNetworX 02-18-2010 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 337740)
:lol Damn Lee......All hail the master!

I'm not doing anything more than finding, copying, pasting. :skep:

askmrjesus 02-18-2010 09:56 AM

Quote:

Obviously you all are completely glossing over a few things here...the black guy wasn't some "young thug" but a man of 50. The old white guy is a nut and known for his violent out bursts-could this mean that a white man actually started this fight? No it must have been the black guy who done it...we're always starting shit with random white people on the bus for no reason. You all assumed that the evil black people stole the man's bag-nice...You all assumed that the other black people were with this guy, because you know, we all travel in gangs, even though I saw zero evidence of "ganging up" on the white guy, you all went on about what a "pussy" this black guy was for being in a gang... I'm like what fucking gang? This guy was probably on his way home from work or something.... you all sure made a bunch of assumptions that, in my mind, really tell what kind of people you are and what your attitudes about black people are.

How's this for a possibility, black guy riding the bus after working 10 hours, nut job white guy gets on the bus and starts harassing him to "shine his shoes", black guy puts up with it for a while and finally tells the dude to go away. White guy keeps yelling shit back to the black guy. Black guy gets fed up and go to the front to confront the white guy but is still hesitant to hurt the older man. Crazy white guy strikes first and kicks the black guy's ass. Black guy gets a ride to the hospital and another bill that he can hardly pay. It seems that he quit school to help his mother when his father was killed in Vietnam during the Tet offensive...

Quote:

According to witnesses, the black guy is 50. The rest is conjecture

Conjecture, of course, being Tigger speak for "stuff I found in my ass".

Meanwhile, back on Earth...

Black male subject of unknown age, displays chip on shoulder.

Large crazy white man removes chip, and relocates it to black man's face.

Black man falls to ground like 7 year old girl with polio.

Girl in headphones remains calm.

Video maker steals white man's bag of crazy.

Black man requests Amber Lamps, and acts like a little bitch.

7 year old girl with polio laughs, because even she isn't so much of a pussy, that she'd ask for Amber Lamps over a split lip.

Video is posted to TWF.

Tigger sets panties to wad mode.

Thread becomes a lot of :blah::blah::blah:

JC

Rider 02-18-2010 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 337756)

7 year old girl with polio laughs, because even she isn't so much of a pussy, that she'd ask for Amber Lamps over a split lip.

Video is posted to TWF.

JC

Excellent!

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/i...es-World_l.jpg

shmike 02-18-2010 09:59 AM

Quote:

Tig, you could argue with a stop sign and still believe that you are right.

Let's ASSume that your dreamy scenario was the case:

Bad day or not, Blackie could have gotten off the bus or stayed in his seat. When he approached the BIG white dude and extended his arm in anger he deserved exactly what he got.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 337692)
According to witnesses, the black guy is 50. The rest is conjecture, much like everyone else's negative assumptions. Seriously, everyone else assumed that the black guy started the whole thing...I wonder why?:idk: They all assumed he is in a gang and would come back and shoot the white guy. They assumed that the black people stole the white guy's stuff. They're making fun of the man's substandard education level and inability to effectively articulate himself.

Paul posted the story about the older white guy being crazy-may be bs, I'm just running with it.:lol: I'm just having fun with this. I doubt that they would react the same of I posted a video of a white man getting the shit beat out of him by a black man, even if the white man mouthed off to the black man first...

Did you watch the video or were you too busy looking for your race card?

Nobody ASSumed that the black people stole whitey's stuff, they SAID IT ON VIDEO.

Nobody ASSumed 50 year-old Pac was going to come back with a gun, he SAID IT ON VIDEO.

Enough debating, bring on more chops!

shmike 02-18-2010 10:02 AM

Quote:

Video is posted to TWF.

JC

I missed this post.

Well done, sir. :shmike:

AquaPython 02-18-2010 10:32 AM

if that guy's 50, i'm fucking barbara bush right now.

marko138 02-18-2010 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VatorMan (Post 337611)

:rf: Wow, that is AWESOME!

Quote:

Video is posted to TWF.

JC

Insanely accurate.

Kaneman 02-18-2010 10:42 AM

Dude, regardless of what happened prior to the fight....if I'm SITTING DOWN on the bus, and you take the time to come all the way up to the front and get in my face while I'm SITTING DOWN and backed up with no alternative....there's about to be fisticuffs.

marko138 02-18-2010 10:48 AM

Amber Lamps.

Speedracer42 02-18-2010 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 337794)
Dude, regardless of what happened prior to the fight....if I'm SITTING DOWN on the bus, and you take the time to come all the way up to the front and get in my face while I'm SITTING DOWN and backed up with no alternative....there's about to be fisticuffs.

Agreed. And it went further than THAT. The black dude actually swung. And all this business about the white guy being some known crazy is EXACTLY the reason not to do shit like that and why the guy got what he deserved. What if the white guy had been super mental and shot his stupid ass. Over what really was nothing more than words. How many people on here are ready to die over words? And I also agree, no fucking way the corn rowed tard is fucking 50

pauldun170 02-18-2010 10:55 AM

Nuetral Party stepping in....

All fun and games aside, including the joy of see old white people beat up on people who appear to us as "thugs"...

Tom "I am a motherfucker" Bruso has an arrest record and a shopping center in San Fransisco was granted a temporary restraining order against him in 1994.

The video starts with Tom making inflammatory remarks to a black man.
Black man tells him to get out of his face.
Tom ask him why.
Black man tells him why (because he's angry). - This is the black mans attempt to disengage. Due to the "ghetto-ishness" factor, it is not apparent whether "Take your ass back up there and get the fuck out my face right now." meant that Tom left the front of the bus and approached the black man to engaged in conversation or whether its just ghetto grammar for "Go to the front of the bus.
Tom walks up to the front running his mouth, further poking a stick at the situation.
Hillarity ensues.

Based on Tom's history and the video provided I think Tom is responsible for the altercation. I think the black guy is responsible for the hillarity of the situation.

Quote:

Black man: …AC Transit
White man: Let’s get back to business. How much you charge me for a spit-shine?
Black man: what?
White man: How much you charge me for my Stacy Adams? I’m going to a funeral on Friday…You said you… [note: Stacy Adams are a brand of shoe.]
Black man: Did you get what I said just now?
White man: Yes
Black man: Why’d a brother gotta spit-shine your shoes?
White man: You offered!
Black man: I didn’t offer you shit.
White man: What’d you just say when you walked by me?
Black man: I said why, why a fuckin’ brother gotta spit-shine your shoes?
White man: You don’t have to!
Black man: Why a white man can’t spit-shine –
White man: [interrupting] – It could be a Chinaman! It don’t matter!
Black man: Look dude…
White man: I ain’t prejudice! What? You think I’m prejudice!
Black man: [pointing toward front of bus] Take your ass back up there and get the fuck out my face right now.
White man: Why you being so hostile, man?
Black man: ‘Cause. I’m pissed off.
White man: Well its better to be pissed off than pissed on.
Black man: Take your ass up there right now
White man: [standing to go to the front] You ain’t scared of this white boy. I’m 67 years old. You ain’t scared of me. You ain’t scared of me.
Black man: [now, also standing] I’m 50.
White man: You ain’t scared of me. You ain’t scared of me.
Black man: I’ll put my foot up your ass.
Older white man: No you won’t! No you won’t!

Another passenger makes remarks. The white man moves to the front of the bus as the two exchange threats to whoop each other’s asses.

White man: You won’t do nothin’ to me! [then something unintelligible]
Black man: Say it again! [then something unintelligible as woman who was filming talks over him]
Iyanna Washington: Say it again! Say it again, Pinky!

The black man begins walking to the front of the bus.

Iyanna Washington: Beat his white ass! Whoop his ass!
Another passenger: Leave him alone!

The two men seem to be speaking to one another at the front of the bus, but cannot be heard over the noise from the rest of the passengers.

Iyanna Washington: It ain’t worth it, blood, it ain’t worth it.

The black man begins walking back to his seat as other passengers continue to comment.

Black man: I’d put my foot up your ass.
White man: I see tough guys like you and I slap the shit out of them.
Black man: What?!
Another passenger: Stop it!

The black man walks to the front again to continue the confrontation.

At 1:40, the black guy lunges at the white guy, appearing to either shove or strike him in the chest, but the blow is mostly deflected by the white guy’s arm.

The white man stands up and punches him in the face repeatedly. At least 9 punches can be seen, then the camera moves too much to get a clear view.
At 1:51 the black man can be seen shielding his face.

White man: Don’t fuck with me! He hit me! He fuckin’ hit me!

As can be seen earlier in the video, the black man attempted to shove him, but did not hit him.
The old white man exits the bus.

White man: He fuckin’ hit me first! He hit me in the face! [unintelligible] – self defense!

At 2:07, blood spatter is visible on the seats of the bus.
At 2:22 Iyanna picks up a bag left by the old man.

Iyanna: Open that shit! laughs

Various passengers comment on what they’ve witnessed.

Iyanna: We can press charges, blood. I got in on videotape. He’s leakin’.
Black man: That motherfucker hit me. No no no no no.
Another passenger: Did he break your teeth?
Black man: No. Bring an ambulance.

If Tom approached you, dear TWF reader and said "How much for a night with your mother?" it would be you screaming for M&M's at the end of the video.

azoomm 02-18-2010 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 337807)

If Tom approached you, dear TWF reader and said "How much for a night with your mother?" it would be you screaming for M&M's at the end of the video.

The problem is, it doesn't matter what someone SAID. No one has the RIGHT to not be offended.

CasterTroy 02-18-2010 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 337811)
The problem is, it doesn't matter what someone SAID. No one has the RIGHT to not be offended.

Aye Fucking MEN

pauldun170 02-18-2010 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 337811)

Agreeeeed 1 gajillion percent.

However, in the real world if you are walking with you hubby down the street and someone calls you heinous crack whore cunt bag.

Some sort of lulz will follow.

Rider 02-18-2010 11:12 AM

Quote:

All fun and games aside, including the joy of see old white people beat up on people who appear to us as "thugs"...

Tom "I am a motherfucker" Bruso has an arrest record and a shopping center in San Fransisco was granted a temporary restraining order against him in 1994.

Tom ask him why.
Black man tells him why (because he's angry). - This is the black mans attempt to disengage. Due to the "ghetto-ishness" factor, it is not apparent whether "Take your ass back up there and get the fuck out my face right now." meant that Tom left the front of the bus and approached the black man to engaged in conversation or whether its just ghetto grammar for "Go to the front of the bus.
Tom walks up to the front running his mouth, further poking a stick at the situation.
Hillarity ensues.

Based on Tom's history and the video provided I think Tom is responsible for the altercation. I think the black guy is responsible for the hillarity of the situation.

So Paul, are you saying that the white guy should have just sat there and let General Corn Row Wallace push him around until he was able to escape off the bus running like a little bitch?

fasternyou929 02-18-2010 11:18 AM

How come none of the transcripts have the part where the black guy is muttering "Ima kill that nigga. Ima kill that nigga."? Certainly lends itself to the assumptions that have Tiggers panties wadded tighter than a frog's water-tight ass.

Adeptus_Minor 02-18-2010 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 337820)
So Paul, are you saying that the white guy should have just sat there and let General Corn Row Wallace push him around until he was able to escape off the bus running like a little bitch?

I think what Paul is pointing out is that the old white guy isn't really a "hero", but more like a habitual line-stepper who set about pushing the black guy's buttons until the fight ensued.

Rider 02-18-2010 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 337825)
I think what Paul is pointing out is that the old white guy isn't really a "hero", but more like a habitual line-stepper who set about pushing the black guy's buttons until the fight ensued.

He's not a hero agreed, but Sir Cry a lot should have left well enough alone.

azoomm 02-18-2010 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 337818)
Agreeeeed 1 gajillion percent.

However, in the real world if you are walking with you hubby down the street and someone calls you heinous crack whore cunt bag.

Some sort of lulz will follow.

In that real world, that someone is beneath the give-a-shit bar. Seriously.

pauldun170 02-18-2010 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 337825)

That bout covers it.

pauldun170 02-18-2010 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 337830)

Once again, agreed....

Unfortunately in the real world there are people who do not agree with that.

Speedracer42 02-18-2010 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 337830)

THIS!!
This is where being an intelligent person comes into play. There are plenty of dudes on this site that can be pretty confortable that if they need to throw down on the street they will come out on top. There is NOBODY on this site that can go into that situation certain that they aren't about to get their skull ventilated by some lunatic with a .45. That being the case, defending yourself is one thing. Thinking you are going to give an ass whooping to some idiot because he is disrespecting you or your lady verbally is VERY VERY dangerous these days.

azoomm 02-18-2010 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 337833)
Once again, agreed....

Unfortunately in the real world there are people who do not agree with that.

I know, and when ignorance meets ignorance hilarity is certainly close by...

marko138 02-18-2010 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 337836)
I know, and when ignorance meets ignorance hilarity is certainly close by...

Always following closely!

Kaneman 02-18-2010 12:05 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXkwa9uFBss

Adeptus_Minor 02-18-2010 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 337827)
He's not a hero agreed, but Sir Cry a lot should have left well enough alone.

You'll hear no arguments from me :dthumb:
A reasonable person would have just ignored the old bastard or at least not gone and gotten in his face.

CasterTroy 02-18-2010 02:25 PM

http://amberlamps.co.cc/

LeeNetworX 02-18-2010 02:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Lolz

goof2 02-18-2010 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 337980)
Lolz

That is no fucking joke. I saw the fanny pack on the guy in the video and realized he wasn't someone to be trifled with. You never know which are the ones that just don't give a shit and which are the ones practicing concealed carry. This guy was the former, Norris and Hogan are probably the latter. Either way you don't want to mess with them.

shmike 02-18-2010 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CasterTroy (Post 337960)

Holy.....

shit....

can't.....

breathe....

:dvrofl::dvrofl::dvrofl:

Tmall 02-18-2010 03:52 PM

Quote:

Tom ask him why.
Hillarity ensues.

So, you're telling me it's absolutely impossible that the old man misunderstood the dark gentleman about a shoe shine?

Because, "Why a brother gotta shine your shoes.." is something you or I would say as we walk by somebody on a bus. And if we did say it, and somebody misunderstood us, our first response would be "get the fuck out of my face"..

Amber Lamps 02-18-2010 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 337719)
It doesnt matter, he's white, we like him better.

Thank you that's all I wanted to hear!:lol:

t-homo 02-18-2010 04:09 PM

That's all you people ever want to hear. :D

Amber Lamps 02-18-2010 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 337743)
The bottom line is, the black dude should have shut the fuck up. He didn't have the means to back his shit up. No matter how crazy epic beard man is, the man should have just let things go. He didn't and got a major ass whooping. Put up or shut and the guy didn't do either and paid the price. I don't feel sorry for him.

Oh I said that from the first, he should have popped that guy from the start, not run his mouth. Total agreement here.

Amber Lamps 02-18-2010 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AquaPython (Post 337784)
if that guy's 50, i'm fucking barbara bush right now.

How are you doing, Barb? I'm pushing 50 and people mistake me for early 30s all the time. One of the positive aspects of being black.

ontwo 02-18-2010 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 338028)
How are you doing, Barb? I'm pushing 50 and people mistake me for early 30s all the time. One of the positive aspects of being black.

Damn you old fuck. Ready for that trike yet? :lol:

askmrjesus 02-18-2010 04:27 PM

Quote:

I'm pushing 50 and people mistake me for early 30s all the time. One of the positive aspects of being black.

Bleeding a lot after being punched by Senior Citizens, being one of the less positive aspects.....:lol:

JC

pauldun170 02-18-2010 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 338019)
So, you're telling me it's absolutely impossible that the old man misunderstood the dark gentleman about a shoe shine?

Because, "Why a brother gotta shine your shoes.." is something you or I would say as we walk by somebody on a bus. And if we did say it, and somebody misunderstood us, our first response would be "get the fuck out of my face"..

Is it not possible that Mr. Brusso is a nut job and was being an ass to Mr M&M's?

I know nothing of Mr M&M's other than he doesn't seem very inteligent.

Mr. Brusso on the other hand is a known whack job with a "colorful" history with the law.

Kaneman 02-18-2010 05:04 PM

PART 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5fnj...layer_embedded

Amber Lamps 02-18-2010 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ontwo (Post 338039)
Damn you old fuck. Ready for that trike yet? :lol:

Not quite but I am looking at a BMW...

Amber Lamps 02-18-2010 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 338064)

Not relevant...EVERYONE knows that the elderly white gentleman was minding his own business on the bus when a group of evil, gang banging, "young" thugs came along and attacked him for no reason, without any warning or provocation...:lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 336964)
Fuck ya... love it!!! A big dumb ass mouth don't back up shit with old man skillz!!! Homeboy got what he deserved!! And you see his dumb bitch ass woman tapin grabbed old mans groceries...

Complete video = continueing stereotypes!!

Which ones... I'll let you figure that out. I'll just be called a racist!

Exhibit A

Quote:

Originally Posted by TommyHotWheel (Post 337003)
The old guy will probably end up hurt or worse cuz the black dude needs to save face. A shame. If thugs and idiots got the beatings they deserve more often, the world would be a much better place.

Exhibit B

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adeptus_Minor (Post 337036)
Color is absolutely irrelevant... it's just really satisfying seeing a smack-talking punkass get a whoopin'

Exhibit C

Kaneman 02-18-2010 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 338078)
Not relevant...EVERYONE knows that the elderly white gentleman was minding his own business on the bus when a group of evil, gang banging, "young" thugs came along and attacked him for no reason, without any warning or provocation...:lol:

Interestingly, you're the only one who has said anything of the sort.

Amber Lamps 02-18-2010 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 337179)
If that was out here in the BK that old man would be on the floor with a few holes in him :(

Exhibit D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 337215)
Oh ya, the old mans the bigot... Thats funny... Chocolate across the aisle spent the whole time trying to scare the old man. Old man goes to the front of the bus to get away from it... Coco Beware thinks he's tough, follows the old man, gets a beating, and the old man is a bigot???

What fucking video are you watching?

Much in the same vein that a black cop told four black guys I tankled with one night, while I was drinking with Tmall... I was pretty drunk, but it was something like, 'we deal with you guys four times a week, we've never even seen or heard of them before. Sounds like a case of you four fucking with the wrong guys. Dont act like niggers, and you wont get called it'

Then the cop let us drive away LOADED drunk... Like 2 5ths of rum drunk. Still cant figure out that one.

Exhibit E

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 337225)
There's your problem, you're considering the animals where you live men. They're scared little boys...

Exhibit F-now the black guy is an animal.

Amber Lamps 02-18-2010 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 337240)
That dude should have shut the fuck up. He got what he had coming. I'm surprised that dude was bleeding so much, I didn't see solid contact, it looked the the few shot he landed were not very hard hits. And like mentioned above he was talking shit after he got the beat down. He was down in the fetal position while the old man was there. Tough motherfucker....NOT!

Exhibit G-because he started the whole thing right?

Kaneman 02-18-2010 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 338089)
Exhibit G-because he started the whole thing right?

No where in Exhibit G is even the notion stating that the black guy started the whole thing. Complete Fail.

Amber Lamps 02-18-2010 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedracer42 (Post 337294)
Im glad someone said it. To whoever said race had nothing to do with this is sadly mistaken. I would like to see the entire vid. The old man could have left it totally alone and didn't. So he is certainly no saint in this. But those other fuckin retards? Holy shit. Where to start? They sound JUST like the consumate stereo type of "dumb niggers". I have no sympathy for that shit. I lived in the poor south I had the same English classes as people like that and somehow I still manage a reasonable grasp of English. Aside from all the other things going on, like jumping on the old mans groceries like a starving Ethiopian.

Exhibit H- now they are "dumb niggers" because they were upset by what the man said.

Kaneman 02-18-2010 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 338091)
Exhibit H- now they are "dumb niggers" because they were upset by what the man said.

No, they sound like the typical stereotype of "dumb niggers" because of the way they speak, the specific words they were using, and their attitudes and actions leading to, during, and certainly after the situation.

NOT because they were upset by what the man said.

Amber Lamps 02-18-2010 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 338094)
No, they sound like the typical stereotype of "dumb niggers" because of the way they speak, the specific words they were using, and their attitudes and actions leading to, during, and certainly after the situation.

NOT because they were upset by what the man said.

Shhh...quit trying be logical... Nah they are definitely undereducated to say the least... I'm often amazed by the level of ignorance displayed by Northern negros but also at times by how well spoken many Southern blacks are...strange.

Homeslice 02-18-2010 06:19 PM

Quote:

48 would be pushing 50.........not 44

And aren't you white as well?

azoomm 02-18-2010 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 338099)
And aren't you white as well?

only when it works toward his argument.....

pauldun170 02-18-2010 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 338110)

ur just jealous

tommymac 02-18-2010 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 338042)
Bleeding a lot after being punched by Senior Citizens, being one of the less positive aspects.....:lol:

JC

That and a higher predisposition for high blood pressure, diabeties and heard disease. I think whiteys got the cancers and the more obscure bad diseases covered though :lol:

pauldun170 02-18-2010 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 338097)
Shhh...quit trying be logical... Nah they are definitely undereducated to say the least... I'm often amazed by the level of ignorance displayed by Northern negros but also at times by how well spoken many Southern blacks are...strange.

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/me...rap_roller.jpg

Amber Lamps 02-18-2010 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 338110)

tattle tail! Hey,so are you getting a great deal on those Nexxus lids?

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 338118)
ur just jealous

Fer rizzle my half breed nizzle!

Amber Lamps 02-18-2010 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 338124)
That and a higher predisposition for high blood pressure, diabeties and heard disease. I think whiteys got the cancers and the more obscure bad diseases covered though :lol:

You're the madical professional, but I was under the impression that those ailments were linked to the typical African American diet and not to genetics.

pauldun170 02-18-2010 08:49 PM

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/ANn6k.gif

pauldun170 02-18-2010 08:51 PM

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/me...HISGONBGUD.gif

tommymac 02-18-2010 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 338137)
You're the madical professional, but I was under the impression that those ailments were linked to the typical African American diet and not to genetics.

Its genetic, the diet doent help in some cases though. Funny thing is the ones withthe worst luc with heart disease are bangladeshi peeps. One of them comes in with chest pain they ALL get worked up and admitted. Seen several of them in theire 20's and 30's having heart attacks and they look healthy.

Amber Lamps 02-18-2010 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 338145)
Its genetic, the diet doent help in some cases though. Funny thing is the ones withthe worst luc with heart disease are bangladeshi peeps. One of them comes in with chest pain they ALL get worked up and admitted. Seen several of them in theire 20's and 30's having heart attacks and they look healthy.

Bad diet?

tommymac 02-18-2010 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 338146)
Bad diet?

Not sure, Apparently they have shitty DNA. Its weird with some of the subasian cultures some are great in not getting heart diseas but others are terrible.

I think within india some regions do much better than other regions.I iwll find out more on sunday. the 2 docs I work with sun nights are indian.

damn bastards can drink a lot more than me too, makes that irish rep tough to maintain LOL

pauldun170 02-18-2010 09:25 PM

http://www.iamamotherfucker.com/ambergallery.html

pauldun170 02-18-2010 09:28 PM

Quote:

Gottsdale has passed the buck given me the opportunity to take his place as honorary fight translator. Let’s skip formalities and get to what you came to see.

0:00- 0:10 – We can see a miscommunication forming as the grizzled salt and pepper-haired Caucasian fellow and Coolio are not on the same page. Old Man Grizzly has offered for Coolio to spit-shine his Stacy Adams. Conversations like this haven’t ended well since the 70’s.

0:11-0:15 – They both take off their shades. Coolio takes his off in the “I’m about to whoop your ass” way and Grizzly takes his off in the “I don’t get the issue, by looking into his eyes, we can communicate better” sort of way. Methinks Grizzly is mistaken.

Sidebar – Young lady next to Coolio, your American Apparel outfit disturbs me. I hope you have no friends.

0:16-0:30 – *Raises fist* Coolio is taking all of Black America’s problems into his own hands. Way to stand up for us all. I’m against interracial shoe shines too.

0:30-0:33 – “It can be a Chinaman! It don’t matter!”- Grizzly. This is where Coolio should start worrying. People that use words like “Chinamen” probably use words like “Viet Cong” and “Japs” and they probably use them in the context of “I killed 43 Viet Congs with a toothpick during the battle of Dienbienphu.”

Also, look closely at Grizzly’s right forearm. See that tat? I can’t make it out, but he probably carved it himself when he was a POW.

0:40-0:48 – As Grizzly stands up, take a gander at American Apparel girl give him the once over. “Holy shit,” she thinks. “We’re wearing the same outfit. No wonder I’m so lonely.”

0:48-0:56 – Grizzly doesn’t seem to understand that “I’ll put my foot up yo’ ass” is a figure of speech as he seems to genuinely be outraged that Coolio would suggest something so physically impossible.

1:33 – “I see tough guys like you and I slap the shit out of’em” – Grizzly. Sounds like a line from a Steven Segal movie. Wait…is that you, Steve?

1:38-1:41 – Coolio goes with a soft body blow. Grizzly hops up with the speed of a coked up cheetah. Pretty sure Grizzly blacked out and had a war flashback. It’s all red from here on out.

1:41-1:50 – Play. Rewind. Play. Rewind. Play.

1:50-2:00 – “I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCK WITH ME!” See, Grizzly gave up his violent ways and swore to never throw a punch again after a mission went awry and he lost his right-hand man. He hasn’t fought in 40 years, but Coolio pushed him over the edge.

One day, a young lad looking to avenge his parents’ deaths will take up crime fighting. His first attempt will fail, forcing him to flee for safety from two armed thugs. He will stumble into a back alley and bump into Grizzly, who will ward off the thugs with his bare hands. The boy will implore Grizzly to “teach me your ways.” After relenting for months, Grizzly takes the boy under his wing, saving the child’s life while breaking through his own rocky exterior and mysterious past, warming his golden heart in a quest for redemption.

2:01 – Does his shirt say “I am a Motherfucker?”

2:16 – “I’m a fuck you up” – Coolio. You sure will buddy. Next time.

2:50-3:00 – It sinks in. “That motherfucker hit me.” Yes, multiple times. Don’t worry, someone is about to call the abbalance.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6217265.shtml

pauldun170 02-18-2010 09:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:nopic:

Hydrant 02-18-2010 11:12 PM

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Epic_Beard_Man

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...6388955947.jpg

Smittie61984 02-19-2010 12:05 AM

Holy shit, I am dying laughing. This video is full of win

You have the Emo girl who is so calm that she probably won't scream after you "accidently" stick your dick in her ass. The young guy getting his ass stomped by a 57 year old with a fanny pack is just classic.

Then my favorite part. "Pinky's" friend talking about pressing charges as she is video taping herself stealing his shit.

The Mortal Combat vid had me just lose it.

The lesson here is you do not need TV to be entertained. All you need is a bus pass.

http://js-kit.com/blob/znNiAMC8ebYzvcntSjtI7h.jpg

pauldun170 02-19-2010 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smittie61984 (Post 338192)
Holy shit, I am dying laughing. This video is full of win

You have the Emo girl who is so calm that she probably won't scream after you "accidently" stick your dick in her ass. The young guy getting his ass stomped by a 57 year old with a fanny pack is just classic.

Then my favorite part. "Pinky's" friend talking about pressing charges as she is video taping herself stealing his shit.

The Mortal Combat vid had me just lose it.

The lesson here is you do not need TV to be entertained. All you need is a bus pass.

http://js-kit.com/blob/znNiAMC8ebYzvcntSjtI7h.jpg

I guess you are just not a detail oriented person.

Did actually listen to the video?
Do i have to correct your ass AGAIN?

The White guy is 67...dumbass
and the "young guy" is FIFTY FUCKING YEARS OLD.

Which BTW, after Toms post works out to 65 years old in black man years.

Fucking southerners pay attention