Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gym closed! Mind open? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=17704)

Kaneman 12-28-2010 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 437137)
Agreed. However, the guy who is purposely flashing people to get off on it. Then it should be. That's the problem though. They make the sex crime registration crap AUTOMATIC on certain crimes. Perhaps a 1st, 2nd, 3rd types of indecent exposure, like murder.

I'm gonna disagree and go against popular opinion. It shouldn't be a crime unless they (by they I mean creepy flashers) touch you. There should be nothing about the human body so disgusting or harmful that we consider it a felony to show it in public. Maybe a civil fine or something...

Is it creepy? Yea, its creepy, look away. Will it "scar" your children? No, not a chance. We really need to start backing away from being such a prison happy society.

101lifts2 12-28-2010 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 437137)
....Agreed. However, the guy who is purposely flashing people to get off on it. Then it should be. That's the problem though. They make the sex crime registration crap AUTOMATIC on certain crimes. Perhaps a 1st, 2nd, 3rd types of indecent exposure, like murder.

What they need to bring back is a good ole ass woopin. You keep flashing someone and you get ur ass kicked. Same goes with stalkers, people who verbally threaten etc. You didn't "touch", but ur being a fucking asshole and something is gonna get done about it. No prision = save money.

Kaneman 12-28-2010 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 437149)
What they need to bring back is a good ole ass woopin. You keep flashing someone and you get ur ass kicked. Same goes with stalkers, people who verbally threaten etc. You didn't "touch", but ur being a fucking asshole and something is gonna get done about it. No prision = save money.

Completely agree. But no, confrontation is scary, sometimes people get hurt. Better to let the government come in and completely control and manage every altercation that happens.

Kinda like calling the fire dept because you got locked out of your house. But our private prison system doesn't see it as saving money...they see it as losing money, which is why they use their considerable power, money and influence to push for harder sentences on lesser crimes.

askmrjesus 12-28-2010 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 437133)
Yup, that ignore feature is great for when you don't want to be called out for being a ignorant racist sex offender. :lol:

:lol:

I was thinking the same thing, but I can't post anything about Amber, without him getting all squishy.

I mean, WTF, the guy hates me so much, he roots for Nazi sex offenders, as long as they aren't me?

JC

dReWpY 12-28-2010 10:19 PM

all i got to say is WTF

Kaneman 12-28-2010 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 437154)
:lol:

I was thinking the same thing, but I can't post anything about Amber, without him getting all squishy.

I mean, WTF, the guy hates me so much, he roots for Nazi sex offenders, as long as they aren't me?

JC

:lol: That's awesome. Its ok, he can't see your posts anyway, you're on ignore. *wink wink*

Amber Lamps 12-28-2010 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 437133)
Yup, that ignore feature is great for when you don't want to be called out for being a ignorant racist sex offender. :lol:

Well considering that your idol hasn't outed me yet, I guess I'm safe.

Ignorant? In many ways yes.

Racist? Hardly.

Sex Offender? Nope.

I'm not sure how I have suddenly been accused of this but okay. Thanks.:idk:

dReWpY 12-28-2010 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 437159)

Racist? Hardly.

Sex Offender? Nope.

no, amber, i think you just jumped in front of that bus for no reason...:didntdo:

Kaneman 12-28-2010 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 437159)

Racist? Hardly.

Sex Offender? Nope.

Huh? He's on a sex offender list. He has a Swastika tattoo....its not a stretch to assume he is an ignorant racist sex offender. Try to keep up sparky.

(P.S., I wasn't referring to you.) :lol:

Amber Lamps 12-28-2010 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 437161)
no, amber, i think you just jumped in front of that bus for no reason...:didntdo:

He quoted me and said this,

"Yup, that ignore feature is great for when you don't want to be called out for being a ignorant racist sex offender."