Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

Mr Lefty 02-24-2009 07:15 PM

well I made it to Biloxi... right on fat Tuesday...traffic is... awesome :lol:

gonna spend the next couple days lookn' for a place to live... before I head up to Tenn to pickup the bike...

rogue 02-24-2009 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zed (Post 170549)
thanks and good luck on the test.

so, how did it go?

:td: Remember, they're the ones who contacted me and had me confirm an appointment for an interview. I sat there for a half hour only to hand someone in HR my resume. I was told "corporate" is who makes the appointments and noone was notified of it. They would call me back. Yeah...whatever. :td:

While I sitting in my car fuming over the fiasco, I received a call for another job. "When one door closes another opens..." She did a quick interview verifying my resume, etc and I have an online assessment to take tonight and email back by morning. We'll see what happens with this one....

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 170573)

gonna spend the next couple days lookn' for a place to live... before I head up to Tenn to pickup the bike...

Yay! You made it! :rockwoot:

Mr Lefty 02-24-2009 07:26 PM

yeah... long ass drive... 4600 miles...

t-homo 02-24-2009 07:31 PM

Good to hear you made it ebbs. I think my dad is going to be on the road about as much for business trips this week. Went from Mexico, MO to Kansas City, leaving there tomorrow night around 10 to drive straight to Michigan somewhere, then coming back on Thursday.

Mr Lefty 02-24-2009 07:34 PM

had I been by myself... I'd have stopped in and said hello to you and smilie... but with my dad... I had a time limit as he flys out on friday...

but I'll see ya again in Indy...

you getting any riding in? it's been fuck'n gorgeous since I left Omaha...

t-homo 02-24-2009 07:42 PM

I wish. My bike is still up in Mexico. High of 63 tomorrow. I'm pissed.

rogue 02-24-2009 07:45 PM

It's gonna be in the 70's tomorrow here. :D :D

Cutty72 02-24-2009 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 170573)

I'd be looking for boobs instead.
Far more fun.

t-homo 02-24-2009 08:00 PM

I almost made a gay joke on ebbs, but figured it would get turned on me instead.

Mr Lefty 02-24-2009 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 170599)
I'd be looking for boobs instead.
Far more fun.

the traffic was because it's over...

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 170602)
I almost made a gay joke on ebbs, but figured it would get turned on me instead.

:lol: finally learn'n huh...