Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Check this friendly little creature out (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=10519)

Particle Man 09-17-2009 10:59 AM

shit, it was on a piece of cardboard and you failed to set it on fire?? :wtf:

HokieDNA01 09-17-2009 11:04 AM

Where are you that you found this? Country/state?

askmrjesus 09-17-2009 11:26 AM

You need a lead-filled house slipper.

And possibly, some sort of helmet.

JC

defector 09-17-2009 11:44 AM

We have those here in Az as well. They can get up to almost 3 inches long (Not including the whip).
Doesn't sting, but has some sort of acidic type spray that smells like vinegar (hence the name vinega-roon).

Fuck with them long enough and they will pinch you with their claws, though. :didntdo:

Amber Lamps 09-17-2009 02:08 PM

OMG how could you all suggest such things, those animals have feelings and have just as much right to live as you do. Barbarians!!!

Now if some one suggested getting two of them to fight, well there's an idea I can really get behind!

Flexin 09-17-2009 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 267170)
OMG how could you all suggest such things, those animals have feelings and have just as much right to live as you do. Barbarians!!!

Now if some one suggested getting two of them to fight, well there's an idea I can really get behind!

Come one now. Vick just got out of the big house and you want to start and insect fighting ring? Dammmmnnn man.

James

Amber Lamps 09-17-2009 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flexin (Post 267182)
Come one now. Vick just got out of the big house and you want to start and insect fighting ring? Dammmmnnn man.

James

I'll just play the race card and use my celebrity status to leverage my way into a sweet plea deal.:lol::lol:

Flexin 09-17-2009 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 267186)
I'll just play the race card and use my celebrity status to leverage my way into a sweet plea deal.:lol::lol:

You are forgetting the Kanye thread, the black race card is invalid now. The white race card is now accepted everywhere in North America. Maybe we can apply for that one.

James

Amber Lamps 09-17-2009 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flexin (Post 267190)
You are forgetting the Kanye thread, the black race card is invalid now. The white race card is now accepted everywhere in North America. Maybe we can apply for that one.

James

:lol::lol::lol: It's a brave new world, my brotha!!! I can't wait until we half breeds take over completely! If only we could get Colin Powell back on board... oh shit this isn't a secure line...:panic:...

haha just kidding! We red bones and high yellows are only good for taking care of the house and the master's children. We sure don't have plans to take over the country or nothing....:whistle:

dReWpY 09-17-2009 03:02 PM

sure thats what you want us to believe