Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Track (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Indy!!!!!!!!! **SPOILER** (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=2484)

fnfalman 09-14-2008 03:56 PM

That was total bullshit calling stop to the race. Seven more laps left, fuck it, let them ride. If the water was too much then they would have slowed down. Shit, Nicky was right there!!!

The race is over, Vale won by default.

marko138 09-14-2008 03:57 PM

I'm not happy about this. Nicky was rolling.

Dnyce 09-14-2008 04:08 PM

hey i didnt put spoiler in the title lol some1 spilled the beans

fnfalman 09-14-2008 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dnyce (Post 70649)
hey i didnt put spoiler in the title lol some1 spilled the beans

Spill what beans? We're all glued to either the TV or the internet, or both. Everybody knows what the fuck happened.

Mrs. Colleen 09-14-2008 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fnfalman (Post 70650)
Spill what beans? We're all glued to either the TV or the internet, or both. Everybody knows what the fuck happened.

I just finished the race right now...but I have learned not to come on this forum when I don't want a race spoiled. :tt:

WORST COMMENTATORS EVVVVVVEEEEERRRR! BTW! :willy: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td:

Amber Lamps 09-14-2008 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Colleen (Post 70652)
I just finished the race right now...but I have learned not to come on this forum when I don't want a race spoiled. :tt:

WORST COMMENTATORS EVVVVVVEEEEERRRR! BTW! :willy: :td: :td: :td: :td: :td:

here's something we can agree on... He was jabbering about how many doctors were named Rossi when the red flag came out and just kept on blathering! BTW wasn't that Tommy in Nicky's pit? He kept calling him Roger but Roger is still on crutches I think.

Amber Lamps 09-14-2008 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 70647)
I'm not happy about this. Nicky was rolling.

Ahh c'mon Marko,Nicky was all over the track and Rossi had a few second lead on him when they called it. To be honest,I think that Lorenzo would have caught and passed Nicky if the race went on.

Amber Lamps 09-14-2008 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fnfalman (Post 70646)
That was total bullshit calling stop to the race. Seven more laps left, fuck it, let them ride. If the water was too much then they would have slowed down. Shit, Nicky was right there!!!

The race is over, Vale won by default.

um that and a 6 sec lead... geez guys are all of you that desperate for Nicky to have a good result? Do you really believe that Nicky had a chance to win barring a mishap on Rossi's part?

marko138 09-14-2008 08:08 PM

I don't give a fuck about Rossi. Everyone loves to suck his dick. I was pulling for the American, asshole.

Crazy 09-14-2008 09:12 PM

Just got back from indy, what a WEEKEND!!!

First off yeah it was that bad, mainly the wind and not the rain. The rain was absolutely ridiculous early in the day, which is why they postponed and later cancelled the 250 race (afaik)... you cant really tell how windy it was at the track from watching it on TV. It was so windy that one of the bleacher benches on the very top row broke its bolts and started tumbling down the stands. beer cans and trash bags were flying everywhere, it was retarded windy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 70666)
Ahh c'mon Marko,Nicky was all over the track and Rossi had a few second lead on him when they called it. To be honest,I think that Lorenzo would have caught and passed Nicky if the race went on.

Exactly, Hayden was lucky they called the race when they did, Lorenzo was passing that lap pretty much.

Saturday was ridculously nice weather for qualifying, I got a sunburn and caught a cold on the same weekend :lol: