Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Southeast Riders (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Did you know... (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=514)

OneSickPsycho 03-10-2008 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 12898)

:rofl:

RamRod?

vabarber2 03-10-2008 08:29 PM

Nice, good pix!

Gas Man 03-10-2008 10:36 PM

Nice pics. bout time you fixed it you jackass.

Who's the ugly foucker in the pics with that hot chick???

ceo012384 03-11-2008 01:49 AM

You guys always look so happy together. Great pics.

How's the RC for 2up and loaded down with gear.... comfy? handling?

marko138 03-11-2008 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebbs15 (Post 13001)
nice pics! didn't know the RC had a rear seat?

You can hardly call that a seat.

dReWpY 03-11-2008 12:16 PM

the only time i felt the weight of the saddleags and tail bags was at parking lot speeds, and when i had a passenger it made the bike feel much smoother, mostly cause of the way i was riding having a passenger and i take that responsibility very seriously and was very cautious, which is a different kind of riding style for me... :angel: but the rc has more then enough power to make up for the extra weight of either types of cargo, on one very long smooth uphill straight in the middle of a valley it powered to 120 with the front tire barely feathering the tarmac with pc on board :kawi: it continued the attack on the speedometers redline, but i stopped looking down at that point...

the engine has more umph then should be allowed, i put it in 2nd and the cruised through the corners at 55-60 and it was below the powerband going in and with a slight twist would pull through the corner and come out right in the meat of the torque curve.

the roads were what i would classify as easy twistys, nothing as technical as deals gap, but nice smooth hairpins and off camber mountian roads with a couple decreasing radius turns that you could look through from the start of the turn

only one corner has debris and it was salt from a truck that looked like it has lost part of its load, overall much better then the gravel strewn roads of southeastern OH

as far as comfy, the corbin seat is always on it so it never too too horrible, but its a repli-racer forced to parade around in civilian clothes and perform mini-van like duties

lauralynne 03-11-2008 12:21 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Nice pics!

We tour as well - Louie on his RC and me on the SuperHawk. I can go 900+ miles in a day on mine but Louie's butt hurts after a full day riding the RC (he's even got a Sargent's custom seat).

dReWpY 03-11-2008 12:25 PM

do i spy sato bonzi's :drool:

pickle.of.doom 03-11-2008 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 12980)
i would love to but buying that rear took a bad hit the fun money

Damn you guys have been together for a long time, and she still makes you pay for it? Thats :bullchittroll: ! :lol:

lauralynne 03-11-2008 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 13822)
do i spy sato bonzi's :drool:

yup - I *heart* the sound of them!