Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Riding Gear (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Cheap Riding Suit!!! Let The Crap Fly!!! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=12577)

t-homo 01-06-2010 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 315238)
Shut up you! Neither one of you have ever even owned a one piece suit to my knowledge.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 315241)
T owns one.

True story. I wear mine with a back protector every time i hit the twisties. Teknic Chicane for 300 shipped a year and a half ago.

Amber Lamps 01-06-2010 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 315241)
T owns one.

Aw shoot that's right, some crappy Teknic suit... Hell, the same people probably made his that made mine! Just kidding. Oh well, bad joke I guess.

Amber Lamps 01-06-2010 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 315349)
True story. I wear mine with a back protector every time i hit the twisties. Teknic Chicane for 300 shipped a year and a half ago.

Ha there it is! Oh well, bet my suit is just as good as yours... I've owned a lot of Teknic gear-I lived 5 miles away and knew the owner. Most of their early stuff was goat skin and made where? In Pakistan!

Amber Lamps 01-06-2010 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 315332)
Nice suit!

It's like Hello Kitty and the Power Rangers collided at a gay bar.

There are, however, some things you should know about Paki "leather goods". Many of them are made from goat skin, and tanned with urine.

So... you know, try not to get it wet.

JC

Nah actual leather, according to the tags anyway and it smells pretty good so far... Little known (apparently) fact, most lower end leather goods were made in Pakistan before China took everything over. I'm not sure why or how a leather suit made in China is somehow better than a leather suit made in Pakistan... Oh and the mt. lion can easily be removed later so I decided to have it come on. I'm sure all of you remove those gay Dainese devils and lame MotoGp eyes off of your gear, right?

Homeslice 01-06-2010 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 315397)
Nah actual leather, according to the tags anyway and it smells pretty good so far... Little known (apparently) fact, most lower end leather goods were made in Pakistan before China took everything over. I'm not sure why or how a leather suit made in China is somehow better than a leather suit made in Pakistan...

That's like saying you're not sure why a car made in Japan is better than a car made in Mexico or France. It just is.

racedoll 01-06-2010 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 315332)
It's like Hello Kitty and the Power Rangers collided at a gay bar.
JC

I'm sorry but :rofl:

Nice suit Tig.

Amber Lamps 01-06-2010 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 315400)
That's like saying you're not sure why a car made in Japan is better than a car made in Mexico or France. It just is.

What? "Chinese leather goods are better than Pakistani leather goods" is hardly common knowledge... Shit, this is honestly the very first time I've heard someone defend Chinese goods against another country. BTW if you drive an American car, it's very likely that a great number of your parts were made in Mexico. Just like if you drive a Japanese car, it's likely that a great many of the parts were made in Taiwan or Korea.

Amber Lamps 01-06-2010 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racedoll (Post 315402)
I'm sorry but :rofl:

Nice suit Tig.

Thanks!

BTW I know that shit was fucking funny!!! To tell the truth that's one of the reasons that I don't normally wear a full suit. You look like an idiot (imho)if and when you get off the bike. Not to mention that they aren't exactly designed for walking around.

racedoll 01-06-2010 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 315406)
Thanks!

BTW I know that shit was fucking funny!!! To tell the truth that's one of the reasons that I don't normally wear a full suit. You look like an idiot (imho)if and when you get off the bike. Not to mention that they aren't exactly designed for walking around.

Exactly. You look like an even bigger idiot when your leathers don't fit you all that well... :whistle: (I couldn't resist since they were cheap and needed a 1pc.)

marko138 01-06-2010 08:15 PM

Looks like it's a size too big to me.