Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Cage Hell (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Okay, is this any better? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=14600)

Amber Lamps 05-07-2010 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 370233)
I have to agree, those tail lights are hideous. You should have spent the money on perf mods.

Well, you should have spent your money on a penis enlargement, then maybe you'd get laid!:lol:

Ah to each his own, I wanted smoke tail lights and I'm an LED fan, so I went this way. I personally hate the stock tail lights.:idk:

dReWpY 05-07-2010 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 370349)
How do you know that it doesn't have one?....:idk: Well, you're right, I installed a cold air intake today and am looking at exhaust. I'll probably just go Flow Master like I always do.... I'm not trying to be too radical, just a bit louder and meaner.:whistle:

i would suggest a off road H pip or X pipe

z06boy 05-07-2010 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 370349)
How do you know that it doesn't have one?....:idk: Well, you're right, I installed a cold air intake today and am looking at exhaust. I'll probably just go Flow Master like I always do.... I'm not trying to be too radical, just a bit louder and meaner.:whistle:

I had Flowmaster's on my old Foxbody and loved them but there are so many choices these days. I love the sound of a V8 Mustang with good aftermarket exhaust. :rockout:

dReWpY 05-07-2010 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 370350)
Well, you should have spent your money on a penis enlargement, then maybe you'd get laid!:lol:

Ah to each his own, I wanted smoke tail lights and I'm an LED fan, so I went this way. I personally hate the stock tail lights.:idk:

my car has both HID headlights and wild tail lights, or atleast that is what i remember it to have

Amber Lamps 05-07-2010 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 370354)
i would suggest a off road H pip or X pipe

Aww I live in NC and have to pass an emissions test every year...I'm not sure that I can do it with that type of exhaust.:idk:

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 370355)
I had Flowmaster's on my old Foxbody and loved them but there are so many choices these days. I love the sound of a V8 Mustang with good aftermarket exhaust. :rockout:

:rockwoot:

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 370356)
my car has both HID headlights and wild tail lights, or atleast that is what i remember it to have

douche...

dReWpY 05-07-2010 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 370358)
Aww I live in NC and have to pass an emissions test every year...I'm not sure that I can do it with that type of exhaust.:idk:

it wont

douche...

its a jap car though lol

:boobs:

z06boy 05-07-2010 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 370358)

Not if they inspect it the way they are supposed too. If you know someone that won't actually "look"...it will pass as long as there is no CEL and or codes. I have high flo cats on my Vette.

dReWpY 05-07-2010 02:50 PM

i have a bump in the pipe that should be were a cat would of been
3.5 inch turbo back catless exhaust for the win

Rider 05-07-2010 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 370350)

Shit dude, we used to do it 8 times a day so I know that ain't the issue....

z06boy 05-07-2010 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 370368)
Shit dude, we used to do it 8 times a day so I know that ain't the issue....

:lol:

http://www.wildlife-pictures-online...._sdnr-0310.jpg