Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gall bladder failure FTMFL :/ (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=15506)

Tsunami 07-09-2010 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSGregman (Post 391508)
Surgery complete...at home resting..abs are wicked sore..but easily managed so far with tylenol.

Do you have gas trying to escape from your shoulders?

KSGregman 07-09-2010 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami (Post 391555)
Do you have gas trying to escape from your shoulders?

Nah...no pain or discomfort in my shoulders. I just got out of the shower...3 wounds...one under my sternum...one near my ribs on the right hand side and one in my belly button.

My stomach is all distended and funky looking....from the extra gas in there I guess. I'm still waiting for the loud farts...something to impress my daughter with. :lmao:

If things continue like this, I'll be back to the office on Monday with no worries.

CrazyKell 07-09-2010 10:19 AM

Sorry to hear about this but glad you are out of surgery and somewhat comfortable.

Good luck on the recovery. You're a champ so I'm sure you'll pull through just fine.

Cass 07-09-2010 04:56 PM

Glad to hear you're doing well so far :)

Phenix_Rider 07-10-2010 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSGregman (Post 391605)
Nah...no pain or discomfort in my shoulders. I just got out of the shower...3 wounds...one under my sternum...one near my ribs on the right hand side and one in my belly button.

My stomach is all distended and funky looking....from the extra gas in there I guess. I'm still waiting for the loud farts...something to impress my daughter with. :lmao:

If things continue like this, I'll be back to the office on Monday with no worries.

Did they tell you to be careful in the shower? My stitches were the dissolving type. I don't think I was allowed to shower the first day or two, and then had to avoid soaking the stitches, and dry them thoroughly.

tommymac 07-10-2010 08:26 AM

Did they let ya keep it :lol:

Particle Man 07-10-2010 08:56 AM

Good, evict that malfunctioning mofo :lol:

Glad to hear all went well

KSGregman 07-12-2010 03:43 PM

I've been at the office since 7....no real complaints other than soreness...it feels FANTASTIC to be rid of the gall bladder symptoms....that SUCKED.

I may take the bike out for a short spin tonight....just to cheer me up and speed along my recovery. Or at least that is how I'm going to explain it to my daughter. She's been mother henning me every step of the way, so far. :lmao: She's a sweet kid.

CrazyKell 07-12-2010 03:51 PM

Glad to see you're recovering well. If you can make it through that hip fiasco you went through, you can make it through anything.

Phenix_Rider 07-12-2010 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KSGregman (Post 392292)
I've been at the office since 7....no real complaints other than soreness...it feels FANTASTIC to be rid of the gall bladder symptoms....that SUCKED.

I may take the bike out for a short spin tonight....just to cheer me up and speed along my recovery. Or at least that is how I'm going to explain it to my daughter. She's been mother henning me every step of the way, so far. :lmao: She's a sweet kid.

Probably not a good idea. You don't want to tear anything back open.