Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Touring (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   7 states, 1 Canadian province, 4 days (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=16131)

Captain Morgan 08-30-2010 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by derf (Post 404609)
Trans labrador in sept , hoping for jamaica in may

Yeah, I know. you keep saying that, and I keep ignoring it. :lol:

racedoll 09-04-2010 09:27 PM

Looks like a great trip. It would have been nice to meet you, but I know you were on a schedule. Maybe one of these days!

marko138 09-07-2010 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racedoll (Post 406419)
Looks like a great trip. It would have been nice to meet you, but I know you were on a schedule. Maybe one of these days!

You are not good at meeting up with people.

racedoll 09-08-2010 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 406834)

Whatever. I had no problems meeting others on the board, just you and Capt. Couldn't meet Capt. since he never bothered to call me.

Captain Morgan 09-08-2010 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 406834)

Quote:

Originally Posted by racedoll (Post 407300)
Whatever. I had no problems meeting others on the board, just you and Capt. Couldn't meet Capt. since he never bothered to call me.

I think his comment was directed at me. But you know why I didn't call. One, the trip was completely unplanned and I didn't really know where I would be at any particular moment. Two, I'm courteous and chose not to try to contact you at 9:30 on a Sunday night. Tell ya what, I'll make a special trip up to Akron just to meet you. Afterall, it's only like 5 or 6 hours. Simple weekend trip. ;) Although, not sure your hubby would be too keen on that idea. :lol:

racedoll 09-08-2010 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Morgan (Post 407340)
I think his comment was directed at me. But you know why I didn't call. One, the trip was completely unplanned and I didn't really know where I would be at any particular moment. Two, I'm courteous and chose not to try to contact you at 9:30 on a Sunday night. Tell ya what, I'll make a special trip up to Akron just to meet you. Afterall, it's only like 5 or 6 hours. Simple weekend trip. ;) Although, not sure your hubby would be too keen on that idea. :lol:

Marko's comment could be for both of us too. I was like 5 minutes from his house and didn't want to venture out at 9:30pm in an unfamiliar town. Plus I was being lazy that night.

Hubby doesn't like it to start with but after he meets all you guys it's not bad. He realizes my crazy internet friends are pretty cool. And you wouldn't have to come all the way to Akron; 1.) I don't live that far north, and 2.) I would come down your way just because I'm nice ;)

marko138 09-09-2010 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racedoll (Post 407368)
Marko's comment could be for both of us too. I was like 5 minutes from his house and didn't want to venture out at 9:30pm in an unfamiliar town. Plus I was being lazy that night.

Hubby doesn't like it to start with but after he meets all you guys it's not bad. He realizes my crazy internet friends are pretty cool. And you wouldn't have to come all the way to Akron; 1.) I don't live that far north, and 2.) I would come down your way just because I'm nice ;)

To be fair...I didn't wanna venture out in the morning.