Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Street (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Ducati Multistrada S Touring (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=22214)

dubbs 04-28-2013 09:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Picked up the bike today - loving it.

So different from the busa and I don't miss the power one bit. First sporty twin I've owned and love the power delivery. Love the sound.. and all while being extremely comfortable. Switching between the modes is cool and noticeable.

tallywacker 04-29-2013 12:15 AM

Awesome bike, getting a bike with a standard seating position changed riding for me completely. I used to avoid riding my R6 unless I was going to ride the mountains or something similar. With my hyper I never think twice about riding it. Very enjoyable

Porkchop 04-29-2013 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubbs (Post 528691)
Picked up the bike today - loving it.

So different from the busa and I don't miss the power one bit. First sporty twin I've owned and love the power delivery. Love the sound.. and all while being extremely comfortable. Switching between the modes is cool and noticeable.

I dislike you with great intensity. :lol:

Congrats! Welcome to the Desmo addiction. :rockwoot:

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallywacker (Post 528694)
Awesome bike, getting a bike with a standard seating position changed riding for me completely. I used to avoid riding my R6 unless I was going to ride the mountains or something similar. With my hyper I never think twice about riding it. Very enjoyable

I really want to ride the new Hyperstrada. It addresses most of my concerns about the old Hyper 796.

azoomm 04-30-2013 11:26 AM

Congrats on the bike! I have such a love affair with my bike... I know you will too.

Let me know if you want any upgrades. I have a new larger shield and crash bars I'd recommend.

dubbs 04-30-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 528735)
Congrats on the bike! I have such a love affair with my bike... I know you will too.

Let me know if you want any upgrades. I have a new larger shield and crash bars I'd recommend.

I think I'm good with the shield on mine - i heard some gripes about the 2010-2012 version, but this one seems to be doing the job just fine. Was just out cruising at the speed limit.. and it was fine.

But I was thinking about getting some crash bars.. which ones did you get? pricey?

Also, do you have a termi on yours? In the future I may spring ridiculous amounts of money for it - for right now I'm content with the sound.

azoomm 05-01-2013 09:28 PM

I can't remember the name of my bars, I'll get you that.

I put a Leo Vince full system on my husband's multi. The performance is incredibly noticeable. I plan on touring more on mine, so with the pipe on his being considerably louder and fuel consumption changed I'm not changing my pipe.

Trip 05-01-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 528794)
I can't remember the name of my bars, I'll get you that.

I put a Leo Vince full system on my husband's multi. The performance is incredibly noticeable. I plan on touring more on mine, so with the pipe on his being considerably louder and fuel consumption changed I'm not changing my pipe.

It's funny how your priorities change when you go for touring fun. Lol

azoomm 05-01-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trip (Post 528795)
It's funny how your priorities change when you go for touring fun. Lol

Yup, I'm old.

Gas Man 05-02-2013 08:27 AM

Awesome man.... I'd rock it!

azoomm 05-07-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dubbs (Post 528746)
I think I'm good with the shield on mine - i heard some gripes about the 2010-2012 version, but this one seems to be doing the job just fine. Was just out cruising at the speed limit.. and it was fine.

But I was thinking about getting some crash bars.. which ones did you get? pricey?

Also, do you have a termi on yours? In the future I may spring ridiculous amounts of money for it - for right now I'm content with the sound.

SW-MOTECH
http://www.twistedthrottle.com/sw-mo...strada-1200-10