Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I'm new here too! (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=3141)

neebelung 11-06-2008 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 86324)
Dear God. I checked the forum last night at 3:30, then wake up now and there are like 25 new members. I like it. What's up everyone?

:rofl: *tee hee*

Think about what happened to the old place.... but happening to a site some 25x bigger... :lol:

jeeps84 11-06-2008 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 86334)
:rofl: *tee hee*

Think about what happened to the old place.... but happening to a site some 25x bigger... :lol:

Bring it! It gets a lil slow around here some times.

neebelung 11-06-2008 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeeps84 (Post 86358)
Bring it! It gets a lil slow around here some times.

Oh it's already been brought'n! :nee:

t-homo 11-06-2008 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neebelung (Post 86369)
Oh it's already been brought'n! :nee:

Yeah I noticed. I haven't even had a chance to shower yet.

DIMford 11-06-2008 12:44 PM

:welcome: Pull up a stool and have a :beer:

I already visit here alot more often than I used to. It's a growing community. I am just hoping to meet more of the peeps outside Florida.
Not that I don't wish I could still hang out with my Jax crew :wink:

smileyman 11-06-2008 12:49 PM

:welcome: :twfix: Glad to see all the new blodd/fresh meat, umm, new participants...Meet the crazy regulars!

Particle Man 11-06-2008 02:53 PM

Quick, post a ride report. Need some normalcy.

G-Rex 11-06-2008 04:51 PM

This is from the last bike ride I took. :)

It was a warm morning already when I donned my leathers to depart. Leathers. Check. Gloves. Check. Helmet. Check. Ducati. Check.

We departed, Carolina in her car, and me on her Ducati following. (Hey, the view is better if I'm behind her. ;) )

The neighborhood is twisty, so I only got a knee down once or twice (KIDDING!). We finally made it out to the interstate and began the drone south to Harris Hill. We passed the exit, made a stop for gas and breakfast, and then on to the track we went.

Got to the track and I got out of my leathers. Hung out with Moira and a bunch of track riders, I helped provide Subway lunch to everyone while Carolina and I both chased two crazy little girls, and ate some lunch ourselves.

It was time to go. I put the leathers back on, sweating my ass off (Thanks Texas :D) and took off for Austin. Carolina followed me this time since I wanted to flog the Duc a little bit. We got back, made dinner, and called it a day. :D

Normalcy returned.

Archren 11-06-2008 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Rex (Post 86931)
This is from the last bike ride I took. :)

It was a warm morning already when I donned my leathers to depart. Leathers. Check. Gloves. Check. Helmet. Check. Ducati. Check.

We departed, Carolina in her car, and me on her Ducati following. (Hey, the view is better if I'm behind her. ;) )

The neighborhood is twisty, so I only got a knee down once or twice (KIDDING!). We finally made it out to the interstate and began the drone south to Harris Hill. We passed the exit, made a stop for gas and breakfast, and then on to the track we went.

Got to the track and I got out of my leathers. Hung out with Moira and a bunch of track riders, I helped provide Subway lunch to everyone while Carolina and I both chased two crazy little girls, and ate some lunch ourselves.

It was time to go. I put the leathers back on, sweating my ass off (Thanks Texas :D) and took off for Austin. Carolina followed me this time since I wanted to flog the Duc a little bit. We got back, made dinner, and called it a day. :D

Normalcy returned.

And as always... you rode more slab than twisties. :lmao:

G-Rex 11-06-2008 04:55 PM

If it weren't for slab, you'd still be *dreaming* of seeing Seattle sweetheart. ;)