Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Belly up to the Bar (aka The Post Whorin' Thread) (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=6070)

zed 02-23-2009 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 169894)
I had a few errands to run, but I'm putting them off until tomorrow since I had an interview close by where I'm going.

Besides, I didn't sleep worth a damn. I went to bed, tossed and turned for a couple of hours, got up for a little while, then went back to toss and turn some more. I finally got to sleep about 5am-ish. I used to work overnights so trying to get back on a real schedule has been a pain, plus I'm stressed so I'm not sleeping like I should. :(

I see, I was just messing with you anyway.

zed 02-23-2009 04:31 PM

it's a joke ok

I raced a Harley today, and after some really hard riding I finally
managed to pass the guy. I was riding on one of those really, really,
twisting sections of canyon road with no straight sections to speak of
and where most of the curves have warning signs that say "15 MPH".

I knew if I was going to pass one of those monsters with those
big-cubic-inch motors, it would have to be a place like this where
handling and rider skill are more important than horsepower alone.

I saw the guy up ahead as I exited one of the turns and knew I could
catch him, but it wouldn't be easy. I concentrated on my braking and
cornering. Three corners later, I was on his fender. Catching him was
one thing; passing him would prove to be another.

Two corners later, I pulled up next to him as we sailed down the
mountain. I think he was shocked to see me next to him, as I nearly got
by him before he could recover. Next corner, same thing. I'd manage to
pull up next to him as we started to enter the corners but when we came
out he'd get on the throttle and outpower me. His horsepower was almost
too much to overcome, but this only made me more determined than ever.

My only hope was to outbrake him. I held off squeezing the lever until
the last instant. I kept my nerve while he lost his. In an instant, I
was by him. Corner after corner, I could hear the roar of his engine as
he struggled to keep up. Three more miles to go before the road
straightens out and he would pass me for good.

But now I was in the lead, and he would no longer hold me back. I
stretched out my lead and by the time we reached the bottom of the
canyon, he was more than a full corner behind. I could no longer see him
in my rear-view mirror.

Once the road did straighten out, it seemed like it took miles before he
passed me, but it was probably just a few hundred yards. I was no match
for that kind of horsepower, but it was done. In the tightest section of
road, where bravery and skill count for more than horsepower and deep
pockets, I had passed him. Though it was not easy, I had won the race to
the bottom of the canyon.

I will always remember that moment. I don't think I've ever pedaled so
hard in my life. And some of the credit must go to Schwinn, as well.
They really make a great bicycle.

rogue 02-23-2009 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zed (Post 169956)
I see, I was just messing with you anyway.

Hee-hee. I know. ;)

I'm just really stressing. It's been years since I've been jobless.

zed 02-23-2009 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 169960)
Hee-hee. I know. ;)

I'm just really stressing. It's been years since I've been jobless.

wish I could say that. I've worked temp services off and on the past several years. not really looking forward to doing that again.

I've done just about everything. I worked at a place that made caskets to building maintenance. just call me Jack. ;)

Dnyce 02-24-2009 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 169613)
At least the rest of the weekend was good then. Maybe this was a good thing if you've been wanting to paint and whatnot for a while now.

havent really been wanting to do it, but i hate having cookie cutter stuff... i have mv agusta taste on a hyosung budget :lol:

i got oil and engine ice today tho, and the chick who picked it up for me wants to do the work too, so thats promising :dthumb:

...i just read that-damn i'm lazy lol

t-homo 02-24-2009 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dnyce (Post 170202)
havent really been wanting to do it, but i hate having cookie cutter stuff... i have mv agusta taste on a hyosung budget :lol:

i got oil and engine ice today tho, and the chick who picked it up for me wants to do the work too, so thats promising :dthumb:

How do you like that Hindle exhaust? You got that recently, correct?

marko138 02-24-2009 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dnyce (Post 170202)

You lazy fucker.

I like your style.

Dnyce 02-24-2009 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 170235)
How do you like that Hindle exhaust? You got that recently, correct?

ummm...looks freakin sweet...havent installed it yet :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 170258)
You lazy fucker.

I like your style.

ill take pics, should be a decent build/upgrade
:dthumb:

rogue 02-24-2009 10:26 AM

:yawn: I'm trying to wake up so I can get ready for a job interview. :)

Corey 02-24-2009 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 170322)

Good luck on your interview!

zed 02-24-2009 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 170322)

good luck.

I filled out an app for a gov job yesterday. forklift operator in an ASP. I may even get to get a CDL if I get the job. took me biggest part of 2 hours online to work my way through it. I'm prior service so hopefully that will help some.

rogue 02-24-2009 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Corey (Post 170323)
Good luck on your interview!

Thanks! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by zed (Post 170325)
good luck.

I filled out an app for a gov job yesterday. forklift operator in an ASP. I may even get to get a CDL if I get the job. took me biggest part of 2 hours online to work my way through it. I'm prior service so hopefully that will help some.

I did a couple of really long applications like that. The interview I have today I sent them my resume as well as put in a long ass application online. When I completed that application, it didn't take them long to send an email requesting an interview and for me to confirm it.

Good luck on yours! I'll be taking the civil service test Saturday for a couple of state jobs I applied for. :D

marko138 02-24-2009 01:54 PM

Just found out my buddy was paralized. Rough news.

t-homo 02-24-2009 02:15 PM

Damn man, sorry to hear that. Was he in an accident?

marko138 02-24-2009 02:38 PM

Fell down the steps. Tore his spinal cord. Must have been one hell of a fall.

njchopper87 02-24-2009 02:55 PM

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. Just by falling down the stairs huh.. just freaks me out thinking about that. It's one of those things that people laugh about all the time, but it just slips the mind how serious an injury could be as a result.

rogue 02-24-2009 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 170418)
Just found out my buddy was paralized. Rough news.

Damn, dude. I'm sorry to hear that. :( He and his family are in my thoughts.

Ducati Diva 02-24-2009 05:39 PM

Damn Marko.:panic: I'm so sorry to hear that. Let's us know if they need anything or if there's going to be a fund to make house accommodations.

zed 02-24-2009 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 170332)
Good luck on yours! I'll be taking the civil service test Saturday for a couple of state jobs I applied for. :D

thanks and good luck on the test.

so, how did it go?

sorry to hear that Marko.

t-homo 02-24-2009 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 170454)
Fell down the steps. Tore his spinal cord. Must have been one hell of a fall.

Sorry to hear that man. Hope he and his family will be alright as far as housing and whatnot goes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by njchopper87 (Post 170471)
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. Just by falling down the stairs huh.. just freaks me out thinking about that. It's one of those things that people laugh about all the time, but it just slips the mind how serious an injury could be as a result.

Its amazing how a task like walking up and down the steps can make a dramatic difference in your life.

Mr Lefty 02-24-2009 07:15 PM

well I made it to Biloxi... right on fat Tuesday...traffic is... awesome :lol:

gonna spend the next couple days lookn' for a place to live... before I head up to Tenn to pickup the bike...

rogue 02-24-2009 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zed (Post 170549)
thanks and good luck on the test.

so, how did it go?

:td: Remember, they're the ones who contacted me and had me confirm an appointment for an interview. I sat there for a half hour only to hand someone in HR my resume. I was told "corporate" is who makes the appointments and noone was notified of it. They would call me back. Yeah...whatever. :td:

While I sitting in my car fuming over the fiasco, I received a call for another job. "When one door closes another opens..." She did a quick interview verifying my resume, etc and I have an online assessment to take tonight and email back by morning. We'll see what happens with this one....

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 170573)

gonna spend the next couple days lookn' for a place to live... before I head up to Tenn to pickup the bike...

Yay! You made it! :rockwoot:

Mr Lefty 02-24-2009 07:26 PM

yeah... long ass drive... 4600 miles...

t-homo 02-24-2009 07:31 PM

Good to hear you made it ebbs. I think my dad is going to be on the road about as much for business trips this week. Went from Mexico, MO to Kansas City, leaving there tomorrow night around 10 to drive straight to Michigan somewhere, then coming back on Thursday.

Mr Lefty 02-24-2009 07:34 PM

had I been by myself... I'd have stopped in and said hello to you and smilie... but with my dad... I had a time limit as he flys out on friday...

but I'll see ya again in Indy...

you getting any riding in? it's been fuck'n gorgeous since I left Omaha...

t-homo 02-24-2009 07:42 PM

I wish. My bike is still up in Mexico. High of 63 tomorrow. I'm pissed.

rogue 02-24-2009 07:45 PM

It's gonna be in the 70's tomorrow here. :D :D

Cutty72 02-24-2009 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 170573)

I'd be looking for boobs instead.
Far more fun.

t-homo 02-24-2009 08:00 PM

I almost made a gay joke on ebbs, but figured it would get turned on me instead.

Mr Lefty 02-24-2009 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 170599)
I'd be looking for boobs instead.
Far more fun.

the traffic was because it's over...

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 170602)
I almost made a gay joke on ebbs, but figured it would get turned on me instead.

:lol: finally learn'n huh...

Cutty72 02-24-2009 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 170608)
the traffic was because it's over...

:lol: finally learn'n huh...

Just cause it's over doesn't mean there are no drunk chicks wandering around looking for a POA or just willing to show some ta ta's

Mr Lefty 02-24-2009 08:21 PM

well it did here... as I didn't see any... lots of fuck'n cops though...

zed 02-24-2009 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 170575)
:td: Remember, they're the ones who contacted me and had me confirm an appointment for an interview. I sat there for a half hour only to hand someone in HR my resume. I was told "corporate" is who makes the appointments and noone was notified of it. They would call me back. Yeah...whatever. :td:

While I sitting in my car fuming over the fiasco, I received a call for another job. "When one door closes another opens..." She did a quick interview verifying my resume, etc and I have an online assessment to take tonight and email back by morning. We'll see what happens with this one....

that sucks that they messed with you like that especially now with how things are. good luck on the other one then.

I haven't received one call from the resume's I've sent out yet.

rogue 02-24-2009 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zed (Post 170651)
that sucks that they messed with you like that especially now with how things are. good luck on the other one then.

I haven't received one call from the resume's I've sent out yet.

They have my basic info, but as I was looking at it, I realized I left alot of things out. I need to see if they'll let me resend the info. I'm working on the assessment now.

Have you tried any of the job finding sites? That's where I've been getting my calls.....

rogue 02-25-2009 11:25 AM

I did an assessment test for one job last night. Hopefully I'll hear something from this today.

I also got a call for another job this morning. I'll call them back this afternoon. I've got to take my son to the doctor and explained as much.

I also filed for unemployment benefits so we'll see where that leads. . . .

Hopefully somewhere I'll get something going soon. . . .

zed 02-25-2009 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 170663)
They have my basic info, but as I was looking at it, I realized I left alot of things out. I need to see if they'll let me resend the info. I'm working on the assessment now.

Have you tried any of the job finding sites? That's where I've been getting my calls.....

yeah, career builder, kansas works... still haven't heard anything yet.

I filled out the paperwork to get my 401K dispersed as cash just in case. not that much anyway but some extra cash can't hurt to have around. also emptied out my flex plan today too so I didn't loose any money from last year or this year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 170990)
I did an assessment test for one job last night. Hopefully I'll hear something from this today.

I also got a call for another job this morning. I'll call them back this afternoon. I've got to take my son to the doctor and explained as much.

I also filed for unemployment benefits so we'll see where that leads. . . .

Hopefully somewhere I'll get something going soon. . . .

good luck again.

rogue 02-25-2009 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zed (Post 171190)
yeah, career builder, kansas works... still haven't heard anything yet.

I filled out the paperwork to get my 401K dispersed as cash just in case. not that much anyway but some extra cash can't hurt to have around. also emptied out my flex plan today too so I didn't loose any money from last year or this year.

good luck again.

At least you have some funding to fall back on while looking. :)

I came back home from the doc's and had another phone call from another place. I have an interview tomorrow. :D

Coincidentally, it's the same company from the first call, just a different division. Now I'm uncertain if I should call the first one back now or wait until after the interview... :scratch:

zed 02-25-2009 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 171194)
At least you have some funding to fall back on while looking. :)

I came back home from the doc's and had another phone call from another place. I have an interview tomorrow. :D

Coincidentally, it's the same company from the first call, just a different division. Now I'm uncertain if I should call the first one back now or wait until after the interview... :scratch:

it's not that much, trust me. I hadn't been in the 401K long, I didn't loose as much as others in the shop. think the last statement said -7%

think I'd just do the interviews, oh, did you ask if they knew you were going to be there this time?

sounds like you could send a little of that luck my way. ;) :D

rogue 02-25-2009 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zed (Post 171199)
it's not that much, trust me. I hadn't been in the 401K long, I didn't loose as much as others in the shop. think the last statement said -7%

think I'd just do the interviews, oh, did you ask if they knew you were going to be there this time?

sounds like you could send a little of that luck my way. ;) :D

I have the name of who's interviewing me so hopefully it will be a real interview this time. :) The guy I spoke with on the phone was nice enough to give me a couple of hints and tips about how the interview would go and what would be asked.

I'm sending plenty of luck your way! :D :D

For all I know I may be doing a month long of interviews...kinda like being tease with the possibility of getting a job. :lol:

That would suck.

zed 02-25-2009 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 171212)
I have the name of who's interviewing me so hopefully it will be a real interview this time. :) The guy I spoke with on the phone was nice enough to give me a couple of hints and tips about how the interview would go and what would be asked.

I'm sending plenty of luck your way! :D :D

For all I know I may be doing a month long of interviews...kinda like being tease with the possibility of getting a job. :lol:

That would suck.

sounds good that he was kinda prepping you.

thanks much appreciated.

a month of interviews would suck. groundhog day comes to mine without being able to have any fun. I hate interviews and now I'm sure it's going to be harder with so many people out there wanting/needing jobs.

I was told that the one job I applied for that they would start out as part time so I could figure out if I liked the job or not. hell, it's been quite a while since I've had a job that I actually liked doing that didn't affect some other part of my life that I liked as much or more (working in an MC shop does suck no mater what anyone tells you). it's a job I don't have to like it to still do the best I can.

njchopper87 02-25-2009 07:51 PM

GL Rogue, with all those interviews and contacts I'm sure you'll grab something soon. There's no doubt about it.

On a side note, I'd like to take this time to share my hatred of public speaking. Both the class and the notion its self. I have to give the second speech of six tomorrow in my damn class.. I'm just happy the semester is half-way finished already.

Edit: GL to you too zed.

zed 02-25-2009 08:29 PM

thanks and good luck on your speech too.

rogue 02-25-2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njchopper87 (Post 171321)
GL Rogue, with all those interviews and contacts I'm sure you'll grab something soon. There's no doubt about it.

On a side note, I'd like to take this time to share my hatred of public speaking. Both the class and the notion its self. I have to give the second speech of six tomorrow in my damn class.. I'm just happy the semester is half-way finished already.

Edit: GL to you too zed.

I hated my public speaking class. I can..or could write a helluva speech and do well on my presentations/speaking, but I hated it. :td:

Now I'm trying to come up with a plausible reason for the old job firing me. Hell, I'm not even sure if they truly consider my fired since I was told to "come back in 90 days and talk to me" :scratch:

I guess I could give a generalized "downsizing" excuse. :idk:

Lamnidae 02-25-2009 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 171356)
I hated my public speaking class. I can..or could write a helluva speech and do well on my presentations/speaking, but I hated it. :td:

Now I'm trying to come up with a plausible reason for the old job firing me. Hell, I'm not even sure if they truly consider my fired since I was told to "come back in 90 days and talk to me" :scratch:

I guess I could give a generalized "downsizing" excuse. :idk:

works for me. Tell them you were told you were being let go (true?) and that you were told to come back in 90 days (true again?)

That's all you should have to explain, play dumb w/ everything else....

njchopper87 02-25-2009 09:12 PM

If she says that wouldn't they just overlook her for someone without the possibility of leaving?

Lamnidae 02-25-2009 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njchopper87 (Post 171383)
If she says that wouldn't they just overlook her for someone without the possibility of leaving?

all she would have to do is explain that look, she can't wait 90 days....

rogue 02-25-2009 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amblyopic (Post 171387)
all she would have to do is explain that look, she can't wait 90 days....

Not only that I'm not guaranteed to be able to go back. :idk: Plus, this job will make more money so where do you think I'm going to want to be? :lol:

njchopper87 02-25-2009 09:52 PM

True enough. :lol:

marko138 02-26-2009 07:53 AM

It's my Tuesday.

rogue 02-26-2009 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 171570)
It's my Tuesday.

Working all weekend again? That sucks. :( Do you ever get weekends off?

marko138 02-26-2009 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 171616)
Working all weekend again? That sucks. :( Do you ever get weekends off?

Only if I take vacation. And I work holidays.

rogue 02-26-2009 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 171630)
Only if I take vacation. And I work holidays.

My old job was like that. I didn't mind it as we rotated weekends and holidays around. Working overnights, the holidays didn't bother me much since I could still celebrate them during the day and work at night (with holiday pay), but sometimes not having a weekend off in a while sucked.

Amorok 02-26-2009 10:06 AM

Yeah, I'm a big fan of the two jobs. I haven't had a day off in weeks.

Mr Lefty 02-26-2009 07:15 PM

11111posts.... :D

that is all

rogue 02-26-2009 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amorok (Post 171661)
Yeah, I'm a big fan of the two jobs. I haven't had a day off in weeks.

I went to my interview today and I think it went well. She told me I could hear back from in 4 to 5 days. I was the weirdest interview I've ever done...not that I've done many. She asked the questions and someone else typed them on a form. Weird. Let's hope I hear back from them by this time next week. Positive thoughts please! :D

The other job I took an online assessment test called back today wanting me to come in for a personal interview. Then I found out they were trying to hire me for a position in a city six hours from me! :wtf: Somehow that department got my application and resume by mistake so I guess that one is a no-go.

t-homo 02-27-2009 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 172012)

that is all

Fuckin fag.

Cutty72 02-28-2009 11:47 PM

yay another drill weekend...

:leaving:

Lamnidae 03-01-2009 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 172012)

that is all

yeah you need a more time consuming hobby.

Go out and fucking ride already.

Mr Lefty 03-01-2009 09:42 AM

Working on that

Lamnidae 03-01-2009 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 173077)
Working on that

Hey what's going on there good buddy?

Mr Lefty 03-01-2009 09:51 AM

Not much just chill'n at nicks waiting to go pickup the bike

Lamnidae 03-01-2009 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 173081)
Not much just chill'n at nicks waiting to go pickup the bike

Right on.

I'm sittin' here at the house doing laundry, some light cleaning, and dishes.

Chores FTL, ya know?

Snowing outide, well... looks like it stopped.... So I'm now just chillin' to some good music.

So when the fuck are we going to hook up and you let me buy you a beer?

Mr Lefty 03-01-2009 10:45 AM

Not sure.. This summer for sure

Lamnidae 03-01-2009 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 173095)
Not sure.. This summer for sure

Right on.

.... I should have grass by then!

marko138 03-01-2009 12:48 PM

Work sucks.

Lamnidae 03-01-2009 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 173121)
Work sucks.

in today?

Gotta suck brotherman.

Hey any word on your end of the EOS 5D MkII? I'm looking at possibly renting one to see how I like it.

marko138 03-01-2009 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amblyopic (Post 173131)
in today?

Gotta suck brotherman.

Hey any word on your end of the EOS 5D MkII? I'm looking at possibly renting one to see how I like it.

Yeah...I work every weekend. It sucks. I have no desire to be here today.

Although I will say this. My station just won the 2009 National Press Photographers Association's Medium Market STATION OF THE YEAR.

We're pretty happy about that. We've had ALOT of great, Emmy Award winning, photojournalists here over the years. But we've never took first place. We've had alot of 2nd and 3rd. So we are pretty psyched about this.

And no work on the 5D....haven't seen anyone around here using it.

JoshuaTree 03-01-2009 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 173121)
Work sucks.

STFU. At least you have a job... redflip

marko138 03-01-2009 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshuaTree (Post 173160)
STFU. At least you have a job... redflip

This is true.

Dnyce 03-01-2009 02:55 PM

i think ill go clean my filthy whore of a bike, actually a nice day today.

JoshuaTree 03-01-2009 04:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I think I'll go for a ride this afternoon. It is a bit chilly, so I'll have to bundle up... :D

Lamnidae 03-01-2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshuaTree (Post 173175)
I think I'll go for a ride this afternoon. It is a bit chilly, so I'll have to bundle up... :D

fuker.

Dnyce 03-01-2009 07:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i FUCKIN HATE white rims with a vengeance. they're still dirty. fuckin rain+brake dust=me pissed off

atleast im not in the snow & i can go ride it :whistle:

Cutty72 03-01-2009 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshuaTree (Post 173175)

Chilly my ass you little pansy ass bitch.

marko138 03-02-2009 08:57 AM

Off today. Snowing. Shitty. Gotta take wife's car to shop.

zed 03-02-2009 07:26 PM

Three Hillbillies are sitting on a porch shootin' the breeze.
1st Hillbilly says: 'My wife sure is stupid!...She bought an air
conditioner. '
2nd Hillbilly says: 'Why is that stupid?'
1st Hillbilly says: 'We ain't got no 'lectricity!'

2nd Hillbilly says: 'That's nothin'! My wife is so stupid, she bought
one of them new fangled warshin ' machines!'
1st Hillbilly says: 'Why is that so stupid?'
2nd Hillbilly says: ''Cause we ain't got no plummin'!'

3rd Hillbilly says: 'That ain't nuthin'! My wife is dumber than both yer
wifes put together! I was going through her purse the other day lookin'
fer some change, and I found 6 condoms in thar.'
1st and 2nd Hillbillies say: 'Well, what's so dumb about that?'
3rd Hillbilly says: 'She ain't got no pecker.'

rogue 03-02-2009 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zed (Post 173695)
Three Hillbillies are sitting on a porch shootin' the breeze.
1st Hillbilly says: 'My wife sure is stupid!...She bought an air
conditioner. '
2nd Hillbilly says: 'Why is that stupid?'
1st Hillbilly says: 'We ain't got no 'lectricity!'

2nd Hillbilly says: 'That's nothin'! My wife is so stupid, she bought
one of them new fangled warshin ' machines!'
1st Hillbilly says: 'Why is that so stupid?'
2nd Hillbilly says: ''Cause we ain't got no plummin'!'

3rd Hillbilly says: 'That ain't nuthin'! My wife is dumber than both yer
wifes put together! I was going through her purse the other day lookin'
fer some change, and I found 6 condoms in thar.'
1st and 2nd Hillbillies say: 'Well, what's so dumb about that?'
3rd Hillbilly says: 'She ain't got no pecker.'

:lol

marko138 03-03-2009 09:09 AM

Ugh.

t-homo 03-03-2009 09:16 AM

I'll agree with that, Marko. I'm sitting in my business law class talking about defenses you can use in a trial.

zed 03-03-2009 03:53 PM

picture from today

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h8...Antonio003.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h8...Antonio037.jpg

marko138 03-04-2009 07:58 AM

Back to work today.

t-homo 03-04-2009 09:17 AM

Same here. Just getting ready to leave.

Cutty72 03-04-2009 09:42 AM

I'm still saving the world. No biggy, don't mention it.

Mr Lefty 03-04-2009 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cutty72 (Post 174454)
I'm still saving the world. No biggy, don't mention it.

its not the weekend dont lie

Cutty72 03-04-2009 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 174456)
its not the weekend dont lie

I'm a full timer bitch!

Mr Lefty 03-04-2009 09:57 AM

still a weekend warrior at heart though :lol:

marko138 03-04-2009 12:08 PM

In the Bureau today. Suck.

Cutty72 03-04-2009 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 174472)
still a weekend warrior at heart though :lol:

nope, for the next 18 months I will be on active duty orders. Hopefully longer if i get the job I want

fatburg 03-05-2009 04:10 PM

my leathers were delivered today :rockwoot:

BUT they were shipped direct signature so they schedule a re-delivery for tomorrow :fu2:

zed 03-05-2009 04:46 PM

that sucks. I'm going to miss being able to have stuff shipped to work.

Mr Lefty 03-05-2009 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatburg (Post 175554)
my leathers were delivered today :rockwoot:

BUT they were shipped direct signature so they schedule a re-delivery for tomorrow :fu2:

let me know when they don't fit... I'll buy them :lol:

fatburg 03-05-2009 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 175570)
let me know when they don't fit... I'll buy them :lol:

that's not funny

Mr Lefty 03-05-2009 04:53 PM

I was serious... when... I mean if they don't fit... I'll buy'm from ya... just let me know...

you got a 46 right?

t-homo 03-05-2009 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatburg (Post 175571)
that's not funny

hahaha.

On another note, 7 DAZE mother fucker. Fuckin be there.

Lamnidae 03-05-2009 06:40 PM

SUP HOMIES!

fatburg 03-05-2009 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebbs15 (Post 175575)
I was serious... when... I mean if they don't fit... I'll buy'm from ya... just let me know...

you got a 46 right?

yep, 46....you'll know tomorrow night. I'm really wondering how we are both a 46 on paper. Anyone that has met us has to chuckle a little

t-homo 03-05-2009 11:23 PM

7 Daze till I am in Rolla for St. Pats.

Cutty72 03-05-2009 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 175768)

i'll be here... i'll be testing for my CCW on st patty's day.

zed 03-06-2009 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t-rock (Post 175768)

that is a hell of a party. I did one St. Pats in Rolla about 20 years ago. a friend was in a frat so we partied with them. my god, I don't think I had ever drank so much in my life. drink till you puke then go back for more.

Cutty72 03-06-2009 12:09 AM

dart year end tourney this weekend, and i smashed my fucking finger so i can't even think of throwing a dart...

damn it.