Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gym closed! Mind open? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=17704)

Kaneman 12-28-2010 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 437137)
Agreed. However, the guy who is purposely flashing people to get off on it. Then it should be. That's the problem though. They make the sex crime registration crap AUTOMATIC on certain crimes. Perhaps a 1st, 2nd, 3rd types of indecent exposure, like murder.

I'm gonna disagree and go against popular opinion. It shouldn't be a crime unless they (by they I mean creepy flashers) touch you. There should be nothing about the human body so disgusting or harmful that we consider it a felony to show it in public. Maybe a civil fine or something...

Is it creepy? Yea, its creepy, look away. Will it "scar" your children? No, not a chance. We really need to start backing away from being such a prison happy society.

101lifts2 12-28-2010 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gas Man (Post 437137)
....Agreed. However, the guy who is purposely flashing people to get off on it. Then it should be. That's the problem though. They make the sex crime registration crap AUTOMATIC on certain crimes. Perhaps a 1st, 2nd, 3rd types of indecent exposure, like murder.

What they need to bring back is a good ole ass woopin. You keep flashing someone and you get ur ass kicked. Same goes with stalkers, people who verbally threaten etc. You didn't "touch", but ur being a fucking asshole and something is gonna get done about it. No prision = save money.

Kaneman 12-28-2010 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 437149)
What they need to bring back is a good ole ass woopin. You keep flashing someone and you get ur ass kicked. Same goes with stalkers, people who verbally threaten etc. You didn't "touch", but ur being a fucking asshole and something is gonna get done about it. No prision = save money.

Completely agree. But no, confrontation is scary, sometimes people get hurt. Better to let the government come in and completely control and manage every altercation that happens.

Kinda like calling the fire dept because you got locked out of your house. But our private prison system doesn't see it as saving money...they see it as losing money, which is why they use their considerable power, money and influence to push for harder sentences on lesser crimes.

askmrjesus 12-28-2010 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 437133)
Yup, that ignore feature is great for when you don't want to be called out for being a ignorant racist sex offender. :lol:

:lol:

I was thinking the same thing, but I can't post anything about Amber, without him getting all squishy.

I mean, WTF, the guy hates me so much, he roots for Nazi sex offenders, as long as they aren't me?

JC

dReWpY 12-28-2010 10:19 PM

all i got to say is WTF

Kaneman 12-28-2010 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 437154)

I was thinking the same thing, but I can't post anything about Amber, without him getting all squishy.

I mean, WTF, the guy hates me so much, he roots for Nazi sex offenders, as long as they aren't me?

JC

:lol: That's awesome. Its ok, he can't see your posts anyway, you're on ignore. *wink wink*

Amber Lamps 12-28-2010 10:25 PM

Quote:

Yup, that ignore feature is great for when you don't want to be called out for being a ignorant racist sex offender. :lol:

Well considering that your idol hasn't outed me yet, I guess I'm safe.

Ignorant? In many ways yes.

Racist? Hardly.

Sex Offender? Nope.

I'm not sure how I have suddenly been accused of this but okay. Thanks.:idk:

dReWpY 12-28-2010 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 437159)

Racist? Hardly.

Sex Offender? Nope.

no, amber, i think you just jumped in front of that bus for no reason...:didntdo:

Kaneman 12-28-2010 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 437159)

Racist? Hardly.

Sex Offender? Nope.

Huh? He's on a sex offender list. He has a Swastika tattoo....its not a stretch to assume he is an ignorant racist sex offender. Try to keep up sparky.

(P.S., I wasn't referring to you.) :lol:

Amber Lamps 12-28-2010 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 437161)
no, amber, i think you just jumped in front of that bus for no reason...:didntdo:

He quoted me and said this,

"Yup, that ignore feature is great for when you don't want to be called out for being a ignorant racist sex offender."

pauldun170 12-28-2010 10:32 PM

Quote:

:lol

Kaneman 12-28-2010 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 437167)
He quoted me and said this,

"Yup, that ignore feature is great for when you don't want to be called out for being a ignorant racist sex offender."

Don't talk about me like I'm not even here you son of a bitch! :lol:

Anyway, maybe you remember this quote, to which my quote refers, in a humorous manner of course.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 437074)
Ah don't worry about it kid. That's why I keep certain people on "ignore" it keeps me out of these types of situations. FWIW I was totally rooting for you!!!:lol:

Amber Lamps 12-28-2010 10:35 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 437162)
Huh? He's on a sex offender list. He has a Swastika tattoo....its not a stretch to assume he is an ignorant racist sex offender. Try to keep up sparky.

Whatever, if he's such a racist them why does he have a black girlfriend? I guess they were together for some time. People get stupid tattoos sometimes... Heck, I have a few brands that I wouldn't mind undoing.

Dave 12-28-2010 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 437173)
Whatever, if he's such a racist them why does he have a black girlfriend? I guess they were together for some time. People get stupid tattoos sometimes... Heck, I have a few brands that I wouldn't mind undoing.

bet she aint jewish...

Kaneman 12-28-2010 10:37 PM

Quote:

You tellin' me you have a Swastika tattoo? Its not a random stupid tattoo, its a Swastika...there's one reason someone has a Swastika tattooed on them.

(Unless someone did it while you were unconscious to be an asshole, and you have proof, then I apologize.)

Amber Lamps 12-28-2010 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 437174)
bet she aint jewish...

Shit, I won't date Middle Eastern women either... just sayin'. :idk:

Dave 12-28-2010 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 437175)
there's one reason someone has a Swastika tattooed on them.

cause they've seen kyle? :lol

Kaneman 12-28-2010 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 437176)

Because not dating Middle Eastern women is somewhat the same as having a symbol of death and hatred toward everything not of a specific WHITE ideal permanently tattooed on your body.
Got it.

Dave 12-28-2010 10:40 PM

Quote:

i dated a ukrainian jew in high school. best tits ever.

Kaneman 12-28-2010 10:45 PM

The more I learn about Tigger in this thread, the more I wonder....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHFUH_frhBw

Amber Lamps 12-28-2010 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 437179)
i dated a ukrainian jew in high school. best tits ever.

It's all you brother...

tallywacker 12-28-2010 11:11 PM

This thread is one of the funniest I've seen in a long time.

pauldun170 12-28-2010 11:30 PM

Quote:

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/me...mowao1_500.jpg

askmrjesus 12-28-2010 11:46 PM

Quote:

Whatever, if he's such a racist them why does he have a black girlfriend? I guess they were together for some time.

It's the same old story.

Boy meets girl, girl meets boy.

Girl makes one too many short jokes about boy, boy gets a swastika tattoo.

Happens all the time.

JC

Homeslice 12-29-2010 12:50 AM

Quote:

Why not?

"Middle Eastern" isn't even specific enough anyway.......Some of them are as different from each other as the Irish are different from Italians

Dave 12-29-2010 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 437220)
Why not?

"Middle Eastern" isn't even specific enough anyway.......Some of them are as different from each other as the Irish are different from Italians

besides the fact that italian girls come with expiration dates (american ones anyway) and that i have no desire to wear chains what else ya got? :lol

101lifts2 12-29-2010 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 437162)

The swaskita has been in use for 3000 years which has a meaning of "life and good luck". I don't see anything wrong with it. Just because the Nazis used it, doesn't mean they changed the meaning.

Dave 12-29-2010 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 437226)
The swaskita has been in use for 3000 years which has a meaning of "life and good luck". I don't see anything wrong with it. Just because the Nazis used it, doesn't mean they changed the meaning.

oh you're one of "those".

101lifts2 12-29-2010 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 437220)
Why not?

I dated a Middle Eastern chick for 2 weeks. She dumped me after 2 weeks because I didn't fuck her. After just getting out of a relationship based soley on sex I was trying to take this one slow. Fuckin women are all over the map. She was pretty naughty too...prolly should of gotton the hint.

101lifts2 12-29-2010 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 437228)
oh you're one of "those".

It is what it is. :idk:

Kaneman 12-29-2010 01:32 AM

Quote:

Hahahahaha. Funny shit.

Dave 12-29-2010 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 437230)
It is what it is. :idk:

i just saying, tell your coworkers you want to light up a fag and see what happens :lol

dReWpY 12-29-2010 01:36 AM

the swastika is a form of hate art, its in the military code...

Dave 12-29-2010 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 437234)

like celine dion's music

tallywacker 12-29-2010 01:39 AM

Quote:

And a popular prison tattoo.

101lifts2 12-29-2010 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 437232)
i just saying, tell your coworkers you want to light up a fag and see what happens :lol

Well I don't smoke, but I do tell some of my coworkers that they need to go to the other end of the parking lot if they wish to smoke a fag. :lol: The looks are priceless.

101lifts2 12-29-2010 01:44 AM

Quote:

Funny how times change since they were allowed on military uniforms in WW1. It was also used heavily in Germany long before Hitler came to power.

It's like anything else...we are short lived in this country.

dReWpY 12-29-2010 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 437239)
Funny how times change since they were allowed on military uniforms in WW1. It was also used heavily in Germany long before Hitler came to power.

It's like anything else...we are short lived in this world.

fixd

Homeslice 12-29-2010 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 437225)
besides the fact that italian girls come with expiration dates (american ones anyway) and that i have no desire to wear chains what else ya got? :lol

expiration dates?

Dave 12-29-2010 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 437260)
expiration dates?

mmmmm yes the time when that young attractive girl transforms into a fat hairy beast. snooki is a prime example. though its perhaps a stretch to suggest she was formerly attractive, judging from high school cheerleading photos it was formerly a doable possibility :lol

Homeslice 12-29-2010 06:41 AM

Ok, Snooki is a joke. But there are other Italians who have aged pretty damn well, including Carla Gugino and Rachael Ray.

OneSickPsycho 12-29-2010 08:33 AM

I don't think Snooki is Italian.

askmrjesus 12-29-2010 08:36 AM

Quote:

I wish you all the best with your new swastika good luck charm business.

I'm sure it will be a huge success.

In Mississippi.

JC

Dave 12-29-2010 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 437275)

I really don't know, I needed a quick example

pauldun170 12-29-2010 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 437263)
Ok, Snooki is a joke. But there are other Italians who have aged pretty damn well, including Carla Gugino and Rachael Ray.

No....
REALITY CHECK

People in the entertainment industry have the time and the means to work with best personal trainers in the industry and due to the nature of their work must work very hard to look good.

Rachel Ray is a friend of a friend of the wife.
Rachel and her husband are very nice people.

that being said..
Rachel puts effort into maintaining the shape she is in.
She fights the italian curse everyday.

Homeslice 12-29-2010 09:26 AM

Um ok....

So what is this Italian "curse"?

Are you talking body, or facial features? Or what?

goof2 12-29-2010 09:27 AM

Wow, this thread took like 5 unexpected turns. Its like an M. Night Shyamalan movie if they were good.

goof2 12-29-2010 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 437290)
Um ok....

Far from all of them, but from what I have seen some women of Italian descent can end up getting pretty big and can get a little hairy as they get older.:tremble:

Apoc 12-29-2010 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goof2 (Post 437294)
Far from all of them, but from what I have seen some women of Italian descent can end up getting pretty big and can get a little hairy as they get older.:tremble:

Thats the wedding cake, not the nationality.

Dave 12-29-2010 09:38 AM

Quote:

Um ok....

Well the features will still be there, just trapped under a layer of fat and hair

pauldun170 12-29-2010 09:38 AM

Quote:

Um ok....

It something about the pollution that comes from the midwest. It hits NE air and Italian girls....already cursed with thick arm hair lose the ability to maintain their figure at around age 29.

pauldun170 12-29-2010 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 437296)
Thats the wedding cake, not the nationality.

Unfortunately...no.
Already did that study...

pauldun170 12-29-2010 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 437277)
I wish you all the best with your new swastika good luck charm business.

I'm sure it will be a huge success.

In Mississippi.

JC

We already knew Bill was rascist. Hearing him talk about minorities is like hearing a SNL satire of a white nationalist spokesperson.

Not funny enough to laugh at but...

i dont know how to follow that up.

Dave 12-29-2010 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 437298)
It something about the pollution that comes from the midwest. It hits NE air and Italian girls....already cursed with thick arm hair lose the ability to maintain their figure at around age 29.

Pert much, I remember seeing this girl at hooters (working unfortunately, we don't have a good one) that I was all hung up on in hs, she'd doubled in size and I didn't recognize her till one of my soldiers started chubby chasing :lol

Homeslice 12-29-2010 10:06 AM

So um, shave the armpits? Most girls do anyway...

Or are you talking the rest of the arm? :lol:

Homeslice 12-29-2010 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 437298)

So then that would affect Jews and Puerto Ricans too, since we all know how many of them are in the NE

pauldun170 12-29-2010 10:11 AM

I've found that if the phrase "Family is very important" is associated with a nationality then there is an 79.678% chance that the girls are going to be spherical.

So you youngins out there.
If she says outta the blue that "My Family is very important to me" during that first date...expect her to be 100lbs heavier in 10 years.

pauldun170 12-29-2010 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 437315)
So then that would affect Jews and Puerto Ricans too, since we all know how many of them are in the NE

Puerto ricans are the masters of transition.
That ass that was magical at age 18 requires a permit to operate on sidewalks by age 23.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 437313)
So um, shave the armpits? Most girls do anyway...

Or are you talking the rest of the arm? :lol:

Forearm....thick black hair on the forearm

Dave 12-29-2010 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 437317)
I've found that if the phrase "Family is very important" is associated with a nationality then there is an 79.678% chance that the girls are going to be spherical.

So you youngins out there.
If she says outta the blue that "My Family is very important to me" during that first date...expect her to be 100lbs heavier in 10 years.

Good point

goof2 12-29-2010 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 437319)

There is a potential for a mustache to appear as well. That may be more of a function of not taking as much care of an existing issue as a person gets older though.

OneSickPsycho 12-29-2010 10:19 AM

Quote:

That ass that was magical at age 18 requires a permit to operate on sidewalks by age 23.

Other than the hair thing, I think the other shit crosses over any ethnicity...

pauldun170 12-29-2010 10:20 AM

I've never really noticed many of my Jewish friends saying "How important their family" is.

Mostly they complain about this one are ramble on about that one....
There is a difference between telling everybody that your family is important to you and that it is part of your culture and just feeling that your family is important.

If you have to tell everyone about the importance of family in your culture then you are going to be fat.

Now that I think about it..the only Jewish girl that I have ever heard say that her family is important to her is a single, 5'5 280 lbs and all she talks about is how she is going to move to Florida to be close to her parents....who constantly critisize her for being fat and single.

pauldun170 12-29-2010 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 437326)
Other than the hair thing, I think the other shit crosses over any ethnicity...

You sir are young and stupid.
Since your girlfriend is on here I will say no more other than one day you will be old and wise....just not yet

pauldun170 12-29-2010 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goof2 (Post 437324)
There is a potential for a mustache to appear as well. That may be more of a function of not taking as much care of an existing issue as a person gets older though.

Maybe its the tomato sauce?
(not that shit you buy in the store...the real made from scratch stuff you can only learn from an Italian grandmother)

Tmall 12-29-2010 10:58 AM

Did a fat P.R. or Italian get sexually "offended" if not, the fuck are you guys going on about?

This is an epic thread which could be spread across many boards and even go down in internet fame and now you guys are talking about hairy fat chicks? I'm so fucking disappointed I can't even express it.

tommymac 12-29-2010 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 437334)
Did a fat P.R. or Italian get sexually "offended" if not, the fuck are you guys going on about?

This is an epic thread which could be spread across many boards and even go down in internet fame and now you guys are talking about hairy fat chicks? I'm so fucking disappointed I can't even express it.

troof

Dave 12-29-2010 11:01 AM

Quote:

Sounds like someone landed on a hand grenade

azoomm 12-29-2010 11:10 AM

Y'all are really the masters of redirection.

pauldun170 12-29-2010 11:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

What are you? TWF's publicist?

pauldun170 12-29-2010 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 437340)
Y'all are really the masters of redirection.

How thick is your arm hair?
We are doing a study.

Tmall 12-29-2010 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 437341)
What are you? TWF's publicist?

What are you? Scared we'll find out about YOUR indiscretions so you're setting up future sex offenders to be lectured about fat italians?

I'm on to your plan..

tommymac 12-29-2010 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 437343)
What are you? Scared we'll find out about YOUR indiscretions so you're setting up future sex offenders to be lectured about fat italians?

I'm on to your plan..

he doesnt live too far from me, I will start looking into it :lol:

pauldun170 12-29-2010 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 437343)

I'm on to your plan..

We've moved on to hairy italians.
keep up

pauldun170 12-29-2010 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 437344)
he doesnt live too far from me, I will start looking into it :lol:

I'm out on the "Eye-yeeelan"

Trip 12-29-2010 11:36 AM

I want to know what he did, what's the deal with it? Was it a case of 18 yo HS senior boy meets 16 yo HS junior girl and parents throw a fit?

Quote:

Seriously? Even Hindus who use the reverse image of it know better than to display it publically when they are not in India. I always made fun of a Hindu friend cause his mom had paintings with it on it.

Homeslice 12-29-2010 12:06 PM

Quote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Triple 12-29-2010 12:08 PM

Wow. Trying to keep up here:

Bill is on suicide watch because his gym closed, Clary leg-presses dump trucks and bends barbells with his teeth, Fred is actually a pedophylic hobbit, Jason left CycleForums to hide his homosexual love-triangle with Ed (SoWeGa) and Adam (Zeropt99), and Paul loves fat, hairy Italians.

Participating in this thread is dangerous...

Homeslice 12-29-2010 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 437275)

Yeah I don't either......Never watched that shit though, I'm only going off the photos I've seen in the supermarket checkout aisle.

Homeslice 12-29-2010 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple (Post 437358)
Jason left CycleForums to hide his homosexual love-triangle with Ed (SoWeGa) and Adam (Zeropt99),

More like love square (you forgot Steel Chicken)

Dave 12-29-2010 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 437359)
Yeah I don't either......Never watched that shit though, I'm only going off the photos I've seen in the supermarket checkout aisle.

Just looked it up, chilean adopted by italian parents

Homeslice 12-29-2010 12:19 PM

Quote:

Maybe, but what are the odds someone is going to walk into a tatoo shop and go "Hey man I really dig what the swastika meant 3,000 years ago, so please give me a tat of that shit even though everyone who ever sees it will assume I'm a neo-Nazi"

shmike 12-29-2010 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple (Post 437358)
Wow. Trying to keep up here:

Bill is on suicide watch because his gym closed, Clary leg-presses dump trucks and bends barbells with his teeth, Fred is actually a pedophylic hobbit, Jason left CycleForums to hide his homosexual love-triangle with Ed (SoWeGa) and Adam (Zeropt99), and Paul loves fat, hairy Italians.

Participating in this thread is dangerous...

Perfect summary. :lol:

Dave 12-29-2010 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 437367)
Maybe, but what are the odds someone is going to walk into a tatoo shop and go "Hey man I really dig what the swastika meant 3,000 years ago, so please give me a tat of that shit even though everyone who ever sees it will assume I'm a neo-Nazi"

Id assume anyone looking for some symbol to broadcast their ideals they'd pick a yin yang or some faggy peace sign

Dave 12-29-2010 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shmike (Post 437368)
Perfect summary. :lol:

Amazingly enough no ones hit on azoom in here yet. Then again maybe that arm hair thing was an awkward attempt :lol:

pauldun170 12-29-2010 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 437371)
Amazingly enough no ones hit on azoom in here yet. Then again maybe that arm hair thing was an awkward attempt :lol:

I had a full on boner when i asked too.
Just thought everyone should know

Dave 12-29-2010 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 437377)
I had a full on boner when i asked too.
Just thought everyone should know

Naturally :lol:

azoomm 12-29-2010 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 437342)
How thick is your arm hair?
We are doing a study.

:lol: nearly non-existant. But then, my grandparents are from the Ukraine.

Thank you for asking...

pauldun170 12-29-2010 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 437386)

Thank you for asking...

Thank you for participating.

Method 12-29-2010 01:38 PM

Epic

I love a good public outing. Almost as good as Speed_addiction getting outed (twice).

Dave 12-29-2010 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 437386)

Thank you for asking...

Me too ;) well, great gram anyway

Quote:

Originally Posted by Method (Post 437388)
Epic

I love a good public outing. Almost as good as Speed_addiction getting outed (twice).

Truth

dReWpY 12-29-2010 01:54 PM

What was the story with speed_addiction?

Tmall 12-29-2010 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewpy (Post 437399)
What was the story with speed_addiction?

Lived a fake internet life. Had numerous "women" buy him bikes. Was a decorated army ranger who had been to Mogadishu. If you'd have listened you would have thought they based Black Hawk Down on his life. He basically didn't tell the truth about anything and was outed so far as to be blacklisted on a military service site for lying about his "honours"..

Oh, and he was actually dishonourably discharged as a private...

His wife also put a hit out on him. He killed the hitman. He shot a federale who shot him. I think he said he shot a child soldier once too, and the memory lived with him forever.

I'll keep adding em as I keep remembering if you want...

Method 12-29-2010 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmall (Post 437401)
Lived a fake internet life. Had numerous "women" buy him bikes. Was a decorated army ranger who had been to Mogadishu. If you'd have listened you would have thought they based Black Hawk Down on his life. He basically didn't tell the truth about anything and was outed so far as to be blacklisted on a military service site for lying about his "honours"..

Oh, and he was actually dishonourably discharged as a private...

An added entertaining factoid, he has built this persona on multiple different sites, and was outed simultaneously across the wide expanse of the internet.

I didn't ban him from CF for the longest time purely because I loved to watch you guys bash him.

Tmall 12-29-2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Method (Post 437402)
An added entertaining factoid, he has built this persona on multiple different sites, and was outed simultaneously across the wide expanse of the internet.

I didn't ban him from CF for the longest time purely because I loved to watch you guys bash him.

If there's one thing I learned from Cf, it's how to bash motherfuckers! :lol

pauldun170 12-29-2010 02:10 PM

I really didn't care that Speed Addiction made up a biography.
I really don't care that Akilldema took American History X way too seriously.

What I do care about is excess arm hair on Mediterranean skin.

tallywacker 12-29-2010 02:12 PM

How did you guys manage to make this thread lame?

Dave 12-29-2010 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 437406)
I really didn't care that Speed Addiction made up a biography.
I really don't care that Akilldema took American History X way too seriously.

What I do care about is excess arm hair on Mediterranean skin.

Everyone here has the right to bear arms

defector 12-29-2010 02:14 PM

I didn't care about some gym closing. Then curiosity about the number of replies got me.

Holy shit. Fucking.epic.

pauldun170 12-29-2010 02:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 437408)
Everyone here has the right to bear arms

:lol

pauldun170 12-29-2010 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tallywacker (Post 437407)
How did you guys manage to make this thread lame?

Geez...relax

Fine...back on topic

The leg sleds at my gym can easily handle 40 plates.