Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dude got what he deserved (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=13306)

Smittie61984 02-19-2010 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 338198)
I guess you are just not a detail oriented person.

Did actually listen to the video?
Do i have to correct your ass AGAIN?

The White guy is 67...dumbass
and the "young guy" is FIFTY FUCKING YEARS OLD.

Which BTW, after Toms post works out to 65 years old in black man years.

Fucking southerners pay attention

57, 67 whatever. I just spent two hours dissecting shit and am a little tired. Plus I was still rolling and laughing at the time.

Black or not I'd be suprised if he was really 50. No 50 year old black man is going to go by "Pinky".

Oh yeah, this settles another debate. Towards the end he says "I'm gonna kill that nigga". A black man called a white man (old one at that) a "nigga" so white people can be niggas too.

pauldun170 02-19-2010 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smittie61984 (Post 338202)
No 50 year old black man is going to go by "Pinky".

:lol:

Papa_Complex 02-19-2010 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 338091)
Exhibit H- now they are "dumb niggers" because they were upset by what the man said.

In summation M'Lud, black guy was the first to actually lay hands on someone and got beat down for it.

Amber Lamps 02-19-2010 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 338211)

Um...my nick name is Tigger. My Dad was called "Snook" until the day he died. My older cousin is "Pumkin", etc. Black people carry their nick names to the grave chief! Besides, I could have sworn that they were calling the white guy "Pinky"...:idk:

Amber Lamps 02-19-2010 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Papa_Complex (Post 338231)
In summation M'Lud, black guy was the first to actually lay hands on someone and got beat down for it.

That's true but my case is against the attitudes towards black people on this board, not the situation itself. It seems that my esteemed colleague has come to the wrong trial, M'Lud...perhaps a map is in order?:lol:

askmrjesus 02-19-2010 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 338237)
I could have sworn that they were calling the white guy "Pinky"...:idk:

It's that detail thing again, they matter to Smittie not.

JC

Papa_Complex 02-19-2010 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 338238)
That's true but my case is against the attitudes towards black people on this board, not the situation itself. It seems that my esteemed colleague has come to the wrong trial, M'Lud...perhaps a map is in order?:lol:

I was in the courtroom next door and felt like kibitzing.

pauldun170 02-19-2010 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 338237)
Um...my nick name is Tigger. My Dad was called "Snook" until the day he died. My older cousin is "Pumkin", etc. Black people carry their nick names to the grave chief! Besides, I could have sworn that they were calling the white guy "Pinky"...:idk:

I laughed because its a stupid tradition.

My Brother went by "Lee" for awile.

Hey Dexter ...who the fuck is Lee?

Rider 02-19-2010 09:11 AM

Amber Lamps :lol I'm still laughing my ass off.

LeeNetworX 02-19-2010 09:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
:read:

marko138 02-19-2010 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 338268)
Amber Lamps :lol I'm still laughing my ass off.

I laugh every time someone says it.

marko138 02-19-2010 09:46 AM

:rf:

Urban Dictionary has a great entry for this:

Epic Beard Man

67 Year old Vietnam Vet. Who beat up some black person on a bus. He also was tasered at a ballpark for being super badass. EBM is the new world order. He is also AMBER LAMPS. He is our king.

>>Hey did you hear about what happened to that black guy in that bus the other day?
> Yeah. Epic Beard Man owned that d00d.

shmike 02-19-2010 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 338303)

Epic Beard Man

67 Year old Vietnam Vet. Who beat up some black person on a bus. He also was tasered at a ballpark for being super badass. EBM is the new world order. He is also AMBER LAMPS. He is our king.

>>Hey did you hear about what happened to that black guy in that bus the other day?

:dvrofl:

tommymac 02-19-2010 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 338303)

Epic Beard Man

Good stuff :lol:

marko138 02-19-2010 09:50 AM

He is our king. :lol

marko138 02-19-2010 10:00 AM

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/epic-beard-man

z06boy 02-19-2010 10:05 AM

Too many pages to read through so I'll just go with...glad to see older white dude lay the smack down on younger (it's all relative) black dude and not have 14 other black dudes jump in to help the owned black dude and give the white dude a beat down. :idk:

marko138 02-19-2010 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 338324)
Too many pages to read through so I'll just go with...glad to see older white dude lay the smack down on younger (it's all relative) black dude and not have 14 other black dudes jump in to help the owned black dude and give the white dude a beat down. :idk:

You should read them....there is massive FUNNY is this thread. Just look at Lee's pics if you're tight on time.

LeeNetworX 02-19-2010 10:06 AM

Quote:

IBTigger"Exhibit I"

z06boy 02-19-2010 10:09 AM

...gone to some reading...catching up !! :rofl:

tached1000rr 02-19-2010 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by z06boy (Post 338334)
...gone to some reading...catching up !! :rofl:

Definitely worth reading:lol

marko138 02-19-2010 10:19 AM

I just went back and looked at the pics again. Damn this shit is funny!

z06boy 02-19-2010 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 337287)
Shit, come on down here and say that to their faces...some of these "scared little boys" have seen more battles than the most hardened marine! By the time I finished high school, I had been stabbed 3 times and had to shoot someone in my house-no bull shit. I'm sure that you have crime on the mean streets of Nova Scotia but come on down to DC, New Orleans, Detroit, LA, etc and show us how you would handle things, tough guy.

I'm no "hardened Marine"...just an old former Marine and well in my experience IF you can get one alone...away from "the gang" without a weapon...many of them are punks...no not all of them of course.

I'm talking about one on one and near the same size and weight as the person calling them out. Don't get me wrong...same goes for the white biker gang boys as well. :idk:

Problem is...you rarely can get them out in this "perfect environment" and then you have to constantly worry about what happens later when you run in to them with their backup. Good thing I moved alot when I was growing up :lol: but I have had the satisfaction of getting up close and personal with a few through the years...I just love the look in their eyes when you get real close to choking them out and they have no one to help...priceless. I've always hated bullies and azzholes and have made it my mission a few times in the past to make them see how it feels when they don't have the upper hand. These days I'm just an "older white guy" that has mellowed somewhat...guess that's why I actually enjoyed the video I guess. :idk:

Don't get me wrong...this older dude may deserve an azz whippin' down the road too but I'm glad he won this one. :lol: When homeboy walked up to the front of the bus and slapped..grabbed...swatted...whatever you want to call it at the older guy...he got what he deserved...as the title states.

Now as far as some of these other replies !!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tommymac 02-19-2010 10:36 AM

what exhibit are we up to now, I am confused :lol:

Rider 02-19-2010 10:36 AM

"I'm a Motherfucker" <----- a warning sign, don't fuck with the man.

pauldun170 02-19-2010 10:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 338362)
"I'm a Motherfucker" <----- a warning sign, don't fuck with the man.

Anyone want to photoshop him in?

z06boy 02-19-2010 10:47 AM

:rofl: :rofl: ^^^^^^^ SO TRUE !!^^^^^^^

Tmall 02-19-2010 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 338083)
Exhibit D

Exhibit E

Exhibit F-now the black guy is an animal.

Did you ever learn to read? If so, look up context. I was talking to Tommy, and my comment had nothing to do with this video.

Thanks for playing, but you lose.. Please, try again.

Amber Lamps 02-19-2010 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 338273)
:read:

Here's the thing about the "race card" no one tried to play it. Hell, the only reason this incident was even posted was because it seemed to depict an innocent elderly white man being harassed by a young black gangbanger and defending himself successfully. You all were ever so excited to see a "young black thug" get his just deserts from an old white man that you didn't even look at the actual situation. While neither party is innocent, it seems that the "poor defenseless elderly white man" may have provoked to entire incident. In fact, it is my contention that the black man was beaten primarily because of his reluctance to fully commit to the fight/violence in the first place. If he had run to the front of the bus and immediately attacked full force instead of hesitating and running his mouth, the outcome may have been different.

Amber Lamps 02-19-2010 01:44 PM

Quote:

Hurray!!! A black guy got beaten up by a white guy! Huzzah! BTW as far as I can tell, white people invented the gang concept.

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 338342)
I just went back and looked at the pics again. Damn this shit is funny!

Absolute truth!!!! I was cracking the fuck up!!!!:lol:

goof2 02-19-2010 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 338564)
Here's the thing about the "race card" no one tried to play it. Hell, the only reason this incident was even posted was because it seemed to depict an innocent elderly white man being harassed by a young black gangbanger and defending himself successfully.

I can't speak for everyone, but remove the white and black from your description and it accurately represents my thoughts on the video.

Quote:

You all were ever so excited to see a "young black thug" get his just deserts from an old white man that you didn't even look at the actual situation. While neither party is innocent, it seems that the "poor defenseless elderly white man" may have provoked to entire incident.

Again remove the white and black. Maybe the old guy did provoke it and maybe he didn't. Talking and yelling is one thing. Touching is another and the "thug" crossed that line first.

Quote:

In fact, it is my contention that the black man was beaten primarily because of his reluctance to fully commit to the fight/violence in the first place. If he had run to the front of the bus and immediately attacked full force instead of hesitating and running his mouth, the outcome may have been different.

Maybe, but if one of your issues is that the criminal act of assault committed in the video wasn't aggressive enough I really don't know what to tell you.:shrug:

shmike 02-19-2010 01:50 PM

Quote:

Here's the thing about the "race card" no one tried to play it. (INSERT RACE CARD HERE.)Hell, the only reason this incident was even posted was because it seemed to depict an innocent elderly white man being harassed by a young black gangbanger and defending himself successfully. You all were ever so excited to see a "young black thug" get his just deserts from an old white man that you didn't even look at the actual situation. While neither party is innocent, it seems that the "poor defenseless elderly white man" may have provoked to entire incident. In fact, it is my contention that the black man was beaten primarily because of his reluctance to fully commit to the fight/violence in the first place. If he had run to the front of the bus and immediately attacked full force instead of hesitating and running his mouth, the outcome may have been different.

You're too much bro. :lol

Speedracer42 02-19-2010 01:53 PM

Quote:

Here's the thing about the "race card" no one tried to play it. Hell, the only reason this incident was even posted was because it seemed to depict an innocent elderly white man being harassed by a young black gangbanger and defending himself successfully. You all were ever so excited to see a "young black thug" get his just deserts from an old white man that you didn't even look at the actual situation. While neither party is innocent, it seems that the "poor defenseless elderly white man" may have provoked to entire incident. In fact, it is my contention that the black man was beaten primarily because of his reluctance to fully commit to the fight/violence in the first place. If he had run to the front of the bus and immediately attacked full force instead of hesitating and running his mouth, the outcome may have been different.

Dude you have a fucked up perspective. I can't speak for all, but I never once thought mr amberlamps was a thug, and def never posted that. I did however think he was an ignorant fool, who ran his lips too much. Fuck being provoked. THAT is not the biggest issue. He was an adult and SHOULD be smart enough to not get involved in a war of words with a stranger. But he wasn't. And WORSE that dumb fuck is the one who escalated it from words to physical confrontation. And I am sure the outcome would have been much the same even if his first strike had been more successful.

So anyway, in short. Doesn't matter white, black, chinese. Whatever. If you put your hands on me and it ends badly for YOU that is your fault. Not mine. If I called you nigger, spick, cracker, chink, whore. Doesn't matter. A 6 year old knows "sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me"

Amber Lamps 02-19-2010 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shmike (Post 338573)
You're too much bro. :lol

I AM TRYING TO HAVE SOME FUN HERE BETWEEN JOBS!!! Quit trying to fuck it up with logic!!!:lol:

Amber Lamps 02-19-2010 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedracer42 (Post 338575)
Dude you have a fucked up perspective. I can't speak for all, but I never once thought mr amberlamps was a thug, and def never posted that. I did however think he was an ignorant fool, who ran his lips too much. Fuck being provoked. THAT is not the biggest issue. He was an adult and SHOULD be smart enough to not get involved in a war of words with a stranger. But he wasn't. And WORSE that dumb fuck is the one who escalated it from words to physical confrontation. And I am sure the outcome would have been much the same even if his first strike had been more successful.

So anyway, in short. Doesn't matter white, black, chinese. Whatever. If you put your hands on me and it ends badly for YOU that is your fault. Not mine. If I called you nigger, spick, cracker, chink, whore. Doesn't matter. A 6 year old knows "sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me"

What? Really? No one posted that the guy was a gang banger, thug, dumb nigger? Oh my mistake, I must have misread several posts. You know how we are, always looking for that non-existent racism. I'm sure that no one got a kick out of the race situation/outcome. I'm sure that the reactions would be exactly the same had the role been reversed and the older white guy had touched the black guy first and got the shit kicked out of him. Sure.

Rider 02-19-2010 02:03 PM

Quote:

It is my contention that ice cube should have kept his ass planted in his seat. He didn't and he paid the price. End of story. It could have been and old black guy beating the crap out of a loud mouth punk ass white guy, we still would feel the same about the old man defending himself. Loud mouth punk takes a punch and the old man, old man reacts and wins by knock out. The color of skin is irrelevant.

tommymac 02-19-2010 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 338585)
It is my contention the ice cube should have kept his ass planted in his seat. He didn't and he paid the price. End of story. It could have been and old black guy beating the crap out of a loud mouth punk ass white guy, we still would feel the same about the old man defending himself. Loud mouth punk takes a punch and the old man, old man reacts and wins by knock out. The color of skin is irrelevant.

ice cube, another clip said it was coolio :lol:

marko138 02-19-2010 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 338586)
ice cube, another clip said it was coolio :lol:

In case you aren't catching on, Rider is using new names to describe the young gentleman each time he posts about him.

Speedracer42 02-19-2010 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 338584)
What? Really? No one posted that the guy was a gang banger, thug, dumb nigger? Oh my mistake, I must have misread several posts. You know how we are, always looking for that non-existent racism. I'm sure that no one got a kick out of the race situation/outcome. I'm sure that the reactions would be exactly the same had the role been reversed and the older white guy had touched the black guy first and got the shit kicked out of him. Sure.

Did you miss the part where I said I can't speak for everyone? And the "dumb nigger" comment you've taken WAYYYYY out of context. So reading comprehension is either a problem for you. Or you are using your race card as a magnifying glass and it isn't working. Go back and re-read.

Homeslice 02-19-2010 02:14 PM

That dude looks nothing like Ice Cube. MC Eiht maybe, but even that's stretching it.

tommymac 02-19-2010 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marko138 (Post 338589)
In case you aren't catching on, Rider is using new names to describe the young gentleman each time he posts about him.

Damn I missed that part :lol:

Rider 02-19-2010 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeslice (Post 338599)
That dude looks nothing like Ice Cube. MC Eiht maybe, but even that's stretching it.

Ok fine, Allen Iverson, Kanye, Xibit, snoop dog... :idk:

Homeslice 02-19-2010 02:17 PM

One of MC Eiht's absolute classics......the lyrics are hilarious :lol: :lol: http://www.google.com/url?q=http://p...q155qI7kABiCYQ

LeeNetworX 02-19-2010 03:02 PM

Quote:

Wow. Do you smoke crack? Or is Alzheimer's already setting in at the ripe old age of 44?

shmike 02-19-2010 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeNetworX (Post 338622)
Wow. Do you smoke crack? Or is Alzheimer's already setting in at the ripe old age of 44?

Why's a half-brother gotta smoke crack?

Racist.

Papa_Complex 02-19-2010 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shmike (Post 338629)
Why's a half-brother gotta smoke crack?

Racist.

Perhaps, but his avatar is epic.

z06boy 02-19-2010 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 338565)
Hurray!!! A black guy got beaten up by a white guy! Huzzah! BTW as far as I can tell, white people invented the gang concept.

:lol: No I've seen that happen but rarely have I seen when it actually started to happen that several other black guys and even girls for that matter not join in and the white guy ends up taking a "gang style" azzwhoppin'. I was happy to see the white guy bust his azz without every other black person on the bus joining in...that's all. :idk:

Oh and as far as who started the gang concept...I never said anything about blacks starting that at all and in my post I even mentioned white bikers as an example...read it all...not just the parts that help your points of view.

AquaPython 02-19-2010 04:53 PM

lulz @ thread tags

Apoc 02-19-2010 05:41 PM

Wow, did anyone ever look at the tags for this thread? lol

Old tom sure did make a name for himself though.

And, we'll have amber lamps long after their both dead! It wasnt all for naught!

Kaneman 02-19-2010 05:43 PM

I'm waitin for the Larry King interview....though I'm hoping Geraldo gets it cause I love to see that dude get punched.

askmrjesus 02-19-2010 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 338704)
Wow, did anyone ever look at the tags for this thread? lol

Yeah....

Now that you mention it, whoever put in "tigger=stupid nigger", should step the fuck up to the plate and make themselves known.

If you want to make that statement, you should have the balls to type it out loud. Hiding it behind a tag is pure faggotry.

JC

Apoc 02-19-2010 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 338711)
Yeah....

Now that you mention it, whoever put in "tigger=stupid nigger", should step the fuck up to the plate and make themselves known.

If you want to make that statement, you should have the balls to type it out loud. Hiding it behind a tag is pure faggotry.

JC

Agreed.

Kaneman 02-19-2010 05:52 PM

Quote:

Yeah....

JC

Couldn't a mod just see who posted it and call 'em out? That is pretty chicken-shit.

But my guess is that the culprit is......Tigger.

defector 02-19-2010 05:57 PM

Quote:

Yeah....

JC

This thread was insanely funny until I noticed that. That is just fucked up.

Apoc 02-19-2010 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 338715)
Couldn't a mod just see who posted it and call 'em out? That is pretty chicken-shit.

Ya, unless it was Trip :lol:

azoomm 02-19-2010 06:21 PM

Quote:

Tigger wouldn't EVER do that... :whistle:

Speedracer42 02-19-2010 06:55 PM

Pardon my interwbs ignorance. How do people tag the thread like that?

goof2 02-19-2010 07:27 PM

Quote:

Yeah....

JC

Absolutely. Fun and games with the tags is one thing, but channeling David Duke is taking it way too far.

askmrjesus 02-19-2010 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 338733)
Tigger wouldn't EVER do that... :whistle:

If he did.....

That would be even more fucked up than what I was talking about earlier, and unspeakably cruel photochops would have to be made.

JC

PiZdETS 02-19-2010 07:54 PM

Epic beard man is out of his epic beard mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sWgtGdl7KQ

He is still a triumph of bus riding badassery.

Rider 02-19-2010 08:01 PM

Quote:

No we cant but I can delete it.

tommymac 02-19-2010 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 338795)
No we cant but I can delete it.

With how everythings tracked theres no way to tell how stuff was added by whomever?

Kaneman 02-19-2010 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PiZdETS (Post 338790)

Meh, I've seen crazier. I'd say he's moderately crazy. He should get a job with the TSA.

OneSickPsycho 02-19-2010 08:07 PM

Quote:

Yes and yes. :boobs:

Amber Lamps 02-19-2010 08:17 PM

Okay, what did I do this time? I don't think that I can post tags from my phone... hold on....nope I can't. I hadn't noticed them because I've been posting from my mobile-I work 8am-8pm M-Sa...wah! It's not the first time that I've been slammed like that in a thread, won't be the last. I like to argue and since this forum is almost devoid of any racial diversity-can't imagine why- I like to take on the role for fun. Personally, I don't much care about racial issues since halfbreeds>than ALL PUREBREDS! I like the way certain people try to divert suspicion away from themselves by blaming it on me...nice. I'm sure that I posted that I'm a racist, crying, etc as well. Not to mention all of the other tag related insults in all the other threads...:idk: Anyway, I still don't see how Tom is a hero...

Rider 02-19-2010 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 338796)
With how everythings tracked theres no way to tell how stuff was added by whomever?

Maybe Trip has a log, but mods cant see who adds a tag, we can only edit them.

tommymac 02-19-2010 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rider (Post 338813)
Maybe Trip has a log, but mods cant see who adds a tag, we can only edit them.

just asking, since it seems they can track down all sorts of other stuff from the internet.

Then again I didnt know about all the tags stuff till about an hr or so ago :lol:

Rider 02-19-2010 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 338816)
just asking, since it seems they can track down all sorts of other stuff from the internet.

Then again I didnt know about all the tags stuff till about an hr or so ago :lol:

I know there is a log of everything that happens on this board. The question is will Trip take the time to go through the log?

Amber Lamps 02-19-2010 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 338816)

Really? I never use them but there have been some super funny ones in the past.

Kaneman 02-19-2010 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 338808)
I like the way certain people try to divert suspicion away from themselves by blaming it on me...nice.

That was me, and suck it.

Amber Lamps 02-19-2010 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 338821)
That was me, and suck it.

Oh so you admit it...cool, I know that you were just kidding. I ain't mad, bro just hurt.:sorry:

Kaneman 02-19-2010 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 338829)
Oh so you admit it...cool, I know that you were just kidding. I ain't mad, bro just hurt.:sorry:

No, I'm the one that tried to "divert attention" from myself by blaming you.

I'm NOT the one that called you a dumb n****er using a tag because

A) There is nothing funny or creative about it and,
B) You are severely my elder, so I have to respect you and,
C) I'm not like that.

Amber Lamps 02-19-2010 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaneman (Post 338831)
No, I'm the one that tried to "divert attention" from myself by blaming you.

I'm NOT the one that called you a dumb n****er using a tag because

A) There is nothing funny or creative about it and,
B) You are severely my elder, so I have to respect you and,
C) I'm not like that.

I am so kidding!!! Relax! That's like the 4th time something like that has been tagged! It doesn't bother me at all as I could easily refer to myself that way. Regardless of the lame and tired argument and debate, I so don't care about race...seriously. It's a great way to fire some of you up and burn a few minutes between jobs on my phone. My favorite used to be abortion but some of the girls here are hyper-sensitive on the subject so....:panic: and political debate requires research and actual opinions/conviction...no thanks. This is just an easy one. Shit man, I work with a bunch of black guys and it's "How you gonna play a nigga" this, and "What's up, nigga" that all day long! :D

OneSickPsycho 02-19-2010 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 338835)
I am so kidding!!! Relax! That's like the 4th time something like that has been tagged! It doesn't bother me at all as I could easily refer to myself that way. Regardless of the lame and tired argument and debate, I so don't care about race...seriously. It's a great way to fire some of you up and burn a few minutes between jobs on my phone. My favorite used to be abortion but some of the girls here are hyper-sensitive on the subject so....:panic: and political debate requires research and actual opinions/conviction...no thanks. This is just an easy one. Shit man, I work with a bunch of black guys and it's "How you gonna play a nigga" this, and "What's up, nigga" that all day long! :D

Shit, then I guess I shouldn't post pictures of my aborted fetus windchime...

Amber Lamps 02-19-2010 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 338839)
Shit, then I guess I shouldn't post pictures of my aborted fetus windchime...

Oh do! I could take the uber right wing side and go on about how abortion is murder and stuff...good times!

OneSickPsycho 02-19-2010 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 338843)
Oh do! I could take the uber right wing side and go on about how abortion is murder and stuff...good times!

Then I'd have to start agreeing with the liberal crazies on this board and nothing good would come from it.

Amber Lamps 02-19-2010 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 338846)
Then I'd have to start agreeing with the liberal crazies on this board and nothing good would come from it.

maybe it would allow you to get in touch with your sensitive side Zach.

Papa_Complex 02-19-2010 08:51 PM

There are liberal crazies on THIS board?

pauldun170 02-19-2010 08:59 PM

Quote:

I bet that story is going to get more elaborate each time he tells it....

OneSickPsycho 02-19-2010 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 338847)
maybe it would allow you to get in touch with your sensitive side Zach.

It's the intolerant tolerance that gets me...

Quote:

Originally Posted by pauldun170 (Post 338852)
I bet that story is going to get more elaborate each time he tells it....

For real... The next vid: "So there I was... deep in a rice patty... Charlie ALL around me... Then this tigger comes up and says he'd like to shine my shoes..."

Amber Lamps 02-19-2010 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneSickPsycho (Post 338854)
It's the intolerant tolerance that gets me...

For real... The next vid: "So there I was... deep in a rice patty... Charlie ALL around me... Then this tigger comes up and says he'd like to shine my shoes..."

Yea freedom of speech, choice, etc unless you verbally disagree with us or choose to not follow our lead...

Captain Morgan 02-19-2010 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 338857)
Yea freedom of speech, choice, etc unless you verbally disagree with us or choose to not follow our lead...

Yep, one of my favorites was a bunch of Berkeley hippies were against the Marines having a recruiting office in their town. They said they had freedom of speech to speak out against the Marines, but the Marines didn't have freedom of speech to be allowed in their city. One dumbass bitch even said it would be great if there was an organization that would protect her right to free speech. Can't find the clip, though.

t-homo 02-19-2010 09:59 PM

Almost everyone will conform at some point in their lives.

squidward 02-20-2010 02:17 AM

Quote:

Yeah....

JC

Agreed.

On topic and for the record, these guys could have both been purple with pink polka-dots and it wouldn't have lessened my enjoyment of the instigator of the physical violence being beaten down. Skin color is irrelevent.

Kerry_129 02-20-2010 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by squidward (Post 338929)
Agreed.

On topic and for the record, these guys could have both been purple with pink polka-dots and it wouldn't have lessened my enjoyment of the instigator of the physical violence being beaten down. Skin color is irrelevent.

That's my take. Whether it's black trash or white trash - trash is trash, and it depends on the individuals' actions rather than their skin color. Looked to me like examples of both in that video, but the punk deserved an ass-kicking and it was entertaining to see him get it! :rockwoot::lol:

Smittie61984 02-20-2010 11:50 AM

Quote:

I think that guy is the real life Walter Sobchak from The Big Lebowski.

By the way, has the black guy ever been identified other than "the black guy"?

VatorMan 02-20-2010 04:15 PM

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/g...g?t=1266689732

Amber Lamps 02-20-2010 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smittie61984 (Post 338990)
I think that guy is the real life Walter Sobchak from The Big Lebowski.

By the way, has the black guy ever been identified other than "the black guy"?

nah who cares who he is? "Punk", "Thug", "Animal", "Coolio", etc...are good enough for riff raff such as he!!!

Tmall 02-21-2010 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 339099)
nah who cares who he is? "Punk", "Thug", "Animal", "Coolio", etc...are good enough for riff raff such as he!!!

In our defense, he DID get beat like a dog...

cbrchick 02-21-2010 08:46 AM

Oh Man...

I stopped reading at like page 14 b/c I need to get shit done while the baby is asleep.

Shame about all the ass beating in the video - large white dude is obv. "touched"

And I just about died at the thought of Apoc VS Tigger.

No chance, no chance in hell... all in gest mind you, but Tiger would get destroyed. Hell, he'd need stilts to reach an eye to poke.

And the tags in the this thread "tigger likes daisies".

Ammmm man, did I laugh.

Thanks y'all.

Apoc 02-21-2010 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbrchick (Post 339256)

Ya, unfortunbately, those weren't the tags brought up earlier... There was some pretty racist tags listed, people went a little too far.

Amber Lamps 02-21-2010 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbrchick (Post 339256)
Oh Man...

I stopped reading at like page 14 b/c I need to get shit done while the baby is asleep.

Shame about all the ass beating in the video - large white dude is obv. "touched"

And I just about died at the thought of Apoc VS Tigger.

No chance, no chance in hell... all in gest mind you, but Tiger would get destroyed. Hell, he'd need stilts to reach an eye to poke.

Ammmm man, did I laugh.

Thanks y'all.

Um...I'm 6'4''and 245 lbs... Jesus, Apoc exactly how tall/big are you?:lol: You've really got these guys firmly in your corner. You must have beaten a number of us half to death to get this kind of blind adulation from your fan base!:wink: I'm sure that you must be EXTREMELY TOUGH if you can beat Tmall....but seriously, for these guys to think that you can beat, "any two of us without a problem" and "completely destroy" me, someone they've never seen or know almost nothing about- I mean, I could be a former GG boxing champ or a black belt for all your fans know... Amazing... They remind me of that little dog from the cartoons that follows the bulldog around...:lol:

azoomm 02-21-2010 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 339285)
Um...I'm 6'4''and 245 lbs... Jesus, Apoc exactly how tall/big are you?:lol: You've really got these guys firmly in your corner. You must have beaten a number of us half to death to get this kind of blind adulation from your fan base!:wink: I'm sure that you must be EXTREMELY TOUGH if you can beat Tmall....but seriously, for these guys to think that you can beat, "any two of us without a problem" and "completely destroy" me, someone they've never seen or know almost nothing about- I mean, I could be a former GG boxing champ or a black belt for all your fans know... Amazing... They remind me of that little dog from the cartoons that follows the bulldog around...:lol:

No, you just have no idea what you poked with a stick. Not a fan-base, just people aware you don't fuck with him.

Amber Lamps 02-21-2010 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apoc (Post 339283)
Ya, unfortunbately, those weren't the tags brought up earlier... There was some pretty racist tags listed, people went a little too far.

nah not really...hey they can believe whatever they want. I still want to meet you, you must be HUGE for me to "need stilts" to be able to reach an eye!!!! I can reach the ceiling in any normal house without jumping or a ladder...:lol: WOW!!! Shit, I'm jumping on the band wagon, too!

Yea don't fuck with Apoc, he can kick anybody's ass! w00t! He's the motherfucking man, baby!!! Fuck Chuck Norris!:lol:

Apoc 02-21-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

They just happen to know the one thing im good at! lol

I can send you out an 'Apoc Fan Club' membership if you like though!! Always room for one more.

Im 6'4' about 290 right now bro, maybe a little less.

askmrjesus 02-21-2010 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 339288)

Yea don't fuck with Apoc, he can kick anybody's ass! w00t! He's the motherfucking man, baby!!! Fuck Chuck Norris!:lol:

Dude, I wouldn't fuck with Apoc, and I gots magic powers and shit.

JC

Tmall 02-21-2010 10:41 AM

Quote:

We grew up together, and I assure you I do NOT hop around Spike asking him what we're going to do next.

I've seen him beat up grown men since we were 17. We've boxed together. He's done, Jiu jitsu, Kyo Kushinkai karate, Tae Kwon Du, and I think some kung fu, power lifting and a lot of steroids. :lol:

He used to "collect" money for some of our friends when we lived together in Moncton when we were in our late teens/early twenties.

That's not to say you aren't the toughest sob in the world. But, I've seen him tear people up plenty of times. And I've never seen him do it because he's mad or angry, only because somebody had it coming..

Apoc 02-21-2010 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by askmrjesus (Post 339292)
Dude, I wouldn't fuck with Apoc, and I gots magic powers and shit.

JC

Plus, if I can stretch it to the easter season, its a sure win with your hands nailed to the cross.

Amber Lamps 02-21-2010 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azoomm (Post 339287)
No, you just have no idea what you poked with a stick. Not a fan-base, just people aware you don't fuck with him.

Why? One thing that I had to learn the hard way is that there is no one that can't be beat...especially if they are taken out of their normal fighting style. Sudden extreme violence, greater commitment/desire to kill or an unusual ("unfair") fighting style can sometimes render an otherwise outstanding fighter ineffective. I don't think this would be quite as easy as all of you CFers and ex-Apoc lovers seem to think...:idk: In the ring prowess doesn't always transfer well on the street.

Anyway, I was totally kidding and I'm not stupid enough to get in fights "for fun", for me at this stage in my life, fighting is strictly a survival situation. I would never resort to violence unless it was totally necessary and I meant to kill the other person to protect myself from harm. Risking injury for the sake of proving I'm tough is something I grew out of quite some time ago....:whistle:

Tmall 02-21-2010 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGGER (Post 339295)
Why? One thing that I had to learn the hard way is that there is no one that can't be beat...especially if they are taken out of their normal fighting style. Sudden extreme violence, greater commitment/desire to kill or an unusual ("unfair") fighting style can sometimes render an otherwise outstanding fighter ineffective. I don't think this would be quite as easy as all of you CFers and ex-Apoc lovers seem to think...:idk: In the ring prowess doesn't always transfer well on the street.

Anyway, I was totally kidding and I'm not stupid enough to get in fights "for fun", for me at this stage in my life, fighting is strictly a survival situation. I would never resort to violence unless it was totally necessary and I meant to kill the other person to protect myself from harm. Risking injury for the sake of proving I'm tough is something I grew out of quite some time ago....:whistle:

Learned your lesson on the bus huh?

:lol