Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gym closed! Mind open? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=17704)

Amber Lamps 12-29-2010 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple (Post 437448)
In related news, I accidentally pissed on some dude's shoes this afternoon.

Were you too weak from your "crazy diet" to hold your dick properly?

101lifts2 12-29-2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 437473)
Context, how many times do I have to explain? Whether it's about using the "N" word or saying something sexual to a woman...context. I'm not mad at Alki BUT to suggest that he got his swastika tattoo because he's REALLY into Hindu spiritualism is quite a stretch. I have a friend that spent many years in a Neo-Nazi organization...tons of Nazi-style tats. Now he's married to a black woman. I have no doubt that Alki got the tat with a racist intent. I'm saying that people can change...:idk:

Or he just got it to look "badass". I mean seriously...if people want to judge others soley by a tattoo, then go right ahead. It amazes me on the internet how people like to be in the "it's not me" camp while patting themselves on the back.

Tmall 12-29-2010 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 437509)
Or he just got it to look "badass". I mean seriously...if people want to judge others soley by a tattoo, then go right ahead. It amazes me on the internet how people like to be in the "it's not me" camp while patting themselves on the back.

And what I don't like on the internet is people who argue the most pointless aspect of a debate so they're not wrong..

Amber Lamps 12-29-2010 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 437509)

Aren't you one that judges people based on appearance, skin color, clothes ? Seriously? Getting something permanently etched into your skin says something about you at that time at least. If he had gotten, "I HATE NIGGERS" tattooed across his back, would we be allowed to judge him then? You sound like all the fags and other groups that run around flaunting their lifestyle/beliefs in the world's face. The cry because people "judge" them. You could be the biggest Nazi, racist, motherfucker in the world and no one need ever know...:idk:

tallywacker 12-29-2010 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 437519)
Aren't you one that judges people based on appearance, skin color, clothes ? Seriously? Getting something permanently etched into your skin says something about you at that time at least. If he had gotten, "I HATE NIGGERS" tattooed across his back, would we be allowed to judge him then? You sound like all the fags and other groups that run around flaunting their lifestyle/beliefs in the world's face. The cry because people "judge" them. You could be the biggest Nazi, racist, motherfucker in the world and no one need ever know...:idk:

Agreed, tattooing a swastika to you says a lot about a person. It's known hate symbol across the world.

Leon 12-29-2010 10:27 PM

Wow, what an epic thread. 101, sucks your gym closed.

Triple 12-29-2010 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 437476)
Were you too weak from your "crazy diet" to hold your dick properly?

Forgot to use both hands.

Amber Lamps 12-29-2010 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triple (Post 437579)
Forgot to use both hands.

Hahaha good comeback!

tallywacker 12-30-2010 01:05 AM

Yeeeep

tommymac 12-30-2010 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 437573)
Wow, what an epic thread. 101, sucks your gym closed.

come on leon, get with it, the gym thing was so 3 days ago :lol: