Two Wheel Fix

Two Wheel Fix (http://www.twowheelfix.com/index.php)
-   Off Topic (http://www.twowheelfix.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gym closed! Mind open? (http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=17704)

Dave 12-30-2010 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommymac (Post 437640)
come on leon, get with it, the gym thing was so 3 days ago :lol:

waddaya expect him to say? wow bro nice swastika!? :lmao:

tommymac 12-30-2010 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 437646)

well if it is as nice swastika he could compliment it :lol:

101lifts2 12-30-2010 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 437519)
Aren't you one that judges people based on appearance, skin color, clothes ? Seriously? Getting something permanently etched into your skin says something about you at that time at least. If he had gotten, "I HATE NIGGERS" tattooed across his back, would we be allowed to judge him then? You sound like all the fags and other groups that run around flaunting their lifestyle/beliefs in the world's face. The cry because people "judge" them. You could be the biggest Nazi, racist, motherfucker in the world and no one need ever know...:idk:

Everybody judges based on what your described and if you think you don't you are lying. I never said you cannot judge. What I said is you cannot assume your judgement is correct based on a tatto. You even posted a picture of Akill with a black girlfriend...was he only racist from the time he got the tat to the time he got the girlfriend? So which is it? Is he racist or is he racist only towards black men? You are contradicting yourself. And putting "I hate niggers" on your back isn't a symbol, it's a statement, which is totally different.

For the record aren't YOU the one who flauntes your lifestyle in the world's face? I bought lid..I make a thread. I got shit for xmas ...I make a thread. I got a new gf I make a thread....redflip

Amber Lamps 12-30-2010 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 437646)

Actually, I'd expect that...:lol:

Amber Lamps 12-30-2010 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101lifts2 (Post 437650)
Everybody judges based on what your described and if you think you don't you are lying. I never said you cannot judge. What I said is you cannot assume your judgement is correct based on a tatto. You even posted a picture of Akill with a black girlfriend...was he only racist from the time he got the tat to the time he got the girlfriend? So which is it? Is he racist or is he racist only towards black men? You are contradicting yourself. And putting "I hate niggers" on your back isn't a symbol, it's a statement, which is totally different.

For the record aren't YOU the one who flauntes your lifestyle in the world's face? I bought lid..I make a thread. I got shit for xmas ...I make a thread. I got a new gf I make a thread....redflip

I never said I don't, in fact I ADMIT to being visually judgmental.:lol:

What you said was, "if people want to judge others soley by a tattoo, then go right ahead. It amazes me on the internet how people like to be in the "it's not me" camp while patting themselves on the back."

If he had a pink triangle tattooed on his butt, I'd think he was gay. The word "symbol" does actually MEAN something you know.:wink: You use them in place of "statements" ....:wink:

BTW I do start threads and guess what? People, like yourself, do judge me based on them. Duh! You've made judgments about me several times on this forum. How dare you "judge" me based on a picture or a single phrase?

shmike 12-30-2010 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amber Lamps (Post 437699)
Actually, I'd expect that...:lol:

Totally.

Nobody loves a Swastika more than a Russian Jew. :wtfru:

Ninjakel 12-30-2010 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shmike (Post 437726)
Totally.

Yup. The day he says that, is the day I fall over.

Dave 12-30-2010 11:08 AM

Quote:

Totally.

Thus my comment

Leon 12-30-2010 11:22 AM

Quote:

Totally.

Only way I'd compliment that tattoo would be as I was carving it out with a butter knife. :lol

Dave 12-30-2010 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leon (Post 437755)
Only way I'd compliment that tattoo would be as I was carving it out with a butter knife. :lol

Pics or ban :lol: